The likeability factor

No one likes old Joe Biden, but he got elected many times. Even Hillary the most disliked person in the country, got elected in NY.

poof…thread terminated.

Some people are just not liked. That's why they don't get elected.
Stacy Abrams
Sarah Palin
Dr. Oz
Sean Hannity

may be over simplistic. But that's the way I see it.
1662636022914.png

No one likes old Joe Biden, but he got elected many times. Even Hillary the most disliked person in the country, got elected in NY.

poof…thread terminated.
Every year they seem to be hated more and more.

Reminds me of a Huxley interview with Mike Wallace in the 50's who predicted this dystopian hell

He said elections will come down to a choice lower than that of reason.

Huxley wins a cookie.

For me likability is a very low level worry. Ideology, resume, biography and gender are far more important to me than whether or not I “like” a candidate’s appearance or personality.

Likeability has always factored into elections

People vote for the candidate they most likely would want to go out and have a beer with.

It is how little known JFK beat Nixon

poof…thread terminated.
I like her, tramp said she had 30,000 emails, did he count them. Fake news.

I like Ike. He would have sicced the dogs on those dirty stinky George Floyd protesters and had them shot for looting. Trump was such a pussy for not doing that.

poof…thread terminated.

But at the same time, pretty nobody really disliked/hated Biden. It is one of the reason he was chosen to go against Trump.

But at the same time, pretty nobody really disliked/hated Biden. It is one of the reason he was chosen to go against Trump.
Yes he was CHOSEN not elected to go against Trump. He was the worst candidate running in the primary, yet by magic he won the D nomination.

He ran a shitty campaign, yet won. Thanks to a media that censored any criticism and usurped our sacred democratic process.

Yes he was CHOSEN not elected to go against Trump. He was the worst candidate running in the primary, yet by magic he won the D nomination.

He ran a shitty campaign, yet won. Thanks to a media that censored any criticism and usurped our sacred democratic process.

Actually he ran the perfect campaign against Trump. Trump made the entire election about him, by Trump's own doing the pick came down to Trump vs Not-Trump. And seeing as Trump is always his own worst enemy Joe just hid in his basement and let Trump do his thing, which cost him more votes than it brought him

Some people are just not liked. That's why they don't get elected.
Stacy Abrams
Sarah Palin
Dr. Oz
Sean Hannity

may be over simplistic. But that's the way I see it.
Sean Hannity? I didn't know he ever ran for anything. Dr. Oz? Well, technically, this is his first race and he hasn't lost yet. But, overall, you are right. In fact, voters like candidates with some kind of Charisma. Often times that trumps other things.

Actually he ran the perfect campaign against Trump. Trump made the entire election about him, by Trump's own doing the pick came down to Trump vs Not-Trump. And seeing as Trump is always his own worst enemy Joe just hid in his basement and let Trump do his thing, which cost him more votes than it brought him
Come on!

He ran a campaign from his basement and looked like a demented fool. He never should have won the nomination. Bernie had it wrapped up, until “O The Corporatist” screwed him.

Trump also ran a shit campaign, because he’s an idiot.

You voted for demented and Trumpers voted for an idiot. WHAT A COUNTRY!

Come on!

He ran a campaign from his basement and looked like a demented fool. He never should have won the nomination. Bernie had it wrapped up, until “O The Corporatist” screwed him.

Trump also ran a shit campaign, because he’s an idiot.

You voted for demented and Trumpers voted for an idiot. WHAT A COUNTRY!

Why do you think Jo Jorgensen is demented?

Likeability has always factored into elections

People vote for the candidate they most likely would want to go out and have a beer with.

It is how little known JFK beat Nixon
Many women vote on attractiveness.

After four years of constant drama, Biden ran on stable, responsible leadership

Trump never had a chance

After four years of constant drama, Biden ran on stable, responsible leadership

Trump never had a chance
Joe’s a demented corporatist warmongering elitist. Racist too. Trump’s an idiotic narcissistic asshole.

TOSS UP!

Forum List

Back