🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The left’s war on the U.S.

No, I sound smart enough not to refer to IQ which no one uses for employment anywhere in the US to judge intellect. You’re archaic ideas are really bogus.
Genius here just said that nobody in the U.S. uses IQ to judge intellect :eusa_doh:

See what I mean about the left rejecting both science and education?

"War on...."

Funny how both whacked-out ends of the spectrum love to use that one.

Convincing yourself you're in a "war" with other Americans gives you an excuse to do whatever it takes to "win": Lie, cheat, distort, deflect, hate.

And the divisions continue to increase. Gee, what a coincidence.
Funny how the left-wing asshole stops using the term "war on" when he's losing the war and his guy isn't in power :laugh:

"War on...."

Funny how both whacked-out ends of the spectrum love to use that one.

Convincing yourself you're in a "war" with other Americans gives you an excuse to do whatever it takes to "win": Lie, cheat, distort, deflect, hate.

And the divisions continue to increase. Gee, what a coincidence.
Funny how the left-wing asshole stops using the term "war on" when he's losing the war and his guy isn't in power :laugh:
You say that, quoting a post in which I clearly point out that "both whacked-ends of the spectrum" are guilty.

Your slavish adherence to your ideology has made you half blind. Willfully ignorant. That's not my fault.

Well, now we know why you were banned last time....

Stop derailing the thread.

Another example of the war the Maoist democrats are waging against America;

{

A Democratic political operative in New Jersey admitted to the New York Post that for decades he changed votes in a number of local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the state. In particular, the operative noted that he changed votes in elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County.

“An election that is swayed by 500 votes, 1,000 votes — it can make a difference,” the operative told the Post. “It could be enough to flip states.”

Not only did this man change votes himself but he led teams of people who did the same thing. He even trained 20 operatives in New York and New Jersey as well as one of 2020's major swing states, Pennsylvania.

“There is no race in New Jersey — form City Council to United States Senate — that we haven’t worked on,” the operative explained. “I worked on a fire commissioner’s race in Burlington County. The smaller the race the easier it is to do.”

The fraudster said in some elections he made phony ballots because there were no watermarks or stamps used for security.

“I just put [the ballot] through the copy machine and it comes out the same way,” he explained.

}

You say that, quoting a post in which I clearly point out that "both whacked-ends of the spectrum" are guilty.

Your slavish adherence to your ideology has made you half blind. Willfully ignorant. That's not my fault.

The problem is perspective, mac.

With those like you, the scale starts with Mao as dead center and anyone to the right is considered "extreme."

And I understand that you seek to end our slavish adherence to the Constitution and founding principles.

The Democratic Party is not collapsing… its already collapsed. They’re just too self-deluded to know it and too childish to care…and this includes their partners in the media (formerly known as the “broadcast media”).

Schadenfreude is a tasty dish indeed, lol.

These people live in a pretend world of their own creation— and they acknowledge nothing beyond its borders.

Watching these lefties perform such ridiculous intellectual contortions to avoid ‘the reality staring them in the face’ is now comical.

Most importantly, and whether or not they acknowledge it’s coming—- now that President Trump has been cleared of the Russian nonsense by one of their own in Robert Mueller…. he’s about to kick their ass.

Hard.

Intellectual Froglegs

Then the Tables Turned--- Intellectual Froglegs

When did Mueller clear Trump? Have you seen the report?

Mueller cleared Trump when he said there was no evidence of Russian collusion. You just got back from a long vacation and haven't followed the news?

Mueller never said there was no evidence of that. In fact, he listed several examples of it. He did say he couldn't file charges himself because of department policy. Barr lied about what was in the report.

Fucking liar.

{

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}
We don’t know. The report has never been released in its entirety. Only Barr gave an opinion and admitted he hasn’t read it all himself. Just like Ryan did with the budget, he let the donors dictate what was being said...

Oh my, less than 1% was redacted - we can't possibly know what's in it unless the names of operatives are released to China and Moscow.. :lol:

Moron traitor....
Oh, and I live in the Los Angeles area - I see the buses full of illegals
then why do you vote republican. They have been against comprehensive immigration reform and deport fewer then the previous democratic admin. They are agaisnt holding employers responsible for hiring illegals.....the biggest reason we have them dufus,

Importing tens of millions and exporting a fraction of those is what you want to do.

And it's about criminals, drugs and weapons entering the country, not just illegal aliens
You’re just rambling and making no sense and spewing fix news BS. You’re a really scared person.

Another chick obsessed with feelings. Wow, that sucks. You're a guy who wants to be a chick and you suck at it, you obviously have no idea how I feel.

And you don't know that criminals, drugs and guns come over the border? Seriously? Government schools have fucked you in the ass, my friend. So sad. Don't you want better for your children than the shitty education you got?
Geesus, 80% of the drugs do not come over border where the stupid border walls are. They come right through the border crossings in planes, cars, trucks and on ships from abroud. Silly beliefs on your part from your cult leader. .

gov. with science based Education was good enough to win every world war and double your life span. You want churches With religious based education teach you that evolution isn’t real and if you just pray to God, you will be healed.......you know the same evolution used to develope your vaccines that you hypocrites will be the first in line to take. Turn in your cell phone....they aren’t real. They use science.

Just because you were to lazy to take much science or couldn’t do math, don’t call it useless infavor of made up shit from religious based curriculums.

Gotcha. So according to you Biden is your cult leader. Explains a lot.

Drug dealers bring drugs over whatever the easiest way possible is. That changes as circumstances change. You really didn't make a point
Easiest ? You’re uninformed. They can get drugs accross by the ton in vehicles and shipping containers. The Mexican rapist drug scare is to appease fearful little lemings

Dagosa: Drugs, criminals, they don't go across open borders, kaz. You're a lemming.

Yeah, Google lemming and notice your picture is in the dictionary

With those like you, the scale starts with Mao as dead center and anyone to the right is considered "extreme."
And I understand that you seek to end our slavish adherence to the Constitution and founding principles.
It does? I do?

I wonder which talk radio host clued you in on that one.

You nailed him. Neither Rachel Maddow or Don Lemon told you to think that so it's not true

It does? I do?

Mac1958!

But I had no idea he was a talk show host. Do you broadcast to your cats?

It does? I do?

You nailed him. Neither Rachel Maddow or Don Lemon told you to think that so it's not true
And another Trumpster who somehow "missed" that I clearly placed blame on both ends.

I really try to keep this stuff simple for you guys, but there is only so much that I can do.

It does? I do?

Mac1958!

:dunno:

It's cute how you pretend that you are somehow "center."

See my sig - and there is NO question you are voting Harris/Biden.

The only real question is "how many times?"

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It does? I do?

Mac1958!

I'm not "somehow center".

Line 2 of my sig, as simple as I can make it: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

I appreciate this need you have to try to challenge me. But I just don't care. Sorry.

The Democratic Party is not collapsing… its already collapsed. They’re just too self-deluded to know it and too childish to care…and this includes their partners in the media (formerly known as the “broadcast media”).

Schadenfreude is a tasty dish indeed, lol.

These people live in a pretend world of their own creation— and they acknowledge nothing beyond its borders.

Watching these lefties perform such ridiculous intellectual contortions to avoid ‘the reality staring them in the face’ is now comical.

Most importantly, and whether or not they acknowledge it’s coming—- now that President Trump has been cleared of the Russian nonsense by one of their own in Robert Mueller…. he’s about to kick their ass.

Hard.

Intellectual Froglegs

Then the Tables Turned--- Intellectual Froglegs

When did Mueller clear Trump? Have you seen the report?

Mueller cleared Trump when he said there was no evidence of Russian collusion. You just got back from a long vacation and haven't followed the news?

Mueller never said there was no evidence of that. In fact, he listed several examples of it. He did say he couldn't file charges himself because of department policy. Barr lied about what was in the report.

Fucking liar.

{

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}
We don’t know. The report has never been released in its entirety. Only Barr gave an opinion and admitted he hasn’t read it all himself. Just like Ryan did with the budget, he let the donors dictate what was being said...

Oh my, less than 1% was redacted - we can't possibly know what's in it unless the names of operatives are released to China and Moscow.. :lol:

Moron traitor....
Oh, and I live in the Los Angeles area - I see the buses full of illegals
then why do you vote republican. They have been against comprehensive immigration reform and deport fewer then the previous democratic admin. They are agaisnt holding employers responsible for hiring illegals.....the biggest reason we have them dufus,

Importing tens of millions and exporting a fraction of those is what you want to do.

And it's about criminals, drugs and weapons entering the country, not just illegal aliens
You’re just rambling and making no sense and spewing fix news BS. You’re a really scared person.

Another chick obsessed with feelings. Wow, that sucks. You're a guy who wants to be a chick and you suck at it, you obviously have no idea how I feel.

And you don't know that criminals, drugs and guns come over the border? Seriously? Government schools have fucked you in the ass, my friend. So sad. Don't you want better for your children than the shitty education you got?
Geesus, 80% of the drugs do not come over border where the stupid border walls are. They come right through the border crossings in planes, cars, trucks and on ships from abroud. Silly beliefs on your part from your cult leader. .

gov. with science based Education was good enough to win every world war and double your life span. You want churches With religious based education teach you that evolution isn’t real and if you just pray to God, you will be healed.......you know the same evolution used to develope your vaccines that you hypocrites will be the first in line to take. Turn in your cell phone....they aren’t real. They use science.

Just because you were to lazy to take much science or couldn’t do math, don’t call it useless infavor of made up shit from religious based curriculums.

Gotcha. So according to you Biden is your cult leader. Explains a lot.

Drug dealers bring drugs over whatever the easiest way possible is. That changes as circumstances change. You really didn't make a point
Wasted money on a wall that does nothing but fool his cult members.

Walls don't work, LOL. That's why they don't put them around prisons or nuclear power plants, huh?

What a retard.

Go to a three story building and tell yourself you're going to take a ladder that tall across the desert with your family and belongings, scale the wall, drop a rope and slide down the other side with that all on your back.

Biden cultists are the dumbest people. And worshiping dumb ass Dementia Joe is weird

It's not 97% "of scientists." It's 97% of government funded climate scientists who don't have government money if they don't believe in global warming.
Ha ha...laughable.
That’s the stupidest statement about AGW there could ever be. Scientists will take money then lie. That’s idiotic. Not only do they have a reputation and could loose all contracts , but they’d have to get everyother industry, research facility, and science organization to lie too. Really, do you know how ignorant you have to be to be anti science....I guess you don’t mind being thought if as fellow Trump fool and his Chinese hoax BS.

Once again you're pulling it out of your ass because that's exactly what the statistic you used means.

You think knowing what you are talking about would just slow you down, don't you?

It does? I do?

Mac1958!

I'm not "somehow center".

Line 2 of my sig, as simple as I can make it: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

I appreciate this need you have to try to challenge me. But I just don't care. Sorry.

Boring.

Come up with a new schtick.

You're just another leftist partisan.

So according to you Biden is your cult leader.
I guess adding ignorance in science to English vocabulary seems redundant. You can’t be a cult leader and believe in science Dah....

Democrats are the anti-science party. You're pure ideologues. You actually think that your ideology changes science, not the other way around
Huh ? You must be making up shit to hear yourself talk.

Forum List

Back