The Lone Ranger

So the question presents itself...why did a white version of The Lone Ranger come to be what America believes to be thee lone ranger?
Same reason people think the ancient Egyptians were Swedish.
They were not really "black" either, although some evidence suggest that Egyptians were like Ethiopians, with black skin, but not like sub-Saharan Africans.

There's a really good argument for Jesus being black that white folks love to ignore.
No such thing as sub-saharan. Thats more white boy speak trying to separate Egypt from Africa.

Here ae some Ethiopian people. They look like Black people to me. In fact my friend is Ethiopian and I wouldnt have known if he didnt tell me.

www_media_partially-generated-page-translations_2000245_image_-c-monika-tichackova-mokonissa-primary-school-02.jpg_2133x1200-cover.jpg
Northeast "black" Africans are distinct in appearance from Africans to the south.

That's like saying Japanese people look like Chinese or Korean Asians.

No not really. There are plenty of Northeast Black Africans like the Sudanese that you simply cant tell apart from Africans south of them. Do you want to know why? According to them the south is where their gods and ancestors came from.

"That's like saying Japanese people look like Chinese or Korean Asians."

They are all DNA related so yes they do look alike. Thats why some people have a hard time telling them apart much like Blacks.
You need to research Japanese ancestry. Not the same.

I have no doubt that Sudanese are similar to Africans to the South.

Let me say this, since the real subtopic between us is Egyptians. Tutankhamen was not "black" by any measure. Some of the other Egyptian kings/queens may have been.

Bass Reeves was DEFINITELY black and definitely a badass.

" Let me say this, since the real subtopic between us is Egyptians. Tutankhamen was not "black" by any measure. Some of the other Egyptian kings/queens may have been "

The ancient Greeks disagree with you on that point. They actually saw the Egyptians and called them Black people.

Japanese and Koreans are very close. The only reason Koreans hate the Japanese is because of Japanese taking their women and making them into comfort girls.

Last edited:
Bass Reeves was a U.S .Marshall . Interesting to find out the Lone Ranger was based on him. I read he arrested a woman's adult son and she followed on foot cussing and yelling and making threats for miles . As for Egypt the people from what I studied were mixed. Cleopatra's (there were more then one) were Mesopotamian .

"As for Egypt the people from what I studied were mixed."

Some of them no doubt were mixed. Typically daughters were married off to form alliances. I can see that some of the royalty as well as the general population would be mixed. My point is that the people who actually founded and built Egypt (pyramids) were Black people. My other point would be that they were what people would nowadays call Black. No one calls me mixed. They call me Black.

Was actually black. The fictional character was based on a man named Bass Reeves, an African American cowboy in the years just after the Civil War.
Slow down Unk. Could you drop a link to somebody saying it was based on some black American cowboy? Have not heard that one before.

The ancient Greeks disagree with you on that point. They actually saw the Egyptians and called them Black people.
Like I said, they may have been. Tut was not.

Japanese and Koreans are very close. The only reason Koreans hate the Japanese is because of Japanese taking their women and making them into comfort girls.
Are you familiar with the Jomon, Yayoi, or Ryukyu people?

Not Korean.

Like I said, they may have been. Tut was not.

Are you familiar with the Jomon, Yayoi, or Ryukyu people?

Not Korean.
Why do you say Tut was not Black when his father and his mother were Black? Here is a picture of King Tut from the ancient Egyptians perspective. What race would you say he was just looking at that picture?

gold-and-silver-inlaid-throne-from-the-tomb-of-tutankhamun-valley-of-the-kings-egypt_u-l-p3vfm30.jpg

I'm sure there are some branches of the Japanese that may not be related completely to Koreans but not many in comparison to the amount that are almost identical DNA wise.

Was actually black. The fictional character was based on a man named Bass Reeves, an African American cowboy in the years just after the Civil War.
Slow down Unk. Could you drop a link to somebody saying it was based on some black American cowboy? Have not heard that one before.

Last edited:
So the question presents itself...why did a white version of The Lone Ranger come to be what America believes to be thee lone ranger?
Same reason people think the ancient Egyptians were Swedish.
Lol, they are depicted as building the pyramids with out shoes also. Lol
Without the invention of suntan lotion to boot.
I have seen multiple pictures of saw blade marks on stones used on the pyramids but they still want us to believe they used chisels.lol. I guess they think we will have a mental breakdown if we think modern society could break down. Mean while we would not call them ruins if they had not been abandoned and neglected. Obviously the powers that built them failed.

Cool. Never heard that before.

why are you so OBSESSED with RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????
..and that's bullshit anyway

Why do you say Tut was not Black when his father and his mother were Black? Here is a picture of King Tut from the ancient Egyptians perspective. What race would you say he was just looking at that picture?

gold-and-silver-inlaid-throne-from-the-tomb-of-tutankhamun-valley-of-the-kings-egypt_u-l-p3vfm30.jpg
Because I have seen several documentaries about Tut where they scanned his body, tested his dna, analysis of his face/skin, etc.

The picture you post above is evidence that there were NO black Egyptians, if that is supposed to support your theory (which is not what I am saying).

Forum List

Back