🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The lying press: On David Dukes "endorsment" of Trump

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point, is really treason to your heritage." Yeah, that is an endorsement. If a well know race hater is supporting Trump and someone is supporting the well know race hater, then it is obvious we have some problems with far right race haters in the GOP, or at least trying to use it.

As long as we keep talking about the Reverend Wright and BHO, the Dems will keep associating Trump with David Duke.
Ya cause after all the press ran with the Rev wright stuff right you hack?
Are you saying it did not? :lol:
Yup they dropped the story almost as soon as it came up. And then ignored it. Meanwhile this bullshit about Trump is a daily thing by the same press.
Well, that's your opinion. BHO disavowed the teachings of Wright and has gone to another church. Trump should disavow Duke, and he should go to church.

funny how you people don't care about the racist like Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, the BLM, the Black panthers, OWS, ETC supporting the Democrat party.

stop letting this media lead you all around by the nose. they are in the bag for the DNC AND you see it daily in how they treat a Republican

Who is this "you people" you're blathering about, specifically?

"Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point, is really treason to your heritage." Yeah, that is an endorsement. If a well know race hater is supporting Trump and someone is supporting the well know race hater, then it is obvious we have some problems with far right race haters in the GOP, or at least trying to use it.
Yet not a peep from you when Farrakhan supported Obama in both elections. Not a peep when the Black panthers did the same and not a word from you when la raza supported Obama either, Go figure.

Yet not a peep from you when Farrakhan supported Obama in both elections. Not a peep when the Black panthers did the same and not a word from you when la raza supported Obama either, Go figure.

Tu Quoque Fallacy, which is a deflection and thus dismissed.

As long as we keep talking about the Reverend Wright and BHO, the Dems will keep associating Trump with David Duke.
Ya cause after all the press ran with the Rev wright stuff right you hack?
Are you saying it did not? :lol:
Yup they dropped the story almost as soon as it came up. And then ignored it. Meanwhile this bullshit about Trump is a daily thing by the same press.
Well, that's your opinion. BHO disavowed the teachings of Wright and has gone to another church. Trump should disavow Duke, and he should go to church.
Aside from Faux, most of the mainstream press gave it up after Obama threw Wright under the bus. And that's the point. Why is the Donald having trouble throwing the guy under the bus?

Jeremiah Wright controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did he? I did not know that, but I will give you a hint: BHO is not running. I have always believed that the NBPP and the KKK are bad racists. Why haven't you?

RGS just threw his own argument under the bus. What he thinks is immaterial. :)

Yup you lie and lie and then claim victory. Remind me when you said shit about Farrakhan openly supporting Obama in BOTH elections. Remind me of the press saying anything about it? Remind me how the press kept talking about Wright after Obama said not that he disagreed with him but that he never heard the sermons and the press just let it go? Trump as said he does not like Duke and yet you RETARDS won't let it go and pretend equivalence with Obama and Wright.

Yup you lie and lie and then claim victory. Remind me when you said shit about Farrakhan openly supporting Obama in BOTH elections. Remind me of the press saying anything about it? Remind me how the press kept talking about Wright after Obama said not that he disagreed with him but that he never heard the sermons and the press just let it go? Trump as said he does not like Duke and yet you RETARDS won't let it go and pretend equivalence with Obama and Wright.
When did Obama NOT throw Wright and Farrakahn under the bus when asked, and when did ANY pol not throw the Klan under the bus when asked? The answer to those two questions will tell you why your argument is based on a logical phallacy (-:

Obama NEVER commented on Farrakhan at all. In fact the press never questioned him about it. And he never abandoned Wright, he claimed he never heard the sermons.

CNN writes that KKK endorses Trump: Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

This "endorsement" comes from David Duke. A person who were a member of a KKK group (there are many unrelated groups) a long time ago, and has since tried to rid himself of the libel. The "endorsment" were that Trump would be good for European-Americans, and were simply something he said. It were not an endorsment, and Trump has disavowed him at least three times. Last year, before christmas, on friday and today.
Still the media (CNN) continues its lies.

They also claimed a "hategroup" are making robo-calls for Trump. And that they are white supremacists. This is the political party they are talking about: Party Platform | American Freedom Party

The defenition of a hategroup, is obvious, but someone who is white supremacist, belives Europeans and their decendatns are superior to people of other "races" and should rule over them. The party does not belive this, they simply care about European-Americans and their future. They lie like this very often, it's very easy to be anti-white racist, but it's hard to just want the best for European American souls (and for every other).

The lying press needs to be stopped, and we should not use their services (only the press who lie). What do you think about this subject?

(By the way, I support Cruz).

I hate to break it to you, but CNN's not lying this time. The liar here is whoever fed you this spin.

David Duke can "try to rid himself of the libel (and you might have meant "label" there, I'm not sure) all he likes, but if it walks like a racist and quacks like a racist, it's a racist. And David Duke is definitely a racist.

Furthermore, he can try to pretend it's not "really" an endorsement all he likes, and you can try to pretend he only said "it would be good for European-Americans", but what he actually said was, "Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point, is really treason to your heritage." Call it whatever you want, but that's an endorsement, especially when it's followed up by "But I do support his candidacy".

And perhaps I'm missing it in the article you linked, but I didn't see any mention of the American Freedom Party. I DID see a long list of endorsements by racists and bigots, all of which are true.

I don't trust CNN, but that just means I fact-check everything they say. It doesn't mean I automatically assume everything they say is a lie. In this case, it's not.

I did mean libel. When it comes to a endorsment, it means that you publicly state to other people that you or a group supports someone. Duke did not do this, he just said these things to his supporters or in a discussion. The reason they use that word, is because they want to stire up something. It fails short of the defenition and is therefore a lie. I don't think he wrote "but I do support his candidacy". Anyway, Trump has disavowed him before.

It's American Freedom Party who makes these robo-calls, the organization they claim to be a hategroup. I know this from articles in January.

So you've pretty much just cobbled this together in your own head from a mass of things you "think" happened and utter misunderstandings of basic . . . anything. Okay, got it.

David Duke definitely DID say "I do support his candidacy", right after trying to claim this was "not a formal endorsement". By your own defenition [sic], everything Duke has said about Trump constitutes an endorsement. Nor did he "just say things to his supporters or in a discussion". You apparently aren't aware of this, but Duke has a radio program, and that's where he said it.

The reason they use the word "endorsement" is because it's accurate. A radio program is a public statement, and "best of the lot", "I support his candidacy", "voting against him is treason against your heritage", and "go out and volunteer for his campaign" all definitely meet your very own description of an "endorsement".

You're entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.

American Freedom Party isn't the only group that makes robo-calls and they certainly are a white supremacist group, whether you want to be in denial about whether that qualifies as a "hate group" or not.

Obama NEVER commented on Farrakhan at all. In fact the press never questioned him about it. And he never abandoned Wright, he claimed he never heard the sermons.

Makes this kinda hard to explain donut?

Oopsie. You got your post mixed up with your proctology report again.

CNN writes that KKK endorses Trump: Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

This "endorsement" comes from David Duke. A person who were a member of a KKK group (there are many unrelated groups) a long time ago, and has since tried to rid himself of the libel. The "endorsment" were that Trump would be good for European-Americans, and were simply something he said. It were not an endorsment, and Trump has disavowed him at least three times. Last year, before christmas, on friday and today.
Still the media (CNN) continues its lies.

They also claimed a "hategroup" are making robo-calls for Trump. And that they are white supremacists. This is the political party they are talking about: Party Platform | American Freedom Party

The defenition of a hategroup, is obvious, but someone who is white supremacist, belives Europeans and their decendatns are superior to people of other "races" and should rule over them. The party does not belive this, they simply care about European-Americans and their future. They lie like this very often, it's very easy to be anti-white racist, but it's hard to just want the best for European American souls (and for every other).

The lying press needs to be stopped, and we should not use their services (only the press who lie). What do you think about this subject?

(By the way, I support Cruz).
I think you need to go back to school and learn the English language.

You are half right. He was never asked about Farrakahn (to my knowledge) though I doubt Farrakahn encouraged people to vote for him. He did call Wright's comments to be wrong and inappropriate. He may, or may not, have been lying about that.

And the Donald failed miserably to do the same. The question is whether the media is going to put Donald in the clown car where he's belonged all along.

Farrakhan and Obama does not excuse Trump and Duke.

What you think of me, RGS, does not matter to me in the slightest.

You are half right. He was never asked about Farrakahn (to my knowledge) though I doubt Farrakahn encouraged people to vote for him.

Ahem.

Post 54. The link.
RGS pulled that out of his ass. Search took 0.13 seconds.

Forum List

Back