The Lone Ranger

Why do you say Tut was not Black when his father and his mother were Black? Here is a picture of King Tut from the ancient Egyptians perspective. What race would you say he was just looking at that picture?

gold-and-silver-inlaid-throne-from-the-tomb-of-tutankhamun-valley-of-the-kings-egypt_u-l-p3vfm30.jpg
Because I have seen several documentaries about Tut where they scanned his body, tested his dna, analysis of his face/skin, etc.

The picture you post above is evidence that there were NO black Egyptians, if that is supposed to support your theory (which is not what I am saying).

Thats odd because the only documentaries about Tut not being Black were proven frauds. His DNA is Black and the pictures of him from the Egyptians point of view are Black as well.

You do realize that recreation is what the French claim Tut looked like while the English say he looked like this.

e622af41c6412242d8936ada2661b56f.jpg

Someone is lying. They both cant be scientific recreations. I will post his DNA later but it undoubtably shows his DNA comes from the Great Lakes area of Africa which ironically is exactly where the Egyptians claim their gods came from. The head of the Nile in I believe what is called Uganda. Please post your DNA link. If its what I think it is then that was embarrassingly proven to be false.

Why do you say Tut was not Black when his father and his mother were Black? Here is a picture of King Tut from the ancient Egyptians perspective. What race would you say he was just looking at that picture?

gold-and-silver-inlaid-throne-from-the-tomb-of-tutankhamun-valley-of-the-kings-egypt_u-l-p3vfm30.jpg
Because I have seen several documentaries about Tut where they scanned his body, tested his dna, analysis of his face/skin, etc.

The picture you post above is evidence that there were NO black Egyptians, if that is supposed to support your theory (which is not what I am saying).

Thats odd because the only documentaries about Tut not being Black were proven frauds. His DNA is Black and the pictures of him from the Egyptians point of view are Black as well.

You do realize that recreation is what the French claim Tut looked like while the English say he looked like this.

e622af41c6412242d8936ada2661b56f.jpg

Someone is lying. They both cant be scientific recreations. I will post his DNA later but it undoubtably shows his DNA comes from the Great Lakes area of Africa which ironically is exactly where the Egyptians claim their gods came from. The head of the Nile in I believe what is called Uganda. Please post your DNA link. If its what I think it is then that was embarrassingly proven to be false.

What I posted is his image based on 3D scans of his fucking skull. Watch both videos. All 3 of the Egyptians shown were definitely NOT black.

Now, this:
eb0082be73d1ed54a5a08f1bbbb8b28e.jpg

Is probably what Jesus looked like (assuming such a person was not a sick figment of some diseased imaginations).

Not a stretch to make a few changes to the hair and eyes and that dude is black.

So the question presents itself...why did a white version of The Lone Ranger come to be what America believes to be thee lone ranger?

I'm old enough to have watched the TV show when it debuted.

In the 50's, there was no way that a black cowboy, riding a silver horse, and apprehending bad guys, on prime time television would have made for good ratings during that era.

So the question presents itself...why did a white version of The Lone Ranger come to be what America believes to be thee lone ranger?

In the 50's, there was no way that a black cowboy, riding a silver horse, and apprehending bad guys, on prime time television would have made for good ratings during that era.
and THAT is the real reason.

Call it racism if you want. It's more about identifying with the largest audience at the time.

Call it racism if you want. It's more about identifying with the largest audience at the time.
Are you trying to suggest that it wasn't racism?
Appealing to the largest market demographic to make the show successful?

No, that was not racism.

What caused the market demographic to need a white dude to play the role of a real-life black badass was racism. See the difference?

Sorry. I must have missed the link to a reputable source for this incredible "revelation."

Did this guy have a Native American sidekick? White horse? Silver bullets? Speak scrupulously good grammar using no contractions?
It's on UToob.

No, that was not racism.

What caused the market demographic to need a white dude to play the role of a real-life black badass was racism. See the difference?
...in other words, in 1950s America, practically all white kids could not envision a black person being a hero/role model. Not because the kids were inherently racist, but because racism had reduced black folks to second-class citizens to be looked down upon as inferior. It was a marketing decision based on reality. The reality was caused by racism.

That is hardly the case today and hasn't been so since the 1970s.

No, that was not racism.

There is ZERO evidence proving that the Lone Ranger was based on ANY real person. There is even less than zero evidence to prove that the creators of the 1950s era TV show had any racist intent when they cast a white man to play a fictional character.

No, that was not racism.

There is ZERO evidence proving that the Lone Ranger was based on ANY real person. There is even less than zero evidence to prove that the creators of the 1950s era TV show had any racist intent when they cast a white man to play a fictional character.
The History Channel, and I, disagree with you on the Lone Ranger's historical roots:

https://www.history.com/news/bass-r...=Reeves was a real-life,Paris, Texas, in 1846.

Casting a white dude was for financial not racial reasons.

No, that was not racism.

The History Channel, and I, disagree with you on the Lone Ranger's historical roots:

https://www.history.com/news/bass-r...=Reeves was a real-life,Paris, Texas, in 1846.

1612309019928.png

No, that was not racism.

View attachment 452175
"As deputy marshal, Bass is said to have arrested more than 3,000 people and killed 14 outlaws, all without sustaining a single gun wound, writes biographer Art T. Burton, who first asserted the theory that Bass had inspired the Lone Ranger in his 2006 book, Black Gun, Silver Star: The Life and Legend of Frontier Marshal Bass Reeves.

"At the heart of Burton’s argument is that fact that over 32 years as a deputy marshal, Bass found himself in numerous stranger-than-fiction encounters. Also, many of the fugitives Bass arrested were sent to the Detroit House of Corrections, in the same city where the Lone Ranger would be introduced to the world on the radio station WXYZ on January 30, 1933."

No, that was not racism.

Interesting, and enlightening, response from you.

So when did racism stop in America?

Because based on your response, it was well before the 1950s.

No, that was not racism.

View attachment 452175
"As deputy marshal, Bass is said to have arrested more than 3,000 people and killed 14 outlaws, all without sustaining a single gun wound, writes biographer Art T. Burton, who first asserted the theory that Bass had inspired the Lone Ranger in his 2006 book, Black Gun, Silver Star: The Life and Legend of Frontier Marshal Bass Reeves.

"At the heart of Burton’s argument is that fact that over 32 years as a deputy marshal, Bass found himself in numerous stranger-than-fiction encounters. Also, many of the fugitives Bass arrested were sent to the Detroit House of Corrections, in the same city where the Lone Ranger would be introduced to the world on the radio station WXYZ on January 30, 1933."

The titular character in Django Unchained has a lot in common with Bass as well but it's all coincidental. Unlike the original creators of the Lone Ranger, Quentin Tarantino is still alive today. He has said the idea was influenced by a bunch of other movies none of which had anything to do with Bass.

Of course. During that era, minorities, as well as women were relegated to certain roles in television and the movies.

And, for a lot more reasons than just "identifying with the largest audience"

No, that was not racism.

Interesting, and enlightening, response from you.

So when did racism stop in America?

Because based on your response, it was well before the 1950s.
What from my response caused you to believe that I had indicated that racism ended at any point, much less "well before the 1950s?"

Forum List

Back