The Liberal Media is saying the Russians are interferring with the election.

Do you think the liberal media is interferring with the 2016 elections?

• N0, since i am a liberal, my head is up Uranus, and cant see the double standard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, maybe not, just because the 2 Debates so far, the media has brow beat the Donald.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definately, as everyday when Trumps says something wrong, you can bet Hillary has done worse.

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters
I asked for names. Your doc still didn't have any names.

No names doesnt mean its not true unless you can cite some correlation between the two.

I didn't say it's "not true" I said it's odd. I'm not convinced. That isn't an accusation it's false. How stupid are you? What did government schools do to you?

Gravity exists!

Kaz: Says who?

Why?

Kaz: Because I want to smear the....uhm, because names are important

When did we start calling Intelligence Officials the "Liberal Media"?

I'd ask who you consider a good source but I want to avoid asking you that for the next 7 posts while you dance around it and finally admit that you dont consider anyone a good source for anything

When did we start calling Intelligence Officials the "Liberal Media"?

Republicans think our military and our intel agencies have no integrity. Well, just because Republicans don't doesn't mean nobody does.

Russia?? like hell he is

tumblr_lhg0sfPlHU1qz5stvo1_400.jpg

Gravity exists!

Kaz: Says who?

Why?

:wtf:

You think that reflects my argument?

My argument is that the leftist media says that unnamed people claimed Russia is interfering with the election and they provided document to substantiate it which didn't provide anyone named in the department to validate it. I want more than that to blindly believe it like you do. And the #1 thing I want is accountability, which an unnamed document presented by unnamed people don't provide.

How is that remotely like the crap you spieled above? What government schools did you you is a crime against humanity, it's evil

Liberals should show their evidence that Russia is interfering the elections (if it exists, ha-ha) or shut up and apologize to Russia for slender.

So far liberal Media is using the ignorance of some Americans for their dirty purposes.

This is coming from the same infrastructure that the left claims W manipulated into providing the evidence about Hussein's WMD program that he used to get us into the war. Now they unquestioningly believe them, when they say what the left wants to hear ...

My argument is that the leftist media says that unnamed people claimed Russia is interfering with the election and they provided document to substantiate it which didn't provide anyone named in the department to validate it.

A name doesnt validate the information goofball

I want more than that to blindly believe it like you do.

And how will a name make you believe something or not?

And the #1 thing I want is accountability, which an unnamed document presented by unnamed people don't provide.

So you want a name to hold them accountable and not to believe the information? To hold who accountable? The Russians or the people confirming?

Because that goes right back to what I said about you when you asked for names

Why?

now you say you want to hold WHO accountable?

My argument is that the leftist media says that unnamed people claimed Russia is interfering with the election and they provided document to substantiate it which didn't provide anyone named in the department to validate it.

And the #1 thing I want is accountability, which an unnamed document presented by unnamed people don't provide.

So you want a name to hold them accountable and not to believe the information? To hold who accountable? The Russians or the people confirming?

Why?

There are no convictions with any Russians that could be hacking. Just like you say, with all the criminal activity of Hillary and Bill. Boy if it wasn't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all. Right Closedminded?

Why?

There are no convictions with any Russians that could be hacking. Just like you say, with all the criminal activity of Hillary and Bill. Boy if it wasn't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all. Right Closedminded?

There are no convictions for 9/11 so I guess that didnt happen either huh?

Why?

There were no convictions against W for 9/11, so I guess he didn't lie about WMDs either, huh?

Media, Illegals, and third party voters will be Trump voters reason why Trump lost this November...

Russia, Bigots and the Average Americans will be Clinton voters reason why Hillary lost this November...

The actual people that will lose this November is the American voter no matter which political whore win!

Media, Illegals, and third party voters will be Trump voters reason why Trump lost this November...

Russia, Bigots and the Average Americans will be Clinton voters reason why Hillary lost this November...

The actual people that will lose this November is the American voter no matter which political whore win!

It's sad how they vote for that by being manipulated by the parties into voting for their crappy candidate because the other party has a crappy candidate

"Liberal Media"

lol

That conservatives continue to try to propagate this ridiculous myth is as sad as it is funny.

Republicans think our Intel agencies have no integrity and are liars.

And that it's Trump who is honest and truthful.

Why?

Funny about you libtards, is that some of us remember what was said before. When your own words come back to bite you in the ass, then you pout like spoiled little petulant girls.

Attachments

• th505RSU95.jpg
    th505RSU95.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 45

Have you seen James Comey lately? Weasel? Yep, you are quite correct how some of us think Obama's agencies have no integrity and are liars.

By the way, remember Eric(the racist) Holder, yeah he did a bang up job also.

No convictions no arrests, but that will change when Trump take office.

If Trump was running as a Democrat, you all would be sucking his dick with a thrill running up your leg. While he isn't a perfect candidate, he at least wants to stop the shit from going down the toilet that this first bi racial president is going to leave him.

Forum List

Back