The Lone Ranger

So the question presents itself...why did a white version of The Lone Ranger come to be what America believes to be thee lone ranger?
Same reason people think the ancient Egyptians were Swedish.
or Greeks........lmao

wtf cares???

Greg

So the question presents itself...why did a white version of The Lone Ranger come to be what America believes to be thee lone ranger?
Because a Black hero is simply too unrealistic.

How about because the Lone Ranger is a fictional character that has no real connection to Bass Reaves. Bass Reaves was a real person from history and in the opinion of many, a real hero.

They were not really "black" either, although some evidence suggest that Egyptians were like Ethiopians, with black skin, but not like sub-Saharan Africans.

There's a really good argument for Jesus being black that white folks love to ignore.

Probably not. Jesus was a Jew.. and probably looked like ALL the Arab Jews in Syria and the Levant.

How about because the Lone Ranger is a fictional character that has no real connection to Bass Reaves. Bass Reaves was a real person from history and in the opinion of many, a real hero.
...who turned his own son in. Hero? Um... no.

The Lone Ranger is a fictional character.
  • Pertaining to or of the nature of fiction; fictitiously created; imaginary.
  • Invented, as opposed to real.
  • Pertaining to, or characterized by, fiction; fictitious; romantic.

Now what part of FICTIONAL do you not understand?

...who turned his own son in. Hero? Um... no.
In the opinion of many..... but not you... that's Okay.

Did Reeves son deserve to be turned in? I don't know. I don't remember the details and I am to lazy to research it now.

Last edited:
Was actually black. The fictional character was based on a man named Bass Reeves, an African American cowboy in the years just after the Civil War.
bass reeves.jpg

Sorry. I must have missed the link to a reputable source for this incredible "revelation."

Did this guy have a Native American sidekick? White horse? Silver bullets? Speak scrupulously good grammar using no contractions?
He was a fictional character.
Lone Ranger - Wikipedia

This article is about the fictional Western character. For other uses, see Lone Ranger (disambiguation).
In-story information
Publication information
Lone Ranger
Lone ranger silver 1965.JPG
Clayton Moore as the Lone Ranger
First appearanceWXYZ (January 30 or 31, 1933)
Created by
Alter egoRanger John Reid
Team affiliationsTexas Ranger Division
PartnershipsTonto
AbilitiesExpert marksman [6]
Above-average athlete, horseman, hand-to-hand combatant, and master of disguise
The Lone Ranger is a fictional masked former Texas Ranger who fought outlaws in the American Old West with his Native American friend, Tonto. The character has been called an enduring icon of American culture.[7]

He first appeared in 1933 in a radio show on WXYZ (Detroit), conceived either by station owner George W. Trendle[3][4][5] or by Fran Striker,[8] the show's writer.[9][10] The radio series proved to be a hit, and spawned a series of books (largely written by Striker), an equally popular television show that ran from 1949 to 1957, comic books, and several movies. The title character was played on the radio show by Earle Graser for some 13,000 episodes[citation needed], but three others preceded him, according to The New York Times: "a man named Deeds, who lasted only a few weeks; a George Stenius [actually George Seaton according to the Los Angeles Times], and then Brace Beemer; the latter became the narrator of the program.[11][8]

Clayton Moore portrayed the Lone Ranger on television, although, during a contract dispute, Moore was replaced for a season by John Hart, who wore a different style of mask. On the radio, Tonto was played by, among others, John Todd and Roland Parker; and in the television series, by Jay Silverheels, who was a Mohawk from the Six Nations Indian Reserve in Ontario, Canada.

Was actually black. The fictional character was based on a man named Bass Reeves, an African American cowboy in the years just after the Civil War.

Yea, we know. America was built by the Negroes and we owe them reparations.

We hear that sorry Libtard shit all the time.

The Lone Ranger was fictional TV show from the 1950s. Prior to that it was a radio character.

No matter his/her/its colour it doesn't matter. He/She/It is RACIST.

Exploiting a proud Native American.

Demeaning that Proud Native American with a screen name that, tranalated from That Proud Native American's birth name....named in Spanish because it wan not RACIST English... "Tonto". the derogatory label only True Believind Democrats deserve: "CLOWN".

See, I CAN speak liberal!

The Lone Ranger was fictional TV show from the 1950s. Prior to that it was a radio character.

Who said anything about reparations? Why so defensive about this?

Who said anything about reparations? Why so defensive about this?

Negroes are always trying to scam something or another. Claiming that they are the real Lone Ranger is obviously a Negro scam against the White Guilt pukes. Trust me on that.

...Negroes are always trying to scam something or another. Claiming that they are the real Lone Ranger is obviously a Negro scam against the White Guilt pukes. Trust me on that.

Why the fuck would I trust you on anything? You put your tiny little hands in front of your mealy mouth and giggle like a little school girl every time you type the word "negro" because it's such a thrill for you to use an outdated term that many people today find offensive but "you can't stop me! I can say that if I want to!" Like a pathetic little child excited to see what he can get away with in front of mommy. Grow the fuck up. No reasonable person would trust you as far as they could throw you because you have proven to be a stupid, prickly little wannabe victim in your own right. Talk about a "puke."

:fu:

...Negroes are always trying to scam something or another. Claiming that they are the real Lone Ranger is obviously a Negro scam against the White Guilt pukes. Trust me on that.

Why the fuck would I trust you on anything? You put your tiny little hands in front of your mealy mouth and giggle like a little school girl every time you type the word "negro" because it's such a thrill for you to use an outdated term that many people today find offensive but "you can't stop me! I can say that if I want to!" Like a pathetic little child excited to see what he can get away with in front of mommy. Grow the fuck up. No reasonable person would trust you as far as they could throw you because you have proven to be a stupid, prickly little wannabe victim in your own right. Talk about a "puke."

So you are naive to Negro scams?

LOL, How quaint.

Sorry. I must have missed the link to a reputable source for this incredible "revelation."

Did this guy have a Native American sidekick? White horse? Silver bullets? Speak scrupulously good grammar using no contractions?
I am a bit shocked that this is presented as something newly discovered. Bass Reeves had a Native American wife. He was no cowboy. He was a lawman, a US Deputy Marshal. He became the basis of western legend because he never failed to get his man.

I call shenanigans. I've never met anyone who thinks the ancient Egyptians were Swedish. Many of them were Greek, including Cleopatra.

So you are naive [sic] to Negro scams?

LOL, How quaint.

Grow up, little girl.

Forum List

Back