🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The lying press: On David Dukes "endorsment" of Trump

I think you need to go back to school and learn the English language.

I'm not from an english speaking country. I apologize, should have writen that before. I do live in the US though.
Thank you. I apologize for my comments. Writing in a foreign language is difficult, yes. I write several and always have a dictionary and thesaurus up and ready for reference.

funny how you people don't care about the racist like Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, the BLM, the Black panthers, OWS, ETC supporting the Democrat party.

stop letting this media lead you all around by the nose. they are in the bag for the DNC AND you see it daily in how they treat a Republican

Who is this "you people" you're blathering about, specifically?

all the ones making a big stink over this. I wouldn't put it past someone to have bribed Duke into coming out with this. both parties are so desperate to take out Trump.

As long as we keep talking about the Reverend Wright and BHO, the Dems will keep associating Trump with David Duke.

Ok? The problem is that CNN are lying, and the media lie about defenitions. And I doubt you are a republican by the way.

There is a reason his nickname on here is Jake Fakey.
Yup, because I out the far right NJ wing fringers as our party's lunatics. :lol:

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. There is no candidate or issue that you ever take the conservative/Republican side on and you and everyone lese here knows it. You claim to be one, but you believe nothing they believe. I know a guy here at home that's a screaming left wing kook that constantly tells everyone he is a Eisenhour Republican. No, no he isn't.......and neither are you. Time to come out of the closet Jake.

kwc, you are what you are: a far right wing fringer. I am Republican to the bone, a mainstream Republican. I like Sasse, I like Haley. I dislike and distrust your type of yahoos. Don't want them, don't need them, will work against them. Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, Carson (although, other than Rubio, I don't care for) are all cons who I could support if necessary, but not DT.

Sasse and mainstream leaders are now talking about a third option, a conservative option.

I am in.

CcYPB4_UEAAr8HD_zpsmktbr71k.jpg

funny how you people don't care about the racist like Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, the BLM, the Black panthers, OWS, ETC supporting the Democrat party.

stop letting this media lead you all around by the nose. they are in the bag for the DNC AND you see it daily in how they treat a Republican

Who is this "you people" you're blathering about, specifically?

all the ones making a big stink over this. I wouldn't put it past someone to have bribed Duke into coming out with this. both parties are so desperate to take out Trump.

Riiiiiight. So the answer to an endorsement by a white supremacist is "Why are you making a big deal out of it?" and a wild-assed conspiracy theory.

Lemme ask you something. Would this be your response if Duke had endorsed another candidate?

"I don’t know anything about David Duke, okay," Trump said. "I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. I don't know, did he endorse me? Or what's going on. Because I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists." --- Donald Rump, yesterday

(time warp music....)

''The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,'' he said in his statement. ''This is not company I wish to keep.'' --- Donald Rump, February 14 2000 ----- sixteen years ago.

The man's got a memory like .... Brian Williams.

kwc, you are what you are: a far right wing fringer. I am Republican to the bone, a mainstream Republican. I like Sasse, I like Haley. I dislike and distrust your type of yahoos. Don't want them, don't need them, will work against them. Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, Carson (although, other than Rubio, I don't care for) are all cons who I could support if necessary, but not DT.

Sasse and mainstream leaders are now talking about a third option, a conservative option.

I am in.

I'm libertarian and support Gary Johnson. Oh, and you have a little bullshit in the corner of your mouth comrade.

I am in.

I'm libertarian and support Gary Johnson. Oh, and you have a little bullshit in the corner of your mouth comrade.
I like Gary Johnson. If you are a libertarian, then you are bull shitting from the get go. You have nothing to offer in this fight.

As long as we keep talking about the Reverend Wright and BHO, the Dems will keep associating Trump with David Duke.

What's this "we" shit Jake...you are and have always been "them". :)

Hell, I've been waiting like 6 years for you to answer a simple question.

Huge difference between some asshole making a half-hearted "endorsement" and sitting in someone's Church for years listening to them. Your rebuttal would have weight to it had Trump been attending Klan meetings with this guy.

Huge difference between a preacher and the KKK. Your rebuttal would have weight to it had Obama's preacher ever attacked anyone because of their race ever in history

I am in.

I like Gary Johnson. If you are a libertarian, then you are bull shitting from the get go. You have nothing to offer in this fight.

I wasn't bullshitting. I was pointing out once again that you lie about being a Republican/conservative and nothing else. You quack like a duck.

I am in.

I wasn't bullshitting. I was pointing out once again that you lie about being a Republican/conservative and nothing else. You quack like a duck.
You gave your uninformed opinion nothing else.

I am in.

An opinion that everyone agrees with except you because you refuse to come out of the closet. Everyone already knows you aren't what you claim to be. You can give up the masquerade.

I am in.

An opinion that everyone agrees with except you because you refuse to come out of the closet. Everyone already knows you aren't what you claim to be. You can give up the masquerade.
You are not everyone, podjo :lol:

You fucks are not going to put a progressive centrist like Trump in the WH. He is really no different than HRC.

You are not everyone, podjo :lol:

You fucks are not going to put a progressive centrist like Trump in the WH. He is really no different than HRC.

You have an endless supply of straw I see as well as being slow on the uptake. I didn't say I was everyone. I said everyone agrees that you are a liberal pretending to be conservative. All one has to do is look at the evidence of years of posts saying just that. Feel free to post the volumes of posts where conservatives on here endorses you and your views as truly conservative. Go ahead, we can wait the 5 seconds that will take.

Forum List

Back