The Liberal Media is saying the Russians are interferring with the election.

Do you think the liberal media is interferring with the 2016 elections?

• N0, since i am a liberal, my head is up Uranus, and cant see the double standard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, maybe not, just because the 2 Debates so far, the media has brow beat the Donald.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definately, as everyday when Trumps says something wrong, you can bet Hillary has done worse.

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters
When did we start calling Intelligence Officials the "Liberal Media"?

I'd ask who you consider a good source but I want to avoid asking you that for the next 7 posts while you dance around it and finally admit that you dont consider anyone a good source for anything
You are not informed.

Get informed before posting.

If you can read and comprehend what you read (I wonder), read the wikileaks.

One post down, 6 more deflections to go. You guys are too predictable.
Will everyday Americans be more outraged by Donald Trump’s lewd comments in a tape from 11 years ago, or by the Clinton campaign’s own admission that Hillary literally hates them? Clearly the answer is Trump's lewd comments, thanks to a mainstream media completely in the tank for the pantsuit.

Why would the MSM back this witch so completely? Why does the Oligarchy, 1%, and Hollywood back her? Why will so many poor and middle class Americans who Hillary hates, vote for the bitch?
emailnew.jpg

5 more deflections to go and you'll be there!
Truth is now deflection.

It is a Brave New World.

I said this:
I'd ask who you consider a good source but I want to avoid asking you that for the next 7 posts while you dance around it and finally admit that you dont consider anyone a good source for anything

You respond with something unrelated saying that its true so its not a deflection. Except you didnt answer my question so responding by saying "Dogs have 4 legs" is TRUTH but it doesnt address what I asked you.

It's interesting, I did Google it and no one in the government is being named for saying that. For such a major accusation, that's pretty odd

What is odd is you're trying to claim that the US govt hasnt accused the Russians for being behind it. Maybe you dont know how to google either

I didn't say the "US govt hasn't accused the Russians." Try reading my post again since you whiffed on it the first time. Government educations are a truly terrible thing to do to people. The country should give you an apology

It's interesting, I did Google it and no one in the government is being named for saying that. For such a major accusation, that's pretty odd

What is odd is you're trying to claim that the US govt hasnt accused the Russians for being behind it. Maybe you dont know how to google either

I didn't say the "US govt hasn't accused the Russians." Try reading my post again since you whiffed on it the first time. Government educations are a truly terrible thing to do to people. The country should give you an apology

So what are you saying? Or you have more zingers than explanations?

The DHS and DNI memo says that the hacked e-mails are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian directed efforts. In other words, they don't have any evidence that Russia did it. Any other hackers could copy the Russians methods and blame it on them.
Because there's a sh%tload of countries with the will and resources, and they all want Trump as president 'cuz he's such a great guy.

Liberals should show their evidence that Russia is interfering the elections (if it exists, ha-ha) or shut up and apologize to Russia for slender.

So far liberal Media is using the ignorance of some Americans for their dirty purposes.

I asked for the names of the government people who said that. What was unclear about that, you know, when I said they aren't named? The liberal media just cites agencies. I want the names of the people who said it. Why aren't the usual suspects saying it for such a serious accusations? Why are people who can't be bothered to have an actual name saying it?

The DHS and DNI memo says that the hacked e-mails are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian directed efforts. In other words, they don't have any evidence that Russia did it. Any other hackers could copy the Russians methods and blame it on them.
Because there's a sh%tload of countries with the will and resources, and they all want Trump as president 'cuz he's such a great guy.

There are a lot of hackers in other countries that are capable of using the same Russian methods, and a lot of countries know they can't play Trump for the fool, whereas they know they can fool Hillary.

You are not informed.

Weren't you one of the people calling for Julian Assange to be arrested a short time ago.

WikiLeaks is actively working to get Trump elected. Assange hates the Clintons and the USA and will do anything to destroy both. But keep thinking Assange is the good guy here.

Pointing out the truth = inferring with election.

Funny how that works. Only a liar profiting from lies could think this way...

I asked for the names of the government people who said that.

Names? lmao...For what? The information isnt true unless you have a name? If I said water is wet would you respond "Who says so?"

So the only emails we're supposed to believe are the ones that have been deleted.... oh wait

I asked for the names of the government people who said that. What was unclear about that, you know, when I said they aren't named? The liberal media just cites agencies. I want the names of the people who said it. Why aren't the usual suspects saying it for such a serious accusations? Why are people who can't be bothered to have an actual name saying it?

Is this official enough for you?

Joint DHS and ODNI Election Security Statement

There are a lot of hackers in other countries that are capable of using the same Russian methods, and a lot of countries know they can't play Trump for the fool, whereas they know they can fool Hillary.
No, you can never fool the Rump, that's why he read the doctored version of the Wikileaks emails from the Russian press.

You are not informed.

Weren't you one of the people calling for Julian Assange to be arrested a short time ago.

WikiLeaks is actively working to get Trump elected. Assange hates the Clintons and the USA and will do anything to destroy both. But keep thinking Assange is the good guy here.

I don't like hackers, regardless of who they back. I also don't like dirtbags that avoid the FOIA by hiding and deleting government emails and the lying about it.

Names? lmao...For what? The information isnt true unless you have a name? If I said water is wet would you respond "Who says so?"

That damned government education.

Kaz: "it's pretty odd"

ClosedMinded: "The information isn't true unless you have a name?"

Your reading skills are just horrible.

CNN is so far up the Hildabeasts ass, she is perfect to them. It's funny progressives never have anything bad to say about the Loopy kunt... lol

I asked why you needed a name to know if the information is true? Are you saying Russia is not hacking us? Unless you have a name?

This is like your 5th excuse

Is this official enough for you?

Joint DHS and ODNI Election Security Statement

I didn't ask for "official," another product of our horrible government schools. I asked for names. Your doc still didn't have any names.

Obviously Obama is biased in this wanting to point at Russia. After Comey folded like a cheap camera, our government has less credibility than the Russians right now and they're putting a lot of effort into hiding any personal responsibililty

I asked why you needed a name to know if the information is true? Are you saying Russia is not hacking us? Unless you have a name?

This is like your 5th excuse

So the only way to disagree with your claim we are being hacked by Russia is to know we are not being hacked. Just going further your extreme dearth of logical reasoning skills. Don't you want better for your kids than the horrible government education you got?

Forum List

Back