The Liberal Media is saying the Russians are interferring with the election.

Do you think the liberal media is interferring with the 2016 elections?

• N0, since i am a liberal, my head is up Uranus, and cant see the double standard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, maybe not, just because the 2 Debates so far, the media has brow beat the Donald.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definately, as everyday when Trumps says something wrong, you can bet Hillary has done worse.

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
US blames Russia for targeting election systems - CNNPolitics.com
The Obama administration said Friday it was "confident" that Russia was behind recent hackings of emails about upcoming US elections in an attempt to interfere with the process.

Mexico Interfering With U.S. Election - To Keep Trump OUT
In an historic move, Mexican officials are working feverishly to help their country’s immigrants in the U.S. gain American citizenship – so they can vote against Donald Trump.

That is funny....since the liberal media is currently interfering with the election.

The coordination between the Clinton crime family and the MSM has been clearly exposed by Wikileaks, but don't expect to see that reported on any news channels or the lib newspapers.

Millions of Americans get duped again.

Caught red handed Hillary and the Dem's are desperate to deflect to Russia. Podesta was asked direct questions about one of his emails and rather than answer the question he started spewing the Russia conspiracy deflection.

Lying Hillary and these corrupt two faced scum are just pissed the truth is coming out and people are seeing them for who they really are.

When did we start calling Intelligence Officials the "Liberal Media"?

I'd ask who you consider a good source but I want to avoid asking you that for the next 7 posts while you dance around it and finally admit that you dont consider anyone a good source for anything

I'd ask who you consider a good source but I want to avoid asking you that for the next 7 posts while you dance around it and finally admit that you dont consider anyone a good source for anything
You are not informed.

Get informed before posting.

If you can read and comprehend what you read (I wonder), read the wikileaks.

Just to let you know, CNN was who posted about Russia, you are just too stupid to know better. Shouldn't we find out first who is doing the hacking before the lickspittle lapdog liberal media starts pointing fingers?

If Trumps says it, well then it must be true? Right Lemmings?
If Hillary says it, well then it must be true to LWNJ's...even though she has lied repeatedly for DECADES.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a thousand times...I am cool with...thinks the lib.

Just to let you know, CNN was who posted about Russia, you are just too stupid to know better. Shouldn't we find out first who is doing the hacking before the lickspittle lapdog liberal media starts pointing fingers?

Not likely.

The MSM has been exposed for their coordination with Cankles. They now must use misdirection to dupe their followers. It works every time.

You are not informed.

One post down, 6 more deflections to go. You guys are too predictable.

Who should we turn to to find out if the Russians are to blame? Is it a govt agency? News org? Website?

Hillary's campaign manager says she hates everyday Americans...how is Russia the problem?

You are not informed.

Will everyday Americans be more outraged by Donald Trump’s lewd comments in a tape from 11 years ago, or by the Clinton campaign’s own admission that Hillary literally hates them? Clearly the answer is Trump's lewd comments, thanks to a mainstream media completely in the tank for the pantsuit.

Why would the MSM back this witch so completely? Why does the Oligarchy, 1%, and Hollywood back her? Why will so many poor and middle class Americans who Hillary hates, vote for the bitch?
emailnew.jpg

It's interesting, I did Google it and no one in the government is being named for saying that. For such a major accusation, that's pretty odd

You are not informed.

Will everyday Americans be more outraged by Donald Trump’s lewd comments in a tape from 11 years ago, or by the Clinton campaign’s own admission that Hillary literally hates them? Clearly the answer is Trump's lewd comments, thanks to a mainstream media completely in the tank for the pantsuit.

Why would the MSM back this witch so completely? Why does the Oligarchy, 1%, and Hollywood back her? Why will so many poor and middle class Americans who Hillary hates, vote for the bitch?
emailnew.jpg

5 more deflections to go and you'll be there!

You are not informed.

Tearing down your deflections, that's just deflecting!

You are not informed.

emailnew.jpg

5 more deflections to go and you'll be there!
Truth is now deflection.

It is a Brave New World.

It's interesting, I did Google it and no one in the government is being named for saying that. For such a major accusation, that's pretty odd

What is odd is you're trying to claim that the US govt hasnt accused the Russians for being behind it. Maybe you dont know how to google either

The
US blames Russia for targeting election systems - CNNPolitics.com
The Obama administration said Friday it was "confident" that Russia was behind recent hackings of emails about upcoming US elections in an attempt to interfere with the process.

Mexico Interfering With U.S. Election - To Keep Trump OUT
In an historic move, Mexican officials are working feverishly to help their country’s immigrants in the U.S. gain American citizenship – so they can vote against Donald Trump.

The DHS and DNI memo says that the hacked e-mails are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian directed efforts. In other words, they don't have any evidence that Russia did it. Any other hackers could copy the Russians methods and blame it on them.

Forum List

Back