The legislative branch. The liberal’s best friend takes away the will of the people

Joe likes to forget it was democrats that made those Jim Crow laws.

It is true that those Conservatives who implemented those Jim Crow laws were Democrats.

Southern dems and pubs. Let's stay honest.

Yep, they wanted to keep the status quo and tradition alive and well, thus making them Conservatives. The Liberals were the ones who wanted to change the status quo and ensure that everyone's Civil Liberties were respected. I don't care if those conservatives or Liberals were republican or democrat, I am not talking about 'party', I am referring to ideology, see William F. Buckley and National Review the darling of Limbaugh and Co. (conservative and republican).

Those conservatives included Dems and Pubs.

Those liberals included Dems and Pubs.

Stay on track.

I think you mean "the Judicial Branch".

Grammar School Civics Fail!

to say that Gays should be happy with "legal unions" is like saying black folks should have been perfectly happy with this...

image_07_01_011_coloredwater.jpg

It dispenses water, right?

What does that have to do with the will of the People?
and your right, that was a stuipd mistake on my part

But that's exactly my point. Jim Crow was the will of the White Majority. In fact, it took the judiciary and an activist federal government to bring it down, and LBJ was being optimistic when he said he lost the south for the Democrats for a generation.

Those conservatives included Dems and Pubs.

Those liberals included Dems and Pubs.

Stay on track.

Stay on track? I guess I'm not the one who needs to "stay on track" when you missed and are repeating what I said in the post that you responded to! :lol:

It is true that those Conservatives who implemented those Jim Crow laws were Democrats.

Southern dems and pubs. Let's stay honest.

Yep, they wanted to keep the status quo and tradition alive and well, thus making them Conservatives. The Liberals were the ones who wanted to change the status quo and ensure that everyone's Civil Liberties were respected. I don't care if those conservatives or Liberals were republican or democrat, I am not talking about 'party', I am referring to ideology, see William F. Buckley and National Review the darling of Limbaugh and Co. (conservative and republican).

"It is true that those Conservatives who implemented those Jim Crow laws were Democrats" is what you wrote and you were rightfully corrected.

Now admit it and let's move on.

to say that Gays should be happy with "legal unions" is like saying black folks should have been perfectly happy with this...

There is nothing to connect the two except Jake is equating being black to being gay. That is what racists that think themselves morally superior do.

The only reason you make the lame attempt to make the liberal/conservative distinction is because it is a childish attempt to deflect away from the democrat racism, past and present. The past that the racists democrat party NEVER has apologized for and they continue to lie today. They don't apologize for it because they embrace it.

There is nothing to connect the two except Jake is equating being black to being gay. That is what racists that think themselves morally superior do.

Racism is bigotry. Homophobia is bigotry. Being stupid helps in being a bigot.

The only reason you make the lame attempt to make the liberal/conservative distinction is because it is a childish attempt to deflect away from the democrat racism, past and present. The past that the racists democrat party NEVER has apologized for and they continue to lie today. They don't apologize for it because they embrace it.

They create victims to defend the same
The case wth the tragic events of Travon and Zimmerman is the perfect point
Both made mistakes that had everything and nothing to do with race
but for legitimite reasons

Killing Travon was stupid, only because all Travon had to do was go and talk to the guy

The reactionary as well as the far leftist racial hate base continues unabated, as true Dems and Pubs turn their back on the hate.

Libs celebrate disenfranchising blacks

Voters were not disenfranchised. The vote was legal, the law that was passed was unconstitutional.

Think of it this way...the voters of CA decide to pass a people's initiative saying that red-haired Republicans can't get married. You'd want that challenged, right?

Voters were not disenfranchised. The vote was legal, the law that was passed was unconstitutional.

Think of it this way...the voters of CA decide to pass a people's initiative saying that red-haired Republicans can't get married. You'd want that challenged, right?

That's not what was passed. The CA bill did not stop anyone from getting married. Since the Constitution is silent on marriage it is up to the state to decide, until now. It isn't a matter of being prejudice against gays it is a huge economic issue. Considering that Prop 8 happened in the liberal mecca of CA. It is hard to believe that it was prejudice against gays that drove the bill. Either way the will of the people was thwarted by the SCOTUS. Had they done so with Obamacare you heard what Obama and other said. It was a legally passed bill the SCOTUS had no right to overturn.

I am not sure why I put legeslative branch
My intent was judicial
The will of the people spoke loud and clear in Ca.
As they did in Arizona
the difference in Arizona as the supreme court did have law(s) that "covered" the federal side of the judgement
There is nothing in the constitution that backs up these choices the liberals on the sumpreme court when it comes to the seperation of gays from two men or two women forming a LLC
My point being there is no federal law until this one was created through the judical branch giving gays the right to be legally married
The will of the people is gone thanks to the liberal agenda
No matter what the will of the people say, 5 people can tell them there wrong for reasons that do not exist
this would include in my opinion the voting laws each state should have the right to mandate
My god why are the libs so scared of voter ID

That's not what was passed. The CA bill did not stop anyone from getting married. Since the Constitution is silent on marriage it is up to the state to decide, until now. It isn't a matter of being prejudice against gays it is a huge economic issue. Considering that Prop 8 happened in the liberal mecca of CA. It is hard to believe that it was prejudice against gays that drove the bill. Either way the will of the people was thwarted by the SCOTUS. Had they done so with Obamacare you heard what Obama and other said. It was a legally passed bill the SCOTUS had no right to overturn.

Neither would a bill targeting red haired republicans. Want to get married? Switch political parties. The initiative passed violated the U.S. Constitution. Of course prejudice drove the bill.

Once again, being black and being gay have absolutely no connection. If I were a black I would be infuriated at Jake's insinuation.

Gays never had an organized groups such as the democrat KKK used against them.

Gays never had laws passed that kept them in bondage as did the democrat initiatives.

The comparison of the two is ridicules and in my opinion insulting to blacks, but being a closet democrat liberal I am sure it is hard for Jake to see the racism of doing so.

These bills have a HUGE economic impact to them. It is not just about the pretend BS of the lying liberal left and bigotry. The economy takes a big hit and it used to be that the PEOPLE got to decide if they were willing to pay a price for such things. But not no more. When the liberal state of CA gets a bill shot down it is telling me that something isn't right in the liberal world. We are being lied to, as usual.

Once again, being black and being gay have absolutely no connection. If I were a black I would be infuriated at Jake's insinuation.

Gays never had an organized groups such as the democrat KKK used against them.

Gays never had laws passed that kept them in bondage as did the democrat initiatives.

The comparison of the two is ridicules and in my opinion insulting to blacks, but being a closet democrat liberal I am sure it is hard for Jake to see the racism of doing so.

These bills have a HUGE economic impact to them. It is not just about the pretend BS of the lying liberal left and bigotry. The economy takes a big hit and it used to be that the PEOPLE got to decide if they were willing to pay a price for such things. But not no more. When the liberal state of CA gets a bill shot down it is telling me that something isn't right in the liberal world. We are being lied to, as usual.

In my opinon blacks where done wrong until the early 60s
no matter how it is put on the table slavery was wrong, bad wrong and was wrong for an-one to have ever owned another person
I cannot change that
I cannot imagine two men having the desire to husband and husband can be seen as the issues the blacks faced until the early 60s

BTW Libs
its over
I am a white southern person
I do not care what color you are and think racisim is an excuse and is the use of the term is a cop out most every time
If race is shown to bring you harm in the world of business, then you have a protected right to sue
a Right as being white I do not have

Racisim
It only exists in ones mind and that is protected by the 1st amendment, no matter how stupid it is
legal unions and two men wanting to wed s not even in the same world. In fact how many black gays are there?
with that said
Is no value worth saving?

Why is it that the will of the people say enough is enough, but that does not matter
When will ever get back to a country of men/women and laws for the people by the people

JRK is obviously a southern white, a neo-con, and a race hater.

The members of the board who understand our history will never let a far right neo-con statist reactionary like JRK, with a radical agenda, succeed with his perversity.

We do not want that type of thinking in the Republican Party.

The members of the board who understand our history will never let a far right neo-con statist reactionary like JRK, with a radical agenda, succeed with his perversity.

This from the pretender that equates being black to being gay.

This from the pretender that equates being black to being gay.

You are a low information thinker, and you consistently prove it.

Racism is bigotry. Homophobia is bigotry.

Don't like it, Freewill? Stop being a bigot.

Forum List

Back