🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The list: platforms that have banned infowars and Alex Jones

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-8-8_7-22-36.png

Tech monopolies are scrambling to send every last trace of Infowars down the memory hole.
So far, the following companies have declared war on free speech:

----------------------------------------

The good thing about all of this is , it's pushed ppl to leave the big tech giants, some people realize they could be next.......it's that smple its not just the social media it's everything they try and control including this very message board. WAKE UP!!

Oh. and the more you stupid asses openly hate Trump the more you leftist are despised.

AFTER WHEN AND IF INFOWARS GETS TAKEN DOWN BANK ON ANOTHER SITE / NEWS SOURCE to be taken down just because they aren't leftist little c....s.

View attachment 209156

Tech monopolies are scrambling to send every last trace of Infowars down the memory hole.

The good thing about all of this is , it's pushed ppl to leave the big tech giants, some people realize they could be next.......it's that smple its not just the social media it's everything they try and control including this very message board. WAKE UP!!

Oh. and the more you stupid asses openly hate Trump the more you leftist are despised.

AFTER WHEN AND IF INFOWARS GETS TAKEN DOWN BANK ON ANOTHER SITE / NEWS SOURCE to be taken down just because they aren't leftist little c....s.
Liability sucks!

View attachment 209156

I like the duct tape over his mouth on your avatar. It works perfectly for him.

View attachment 209156

Someone was suggesting HuffPost is the Info Wars of the Left. Seems to me Huff is worse with their claim to fame of publishing opinion pieces without the op-ed label.

Thanks for list. I now know what companies I need to blow kisses too.

They should have done it sooner but better late than never.

Thanks for list. I now know what companies I need to blow kisses too.

They should have done it sooner but better late than never.

Once the genie is out of the bottle, then you’re freedoms will start vanishing, Info-wars has way more viewers than MSM that’s why they shut him down. Their law suits weren’t working so they had to take a big step and block his first amendment to see how we ALL accept it, then they will move to the next conservative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back