The Liberal Media is saying the Russians are interferring with the election.

Do you think the liberal media is interferring with the 2016 elections?

• N0, since i am a liberal, my head is up Uranus, and cant see the double standard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, maybe not, just because the 2 Debates so far, the media has brow beat the Donald.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definately, as everyday when Trumps says something wrong, you can bet Hillary has done worse.

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters
And if the Russians are they certainly aren't the only illegal aliens doing so; Ca. even encourages it.

When did we start calling Intelligence Officials the "Liberal Media"?

I'd ask who you consider a good source but I want to avoid asking you that for the next 7 posts while you dance around it and finally admit that you dont consider anyone a good source for anything
You are not informed.

Get informed before posting.

If you can read and comprehend what you read (I wonder), read the wikileaks.

One post down, 6 more deflections to go. You guys are too predictable.
Will everyday Americans be more outraged by Donald Trump’s lewd comments in a tape from 11 years ago, or by the Clinton campaign’s own admission that Hillary literally hates them? Clearly the answer is Trump's lewd comments, thanks to a mainstream media completely in the tank for the pantsuit.

Why would the MSM back this witch so completely? Why does the Oligarchy, 1%, and Hollywood back her? Why will so many poor and middle class Americans who Hillary hates, vote for the bitch?
emailnew.jpg

5 more deflections to go and you'll be there!

liberalargument.jpg

You're stupid meter is on "unbelievably"

You said you believe the Russians over your own government, so you have no room to talk.

Like you on WMDs? You're a lying dry hole, Mrs. Mao

I believed the UN Inspectors who said there were no WMD's. I believed my government which refused to participate in the Iraqi invasion because there was no justification for invading Iraq. I knew BUSH was lying as sure I know you're a brainless twit.

Last but not least, it's obvious you don't know the difference between a socially liberal and fiscally conservative social democrat and an left wing totalitarian dictator.

That's why idiots such are yourself, with no critical faculties and no grasp of history outside of your own borders, are so willing to hand your ass over to Big Daddy Trump.

What UN inspectors said there were no WMD's? I need a link to believe that.
If Bush was lying, what do you call these statements?

“Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particular grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

You said you believe the Russians over your own government, so you have no room to talk.

I believed the UN Inspectors who said there were no WMD's. I believed my government which refused to participate in the Iraqi invasion because there was no justification for invading Iraq. I knew BUSH was lying as sure I know you're a brainless twit.

Last but not least, it's obvious you don't know the difference between a socially liberal and fiscally conservative social democrat and an left wing totalitarian dictator.

That's why idiots such are yourself, with no critical faculties and no grasp of history outside of your own borders, are so willing to hand your ass over to Big Daddy Trump.

“Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particular grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Yeah, idiot Trump said he was for the Iraq war, then he denied it like pretty much every policy question he has commented on:

Howard Stern says Trump backed Iraq War in 2002 - CNNPolitics.com

I love it how you guys are deflecting the question in order to defend Trumputin.

Yeah, idiot Trump said he was for the Iraq war, then he denied it like pretty much every policy question he has commented on:

I love it how you guys are deflecting the question in order to defend Trumputin.
You guys didn't have a problem voting for this idiot, why not give Trump a try? Oh yeah, you are goose stepping, kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiots who only vote Dumbocrat. Seig Heil.

You guys didn't have a problem voting for this idiot, why not give Trump a try? Oh yeah, you are goose stepping, kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiots who only vote Dumbocrat. Seig Heil.

Dumbocrat rhymes with Trumpocrat, and hypocrite, but I don't see what this has do with it.

When you have an opinion, you stand by it, and not deny that you have held that opinion. You apologize and say you were wrong, but don't deny what you have said.

So that means:
a. Trump is lying in order to convince people that he said certain things, for personal gain (votes for examples)

or

b. He has dementia or some other mental condition where he is unable to remember what he said.

And this is not just with the Iraq war, but with Libya and abortion, for example. Major issues.

Plus you guys refuse to talk about Russia because you know it's true and are here to defend your guys.

I'd ask who you consider a good source but I want to avoid asking you that for the next 7 posts while you dance around it and finally admit that you dont consider anyone a good source for anything
You are not informed.

Get informed before posting.

If you can read and comprehend what you read (I wonder), read the wikileaks.

One post down, 6 more deflections to go. You guys are too predictable.
Will everyday Americans be more outraged by Donald Trump’s lewd comments in a tape from 11 years ago, or by the Clinton campaign’s own admission that Hillary literally hates them? Clearly the answer is Trump's lewd comments, thanks to a mainstream media completely in the tank for the pantsuit.

Why would the MSM back this witch so completely? Why does the Oligarchy, 1%, and Hollywood back her? Why will so many poor and middle class Americans who Hillary hates, vote for the bitch?
emailnew.jpg

5 more deflections to go and you'll be there!

liberalargument.jpg
The part about facts is hilariously ironic, hater dupe. 2+3- Usually true. And they don't run away...Cut the bs propaganda/spam and change the channel.

The inspectors said they couldn't find any. Kerry was misinformed and figured it out, like most people, except for GOP liars and the dupes.

I believed the UN Inspectors who said there were no WMD's

Liar, they didn't say there were no WMDs, they said they felt they could do the job and find them. Again that you have to make up your shit as you go shows even you know the Democrats have to lie to win

I believed my government which refused to participate in the Iraqi invasion because there was no justification for invading Iraq. I knew BUSH was lying as sure I know you're a brainless twit
I opposed the Iraq war you brainless twit.

And you're a liar, you didn't know there weren't WMDs. You're rewriting history that everyone but W said they weren't there. Actually they said they were. And if you would have supported the war for WMDs, there is no reason you should have changed your mind. Hussein repeatedly used them. "Stockpiles" are irrelevant. He could make them.

I believed there were WMDs, but didn't support the war because I'm tired of the US being the policeman for the world and Iraq wasn't a direct threat to us. I want to leave the Middle East entirely and let them rot in their own hell killing each other

Of course I do, twit. I'm a libertarian. But challenge accepted. Name issues and Democrats who disagree on them

I oppose Trump, twat. I've started like a dozen anti-Trump threads. You clearly know that with how much you post on the site.

Your only consistency is you are a L-I-A-R

She made it up

The
US blames Russia for targeting election systems - CNNPolitics.com
The Obama administration said Friday it was "confident" that Russia was behind recent hackings of emails about upcoming US elections in an attempt to interfere with the process.

Mexico Interfering With U.S. Election - To Keep Trump OUT
In an historic move, Mexican officials are working feverishly to help their country’s immigrants in the U.S. gain American citizenship – so they can vote against Donald Trump.

The DHS and DNI memo says that the hacked e-mails are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian directed efforts. In other words, they don't have any evidence that Russia did it. Any other hackers could copy the Russians methods and blame it on them.
Of course. The Russians are being made scapegoats. Of course.

Trump must not have listened to Hillary and Kerry or he would have given a real enthusiastic response to the question from Howard Stern instead of this lukewarm answer.

"Trump was "kinda for the Iraq War" and "us going into Iraq."

She made it up

Is that the same thing as lied about it?

Trump must not have listened to Hillary and Kerry or he would have given a real enthusiastic response to the question from Howard Stern instead of this lukewarm answer.

"Trump was "kinda for the Iraq War" and "us going into Iraq."
O.k., he wasn't 100% sure, but:

She made it up

Is that the same thing as lied about it?

Yes

This is amusing. Knowing their boy will lose on November 8th...
Another outrageous claim. What proof do you have that the right "knows" that "their boy" will lose November 8th? You never add links. Maybe that's because there are no links to stuff that a progressive makes up in her own mind? :dunno:

Republicans think our Intel agencies have no integrity and are liars

:wtf:

Did you seriously just say that? Dude, you've been saying that ever since 9/11/2001, remember?

Our intel agencies have said again and again they have proof of Russian hacking.

In fact, Trump was briefed on that back in August before the first debate which I previously posted. So one of the is lying. Trump or US Intel. Which do you believe it is?

And you seriously can't see any parallel with that and your undying belief that they lied about WMDs after 9/11? You're a joke of a human being, Deanie baby
And you are a dipshit nitwit. Don't you know anything?

The thing is, the Iraq War was not the result of an intelligence goof — rather, the country’s top office systematically misled the public about Iraq’s nonexistent WMD program, as well as Saddam Hussein’s link to Al Qaeda.

On Tuesday night, former CIA Deputy Director and Bush’s intelligence briefer Michael Morell appeared on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” where he, under an amount of good cable news duress, admitted that the administration intentionally misrepresented intelligence.

George W. Bush’s CIA briefer admits Iraq WMD “intelligence” was a lie

Republicans are fuckers. There is nothing they won't lie about.

Look at birtherism.

Look at Iraq.

Look at WMD's.

Look at Trickle down.

The list is endless.

It's the democrat's last ditch if hilly loses. The Russians did it.
ok, forget the Russians doing the hacking to affect this election....if they didn't, then the only other person with a benefit in doing this is Trump, or one of his high up advisors, like Roger Stone....

The Trump team planned on these leaks as their October surprise against Hillary, and are very upset the media hasn't taken the bait yet and jumped all over it as a main story.... seems like 20 different Trump surrogates have come out this weekend and bitched n moaned about the media not covering their wikileaks October Surprise!!! They are pissed!! Awe, poor little babies....

:D :lol:

Republicans think our Intel agencies have no integrity and are liars

:wtf:

Did you seriously just say that? Dude, you've been saying that ever since 9/11/2001, remember?

Our intel agencies have said again and again they have proof of Russian hacking.

In fact, Trump was briefed on that back in August before the first debate which I previously posted. So one of the is lying. Trump or US Intel. Which do you believe it is?

And you seriously can't see any parallel with that and your undying belief that they lied about WMDs after 9/11? You're a joke of a human being, Deanie baby
And you are a dipshit nitwit. Don't you know anything?

The thing is, the Iraq War was not the result of an intelligence goof — rather, the country’s top office systematically misled the public about Iraq’s nonexistent WMD program, as well as Saddam Hussein’s link to Al Qaeda.

On Tuesday night, former CIA Deputy Director and Bush’s intelligence briefer Michael Morell appeared on MSNBC’s “Hardball,” where he, under an amount of good cable news duress, admitted that the administration intentionally misrepresented intelligence.

George W. Bush’s CIA briefer admits Iraq WMD “intelligence” was a lie

Republicans are fuckers. There is nothing they won't lie about.

Look at birtherism.

Look at Iraq.

Look at WMD's.

Look at Trickle down.

The list is endless.

You're an angry little tyke, aren't you, Stewie? Hyperbole is a great argument though, very compelling. So is your flagrant hypocrisy in holding Democrats no no standards.

Republicans suck, you are ridiculous. It's funny how the more alike Democrats and Republicans get the more hysterically angry you get about it, isn't it?

Forum List

Back