This is a bad political vapor trail of Obama

This clip is only 28 seconds it just feels like an eternity

This bastard political party has given birth to Jurassic Park

The longest lost Weekend at Bernie's ever

Joe Biden is Peter Sellers in being there president Chauncy Gardner

Maybe that will inspire confidence around the world
we'll have to wait and see

Last edited:
If only you could present a credible argument from credible sources it might be worthy of discussion. Offering the opinion of a hack and a discredited Trump acolyte who still believes in the laughable Laffer curve is uninspiring for generating thoughtful commentary.

If only you could present a credible argument from credible sources it might be worthy of discussion. Offering the opinion of a hack and a discredited Trump acolyte who still believes in the laughable Laffer curve is uninspiring for generating thoughtful commentary.
I'll be happy to discuss the Laffer curve with you. Statistics is a favorite subject of Mine.
What makes you think it's not accurate?

And you'll make the same claim to any sources presented unless they fit your definition of credible.

I'll be happy to discuss the Laffer curve with you. Statistics is a favorite subject of Mine.
I got your huckleberry. The Laffer curve is a curve. Tell me, where is the sweet spot. I mean you do understand that at some point, decreasing taxes results in decreased revenue and increasing taxes actually results in increased revenue. Again, it is a "curve". Where do you think that sweet spot is? Can we cut taxes and increase revenue today? Corporate taxes--are the marginal rates still on the right side of the curve or are they on the left? How about income taxes in the highest bracket? And for shits and giggles, can you tell me where most reputable economist peg the inflection point?

Victor Hansen said last night..

"This crazy President"

This is a bad political vapor trail of Obama

This clip is only 28 seconds it just feels like an eternity

This bastard political party has given birth to Jurassic Park

The longest lost Weekend at Bernie's ever

Joe Biden is Peter Sellers in being there president Chauncy Gardner

Maybe that will inspire confidence around the world
we'll have to wait and see

Wow, the irony, Rick Scott talking about fraud and corruption. LMAO. You guys are a hoot.

I got your huckleberry. The Laffer curve is a curve. Tell me, where is the sweet spot. I mean you do understand that at some point, decreasing taxes results in decreased revenue and increasing taxes actually results in increased revenue. Again, it is a "curve". Where do you think that sweet spot is? Can we cut taxes and increase revenue today? Corporate taxes--are the marginal rates still on the right side of the curve or are they on the left? How about income taxes in the highest bracket? And for shits and giggles, can you tell me where most reputable economist peg the inflection point?
Will definitely be back...no time right now but definitely will talk.

Jo

Victor Davis Hansen is smarter in a coma than Brandon could ever be on his best day.

I suppose just right of top center? Just guessing here but I would think most revenue oriented economists would see the inflection at the very start of revenue fall off. I don't see any point to identifying that single coordinate unless the figures are run daily on inputs like inflation, price index and consumer confidence....things that tend to change overnight.

But to infer that a function graph is inaccurate simply because it's named after someone you don't like ( not talking about you) is just a bit strange.

Jo

Last edited:
Victor Davis Hansen is smarter in a coma than Brandon could ever be on his best day

Furthermore I would posit that the curve cannot be used simultaneously for private citizens and corporations. There's definitely a difference in the input data between the two and they should always be kept separate. What I don't understand is why the people who gather this information don't do it from both ends. You set up the function graph to make predictions according to the input that you gathered to that point. But for some reason I don't know everybody stops there. After a year collecting data I don't understand why they don't construct the graph point by point with the gathered data and then overlay it against the forecast. This would help in developing more accurate algorithms. The debate about whether or not we should tax at the maximum rate for efficiency or not is not something I'm concerned with. I think it's important for the taxing authorities to know where The Sweet spot is so to speak and understand that it's constantly moving it needs to be re-examined regularly.

I suppose just right of top center? Just guessing here but I would think most revenue oriented economists would see the inflection at the very start of revenue fall off. I don't see any point to identifying that single coordinate unless the figures are run daily on inputs like inflation, price index and consumer confidence....things that tend to change overnight.

But to infer that a function graph is inaccurate simply because it's named after someone you don't like ( not talking about you) is just a bit strange.

Jo
I think his kid is in the business too

You guys are conversing way above me, it's nice to hear the knowledgeable.

Because it takes too long to type an explanation I'm going to let you read thru this article instead.

Because it takes too long to type an explanation I'm going to let you read thru this article instead.
So which is more congruent laffer

or the hockey stick. ? (Weather Change)

Been saying were are in Obama 3.0.
U nailed it...

but the Obama Doctrine is a Chevrolet from the 1950s somewhere in Cuba in a ditch...

and the f****** car won't start again..

How can an American president think Cuba and Venezuela a Tehran and Russia are so great

it breaks my heart...

Obama the Communists, almost socialized America that in itself is inherently terrifying all the aid and comfort and support he gave to our enemies is unbelievable billions of dollars in cash dropped off in a ran in the middle of the night and that's that shit we know about

but I think that ends in November

good Lord I hope so

I'm 62 years old can i predict no election will be stolen again in my lifetime... ?

No semi trucks full of pallets going across strate lines
No moderators being chased away for late-night vote-counting sessions
no changing the rules between the campaign on the election

none of that shit
is going to happen again..

The Democrats are on their thinnest political ice ever...
and it's springtime...

globalwarming style..

Last edited:
Saul Alinsky wouldn't have it any other way.
It would b forBidened...

What if Hunter was one of the million Dead fentanyl kids about 2 b erased ?

How would you like it if your daughter was chained in a closet

at a drug lord's million dollar retreat

Kamala Harris says Ukraine borders on other countries

Then Russia went into Ukraine and butchered people and bombed hospitals in schools, Baby parts cattered in the streets while we watch it like it's a football game..

Kamala. "And that's not ok..."
Susan Rice with blinders.

When was the last time an actor assassinated a president...

Last edited:
The biggest political dirty trick in history. Democrats (and the media) knew that Biden was mentally incompetent but they managed to keep it from the American public because Biden was all they had. To insure that he wouldn't be kicked out, they selected a vapid V.P. who inappropriately laughs when confronted with a question about policy and agenda.

U nailed it...

but the Obama Doctrine is a Chevrolet from the 1950s somewhere in Cuba in a ditch...

and the f****** car won't start again..

How can an American president think Cuba and Venezuela a Tehran and Russia are so great

it breaks my heart...

Obama the Communists, almost socialized America that in itself is inherently terrifying all the aid and comfort and support he gave to our enemies is unbelievable billions of dollars in cash dropped off in a ran in the middle of the night and that's that shit we know about

but I think that ends in November

good Lord I hope so

I'm 62 years old can i predict no election will be stolen again in my lifetime... ?

No semi trucks full of pallets going across strate lines
No moderators being chased away for late-night vote-counting sessions
no changing the rules between the campaign on the election

none of that shit
is going to happen again..

The Democrats are on their thinnest political ice ever...
and it's springtime...

globalwarming style..
This is what was supposed to be slowly passed, nonchalantly, during two Hillary administrations.(frog in the boiling pot) But Trump screwed the progressive pooch on that plan, so now it's full steam ahead to pass a 'compressed file' of legislation that never saw the light of day under an HRC administration. And it's looking more and more like it's going to cost them, big time.
It's so evident Biden is just the spokesperson for Obama 3.0.

The biggest political dirty trick in history. Democrats (and the media) knew that Biden was mentally incompetent but they managed to keep it from the American public because Biden was all they had. To insure that he wouldn't be kicked out, they selected a vapid V.P. who inappropriately laughs when confronted with a question about policy and agenda.
PBA
They knew upfront they were going to steal and win the election

Another reason why Biden didn't campaign.

Forum List

Back