🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The left’s war on the U.S.

What a dumb thing to say. You may be “ confident “ that your skid row bums will show up at the polls and vote for you, but no one in their right mind would commit felonies on the promise for one vote at a time. Only the really diluted would buy that BS. Sounds like a line from VP Hannity.

Is that why you claim you're not a democrat? You just sell your vote for rocks of crack, and it is always the democrats buying?

That makes perfect sense!

Oh, and I live in the Los Angeles area - I see the buses full of illegals pulling up to the polls EVERY ELECTION - driven by the democrats who tell them exactly how to vote if they want to get paid. Laws don't mean much when the rulers are openly encouraging foreign nationals as well as the homeless to violate said laws - EVERY ELECTION.

Still beating that old false narrative. There are no voter fraud problems except those by republicans

You're as dumb as you are dishonest, Comrade traitor - and that's tough to do...

Hey, if you weren't a stupid fuck, you wouldn't be a democrat....
We are not democrats you ignoramus. The largest political group by far are independents yet in your feeble little mind, you’ve convinced yourself that everyone who isn’t a trump supporter must be a democrat. So you're constantly berating a group that makes up 30% of the voters. What a dumbass. Republicans are little yap dogs with 25% of the voters , completely oblivious to the facts. We have a two party system that doesn’t even represent a plurality of voters. Way over your head.

This word you keep using, independent. I do not think it means what you think it means ...

Still beating that old false narrative. There are no voter fraud problems except those by republicans

You're as dumb as you are dishonest, Comrade traitor - and that's tough to do...

We are not democrats you ignoramus. The largest political group by far are independents yet in your feeble little mind, you’ve convinced yourself that everyone who isn’t a trump supporter must be a democrat. So you're constantly berating a group that makes up 30% of the voters. What a dumbass. Republicans are little yap dogs with 25% of the voters , completely oblivious to the facts. We have a two party system that doesn’t even represent a plurality of voters. Way over your head.

I call bull shit...You’ve either voted Democrat, or Indy (handing your vote to democratic candidates by proxy).

you are right about one thing though. And that is you’re not a Democrat, you’re just anti American filth
Voting for a democrat is not “being a democrat”. Trump has nearly 90% of the support of republicans which make up just 25% of the voters. That’s just one in five voters. Yet, Republicans actually have a political party. It’s ridiculous. They are the low life’s. No, republicans don’t represent America.
The agenda of the democrats is favored by over half of all registered voters. It’s you a holes who are out of touch with reality.

So, you vote Democrat then...I don't care what you fool yourself into thinking you are, you're aligned with Democrats.

And, its going to be a bitter pill for you when Trump wins a 2nd term

I call bull shit...You’ve either voted Democrat, or Indy (handing your vote to democratic candidates by proxy).

you are right about one thing though. And that is you’re not a Democrat, you’re just anti American filth
You’re remarks are still not that bright. Independents tend more to vote split tickets. It’s ridiculous someone is a Democrat because one of the offices he votes for is a Democrat and others are republicans. You’re clueless.

Nah, its plain to see what you are.

Voting for a democrat is not “being a democrat”. Trump has nearly 90% of the support of republicans which make up just 25% of the voters. That’s just one in five voters. Yet, Republicans actually have a political party. It’s ridiculous. They are the low life’s. No, republicans don’t represent America.
The agenda of the democrats is favored by over half of all registered voters. It’s you a holes who are out of touch with reality.

So, you vote Democrat then...I don't care what you fool yourself into thinking you are, you're aligned with Democrats.

I vote Democrat nationally for one simple reason. They believe in science.

A vote for Trump is a vote for stupidity.

This word you keep using, independent. I do not think it means what you think it means ...

I know exactly what it means. You don’t. If you’re not want to registered as a republican or Democrat, just indicate no Party ( or equivalent) in the box provided. You’re officially independent....fool.

The Democratic Party is not collapsing… its already collapsed. They’re just too self-deluded to know it and too childish to care…and this includes their partners in the media (formerly known as the “broadcast media”).

Schadenfreude is a tasty dish indeed, lol.

These people live in a pretend world of their own creation— and they acknowledge nothing beyond its borders.

Watching these lefties perform such ridiculous intellectual contortions to avoid ‘the reality staring them in the face’ is now comical.

Most importantly, and whether or not they acknowledge it’s coming—- now that President Trump has been cleared of the Russian nonsense by one of their own in Robert Mueller…. he’s about to kick their ass.

Hard.

Intellectual Froglegs

Then the Tables Turned--- Intellectual Froglegs

When did Mueller clear Trump? Have you seen the report?

Mueller cleared Trump when he said there was no evidence of Russian collusion. You just got back from a long vacation and haven't followed the news?

Mueller never said there was no evidence of that. In fact, he listed several examples of it. He did say he couldn't file charges himself because of department policy. Barr lied about what was in the report.

Fucking liar.

{

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}
We don’t know. The report has never been released in its entirety. Only Barr gave an opinion and admitted he hasn’t read it all himself. Just like Ryan did with the budget, he let the donors dictate what was being said...

Oh my, less than 1% was redacted - we can't possibly know what's in it unless the names of operatives are released to China and Moscow.. :lol:

Moron traitor....
Oh, and I live in the Los Angeles area - I see the buses full of illegals
then why do you vote republican. They have been against comprehensive immigration reform and deport fewer then the previous democratic admin. They are agaisnt holding employers responsible for hiring illegals.....the biggest reason we have them dufus,

I know exactly what it means. You don’t. If you’re not want to registered as a republican or Democrat, just indicate no Party ( or equivalent) in the box provided. You’re officially independent....fool.

My point wasn't registering as an independent, dumb ass. Obviously I was talking about being independent. You're not. Registering as an independent is irrelevant since you're a pure Democrat shill

My point wasn't registering as an independent, dumb ass. Obviously I was talking about being independent. You're not. Registering as an independent is irrelevant since you're a pure Democrat shill

You need to register (no party) FIRST before you can claim to be independent dip Shit.

If you don’t believe in science, you CANT BE INDEPENDENT. You have to be a stupid conspiracy theorist.

Registering as an independent is irrelevant
No it is not. The first step in being independent is REGISTERING INDEPENDENT. Otherwise, you’re all talk.
Just like a valid first step in supporting our country, is to Fking enlist in the service. Just saying so doesn’t means shit. You guys are all talk.

The Democratic Party is not collapsing… its already collapsed. They’re just too self-deluded to know it and too childish to care…and this includes their partners in the media (formerly known as the “broadcast media”).

These people live in a pretend world of their own creation— and they acknowledge nothing beyond its borders.

Watching these lefties perform such ridiculous intellectual contortions to avoid ‘the reality staring them in the face’ is now comical.

Most importantly, and whether or not they acknowledge it’s coming—- now that President Trump has been cleared of the Russian nonsense by one of their own in Robert Mueller…. he’s about to kick their ass.

Hard.

Intellectual Froglegs

Mueller cleared Trump when he said there was no evidence of Russian collusion. You just got back from a long vacation and haven't followed the news?

Mueller never said there was no evidence of that. In fact, he listed several examples of it. He did say he couldn't file charges himself because of department policy. Barr lied about what was in the report.

Fucking liar.

{

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}
We don’t know. The report has never been released in its entirety. Only Barr gave an opinion and admitted he hasn’t read it all himself. Just like Ryan did with the budget, he let the donors dictate what was being said...

Oh my, less than 1% was redacted - we can't possibly know what's in it unless the names of operatives are released to China and Moscow.. :lol:

Moron traitor....
then why do you vote republican. They have been against comprehensive immigration reform and deport fewer then the previous democratic admin. They are agaisnt holding employers responsible for hiring illegals.....the biggest reason we have them dufus,

Importing tens of millions and exporting a fraction of those is what you want to do.

And it's about criminals, drugs and weapons entering the country, not just illegal aliens

You need to register (no party) FIRST before you can claim to be independent dip Shit.

Right, you register as an independent. Then you have to BE independent and you're not. You really don't get this, do you? Another government educated leftist.

Here's an independent. My votes over the last 7 elections:

4 - Libertarian
1 - Republican
1 - Green
1 - Independent

See how that works?

Hard.

Intellectual Froglegs

Fucking liar.

{

Moron traitor....

Importing tens of millions and exporting a fraction of those is what you want to do.

And it's about criminals, drugs and weapons entering the country, not just illegal aliens
You’re just rambling and making no sense and spewing fix news BS. You’re a really scared person.

If you don’t believe in science, you CANT BE INDEPENDENT. You have to be a stupid conspiracy theorist.

That's the Democrats. You don't believe in science. You claim to be environmentalists, then oppose the only two things that we can do today, nuclear and gas. You think fetuses are not human beings. You think you can change your vendor by thinking you're a different vendor.

Democrats are the anti-science party. Conspiracy theorists as you say

Hard.

Intellectual Froglegs

Fucking liar.

{

Moron traitor....

You’re just rambling and making no sense and spewing fix news BS. You’re a really scared person.

Another chick obsessed with feelings. Wow, that sucks. You're a guy who wants to be a chick and you suck at it, you obviously have no idea how I feel.

And you don't know that criminals, drugs and guns come over the border? Seriously? Government schools have fucked you in the ass, my friend. So sad. Don't you want better for your children than the shitty education you got?

Right, you register as an independent. Then you have to BE independent and you're not. You really don't get this, do you? Another government educated leftist.

4 - Libertarian
1 - Republican
1 - Green
1 - Independent

See how that works?

Libertarians ? They’re funny. Go live in the 1800s. The ones I know, don’t believe in science. It’s simple. You either believe in facts, or you don’t. . Libertarians are hilarious contradictions.

Democrats are the anti-science party.
You’re crazy and only repeating Fix news tripe.
Trump is on record being anti science. The GOP has stances that are anti science. AGW is science For example. There are no science organizations in the entire world that agree with YOU and your stupid statements.

4 - Libertarian
1 - Republican
1 - Green
1 - Independent

See how that works?

Libertarians ? They’re funny. Go live in the 1800s. The ones I know, don’t believe in science. It’s simple. You either believe in facts, or you don’t. . Libertarians are hilarious contradictions.

It's interesting how the less leftist's know about something, the prouder and louder you are about your ignorance

Forum List

Back