🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The left’s war on the U.S.

Democrats are the anti-science party.
You’re stooopid and only repeating Fix news tripe.

I gave you some very specific and very good examples of what I'm talking about.

Dagosa: Nuh-uh ...

Very eloquent, government school graduate
No you didn’t. You just rambled nothing was true. Democrats are not science deniers. Trump and the GOP proclaim they are ALL THE TIME. What are, you living in a cave ?
AGW is a Chinese hoax, Trump takes Putin’s word over everyone of our for intel agenciesWhich use science to gather info, Trump knows more then his own Pandemic advisors who use medical science . Hes the chaos president. He blames everyone for the Pandemic, demonstrations, bad economy, social unrest, recession, going on 200,000 dead Americans ....and he’s the one who is president for three years of science denial.

Democrats are the anti-science party.
You’re stooopid and only repeating Fix news tripe.

I gave you some very specific and very good examples of what I'm talking about.

Dagosa: Nuh-uh ...

No you didn’t. You just rambled nothing was true. Democrats are not science deniers

Here you go, liar

If you don’t believe in science, you CANT BE INDEPENDENT. You have to be a stupid conspiracy theorist.

That's the Democrats. You don't believe in science. You claim to be environmentalists, then oppose the only two things that we can do today, nuclear and gas. You think fetuses are not human beings. You think you can change your vendor by thinking you're a different vendor.

Democrats are the anti-science party. Conspiracy theorists as you say

Wtf does that mean ? All public schools are gov. run.

Government schools are shitty. We have the worst schools in the west and the most expensive in the world. That's what it means, grasshopper. They are leftist indoctrination camps, not centers of education.

Sad to say you're a government school graduate and don't know that

Still beating that old false narrative. There are no voter fraud problems except those by republicans

You're as dumb as you are dishonest, Comrade traitor - and that's tough to do...

Hey, if you weren't a stupid fuck, you wouldn't be a democrat....
We are not democrats you ignoramus. The largest political group by far are independents yet in your feeble little mind, you’ve convinced yourself that everyone who isn’t a trump supporter must be a democrat. So you're constantly berating a group that makes up 30% of the voters. What a dumbass. Republicans are little yap dogs with 25% of the voters , completely oblivious to the facts. We have a two party system that doesn’t even represent a plurality of voters. Way over your head.

This word you keep using, independent. I do not think it means what you think it means ...

I know exactly what it means. You don’t. If you’re not want to registered as a republican or Democrat, just indicate no Party ( or equivalent) in the box provided. You’re officially independent....fool.

My point wasn't registering as an independent, dumb ass. Obviously I was talking about being independent. You're not. Registering as an independent is irrelevant since you're a pure Democrat shill

If you don’t believe in science, you CANT BE INDEPENDENT. You have to be a stupid conspiracy theorist.

That's the Democrats. You don't believe in science. You claim to be environmentalists, then oppose the only two things that we can do today, nuclear and gas. You think fetuses are not human beings. You think you can change your vendor by thinking you're a different vendor.

oh sure, which side is denying 97 percent scientist consensus on climate change?

in contrast, Obama awarded scientists.

The Democratic Party is not collapsing… its already collapsed. They’re just too self-deluded to know it and too childish to care…and this includes their partners in the media (formerly known as the “broadcast media”).

Schadenfreude is a tasty dish indeed, lol.

These people live in a pretend world of their own creation— and they acknowledge nothing beyond its borders.

Watching these lefties perform such ridiculous intellectual contortions to avoid ‘the reality staring them in the face’ is now comical.

Most importantly, and whether or not they acknowledge it’s coming—- now that President Trump has been cleared of the Russian nonsense by one of their own in Robert Mueller…. he’s about to kick their ass.

Hard.

Intellectual Froglegs

Then the Tables Turned--- Intellectual Froglegs

When did Mueller clear Trump? Have you seen the report?

Mueller cleared Trump when he said there was no evidence of Russian collusion. You just got back from a long vacation and haven't followed the news?

Mueller never said there was no evidence of that. In fact, he listed several examples of it. He did say he couldn't file charges himself because of department policy. Barr lied about what was in the report.

Fucking liar.

{

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}
We don’t know. The report has never been released in its entirety. Only Barr gave an opinion and admitted he hasn’t read it all himself. Just like Ryan did with the budget, he let the donors dictate what was being said...

Oh my, less than 1% was redacted - we can't possibly know what's in it unless the names of operatives are released to China and Moscow.. :lol:

Moron traitor....
Oh, and I live in the Los Angeles area - I see the buses full of illegals
then why do you vote republican. They have been against comprehensive immigration reform and deport fewer then the previous democratic admin. They are agaisnt holding employers responsible for hiring illegals.....the biggest reason we have them dufus,

Importing tens of millions and exporting a fraction of those is what you want to do.

And it's about criminals, drugs and weapons entering the country, not just illegal aliens
You’re just rambling and making no sense and spewing fix news BS. You’re a really scared person.

Another chick obsessed with feelings. Wow, that sucks. You're a guy who wants to be a chick and you suck at it, you obviously have no idea how I feel.

And you don't know that criminals, drugs and guns come over the border? Seriously? Government schools have fucked you in the ass, my friend. So sad. Don't you want better for your children than the shitty education you got?
Geesus, 80% of the drugs do not come over border where the stupid border walls are. They come right through the border crossings in planes, cars, trucks and on ships from abroud. Silly beliefs on your part from your cult leader. .

gov. with science based Education was good enough to win every world war and double your life span. You want churches With religious based education teach you that evolution isn’t real and if you just pray to God, you will be healed.......you know the same evolution used to develope your vaccines that you hypocrites will be the first in line to take. Turn in your cell phone....they aren’t real. They use science.

Just because you were to lazy to take much science or couldn’t do math, don’t call it useless infavor of made up shit from religious based curriculums.

Still beating that old false narrative. There are no voter fraud problems except those by republicans

You're as dumb as you are dishonest, Comrade traitor - and that's tough to do...

We are not democrats you ignoramus. The largest political group by far are independents yet in your feeble little mind, you’ve convinced yourself that everyone who isn’t a trump supporter must be a democrat. So you're constantly berating a group that makes up 30% of the voters. What a dumbass. Republicans are little yap dogs with 25% of the voters , completely oblivious to the facts. We have a two party system that doesn’t even represent a plurality of voters. Way over your head.

This word you keep using, independent. I do not think it means what you think it means ...

I know exactly what it means. You don’t. If you’re not want to registered as a republican or Democrat, just indicate no Party ( or equivalent) in the box provided. You’re officially independent....fool.

My point wasn't registering as an independent, dumb ass. Obviously I was talking about being independent. You're not. Registering as an independent is irrelevant since you're a pure Democrat shill

oh sure, which side is denying 97 percent scientist consensus on climate change?

It's not 97% "of scientists." It's 97% of government funded climate scientists who don't have government money if they don't believe in global warming.

Anyway, you don't believe in global warming. You're a science denier. There are two things we could do today to dramatically reduce emissions without destroying our economy, and you oppose both. Nuclear gas and fracking for natural gas. And Republicans support both. They are far more environmentalists than you are. You're a Marxist and all roads lead to Rome

The Democratic Party is not collapsing… its already collapsed. They’re just too self-deluded to know it and too childish to care…and this includes their partners in the media (formerly known as the “broadcast media”).

These people live in a pretend world of their own creation— and they acknowledge nothing beyond its borders.

Watching these lefties perform such ridiculous intellectual contortions to avoid ‘the reality staring them in the face’ is now comical.

Most importantly, and whether or not they acknowledge it’s coming—- now that President Trump has been cleared of the Russian nonsense by one of their own in Robert Mueller…. he’s about to kick their ass.

Hard.

Intellectual Froglegs

Mueller cleared Trump when he said there was no evidence of Russian collusion. You just got back from a long vacation and haven't followed the news?

Mueller never said there was no evidence of that. In fact, he listed several examples of it. He did say he couldn't file charges himself because of department policy. Barr lied about what was in the report.

Fucking liar.

{

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}
We don’t know. The report has never been released in its entirety. Only Barr gave an opinion and admitted he hasn’t read it all himself. Just like Ryan did with the budget, he let the donors dictate what was being said...

Oh my, less than 1% was redacted - we can't possibly know what's in it unless the names of operatives are released to China and Moscow.. :lol:

Moron traitor....
then why do you vote republican. They have been against comprehensive immigration reform and deport fewer then the previous democratic admin. They are agaisnt holding employers responsible for hiring illegals.....the biggest reason we have them dufus,

Importing tens of millions and exporting a fraction of those is what you want to do.

And it's about criminals, drugs and weapons entering the country, not just illegal aliens
You’re just rambling and making no sense and spewing fix news BS. You’re a really scared person.

Another chick obsessed with feelings. Wow, that sucks. You're a guy who wants to be a chick and you suck at it, you obviously have no idea how I feel.

And you don't know that criminals, drugs and guns come over the border? Seriously? Government schools have fucked you in the ass, my friend. So sad. Don't you want better for your children than the shitty education you got?
Geesus, 80% of the drugs do not come over border where the stupid border walls are. They come right through the border crossings in planes, cars, trucks and on ships from abroud. Silly beliefs on your part from your cult leader. .

gov. with science based Education was good enough to win every world war and double your life span. You want churches With religious based education teach you that evolution isn’t real and if you just pray to God, you will be healed.......you know the same evolution used to develope your vaccines that you hypocrites will be the first in line to take. Turn in your cell phone....they aren’t real. They use science.

Just because you were to lazy to take much science or couldn’t do math, don’t call it useless infavor of made up shit from religious based curriculums.

Gotcha. So according to you Biden is your cult leader. Explains a lot.

Drug dealers bring drugs over whatever the easiest way possible is. That changes as circumstances change. You really didn't make a point

Hard.

Intellectual Froglegs

Fucking liar.

{

Moron traitor....

Drug dealers bring drugs over whatever the easiest way possible is. That changes as circumstances change. You really didn't make a point
Wasted money on a wall that does nothing but fool his cult members.

Hard.

Intellectual Froglegs

Fucking liar.

{

Moron traitor....

Easiest ? You’re uninformed. They can get drugs accross by the ton in vehicles and shipping containers. The Mexican rapist drug scare is to appease fearful little lemings

It's not 97% "of scientists." It's 97% of government funded climate scientists who don't have government money if they don't believe in global warming.
Ha ha...laughable.
That’s the stupidest statement about AGW there could ever be. Scientists will take money then lie. That’s idiotic. Not only do they have a reputation and could loose all contracts , but they’d have to get everyother industry, research facility, and science organization to lie too. Really, do you know how ignorant you have to be to be anti science....I guess you don’t mind being thought if as fellow Trump fool and his Chinese hoax BS.

So according to you Biden is your cult leader.
I guess adding ignorance in science to English vocabulary seems redundant. You can’t be a cult leader and believe in science Dah....

Oh look, duckfuck is here to tell us that "science" is the blind belief in dogma! :thup:

You Marxists sure are "sciencey" with your 57 genders and your "don't question Gaia - it's SETTLED gawdamnit - science means you can NEVER question or doubt."

:rofl:

duckfuck, you're a retard and I've wiped the floor with your ignorant ass on dozens of occasions.

duckfuck speaking to Copernicus "It's SETTLED SCIENCE that EARTH is the center of the universe.."

You fucknut morons have no clue what "science" even is. You're an ignorant, drooling cretin with religious ferver for dogma you have blind faith in - whilst having no grasp that your uncritical faith is the opposite of actual discovery.

I'll give you a hint for free duckfuck, science is a PROCESS, not a faith. The heart of actual science is "question everything." You're screams of "HERETIC" at those who point out the flaws in your moronic religion belie that you have nothing to do with science.

You are a Gaia cultist - nothing more.

duckfuck, you're a retard and I've wiped the floor with your ignorant ass on dozens of occasions.
Trumpets kiss the ass of an ignoramus who thinks he knows everything and has America in chaos.
The proof is there. They have their reasons for supporting this idiot. None of them good.

Last edited:

I call bull shit...You’ve either voted Democrat, or Indy (handing your vote to democratic candidates by proxy).

you are right about one thing though. And that is you’re not a Democrat, you’re just anti American filth
Voting for a democrat is not “being a democrat”. Trump has nearly 90% of the support of republicans which make up just 25% of the voters. That’s just one in five voters. Yet, Republicans actually have a political party. It’s ridiculous. They are the low life’s. No, republicans don’t represent America.
The agenda of the democrats is favored by over half of all registered voters. It’s you a holes who are out of touch with reality.

So, you vote Democrat then...I don't care what you fool yourself into thinking you are, you're aligned with Democrats.

And, its going to be a bitter pill for you when Trump wins a 2nd term
I vote Democrat nationally for one simple reason. They believe in science.

lol...what a joke

Forum List

Back