🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The lying press: On David Dukes "endorsment" of Trump

I like Gary Johnson. If you are a libertarian, then you are bull shitting from the get go. You have nothing to offer in this fight.

I wasn't bullshitting. I was pointing out once again that you lie about being a Republican/conservative and nothing else. You quack like a duck.
You gave your uninformed opinion nothing else.

An opinion that everyone agrees with except you because you refuse to come out of the closet. Everyone already knows you aren't what you claim to be. You can give up the masquerade.
You are not everyone, podjo :lol:

You fucks are not going to put a progressive centrist like Trump in the WH. He is really no different than HRC.

You have an endless supply of straw I see as well as being slow on the uptake. I didn't say I was everyone. I said everyone agrees that you are a liberal pretending to be conservative. All one has to do is look at the evidence of years of posts saying just that. Feel free to post the volumes of posts where conservatives on here endorses you and your views as truly conservative. Go ahead, we can wait the 5 seconds that will take.
I am sure most of the fucked up far right agrees with you. Feel free to show where "everyone" agrees with you on this. :lol:

The fact is that the far right fucks are forcing the GOP to reform itself. You can see now with Sasse, Mitchell, Ryan, Romney tomorrow, etc., that the mainstream of our GOP party will not permit Trump to become President, much to the delight of the Dems.

Trump is a centrist Progressive, which you are ignoring. And if he were elected he would crush the far right once his position was secured.

Trump did not want to answer because he did not want to alienate his racist supporters.

I wasn't bullshitting. I was pointing out once again that you lie about being a Republican/conservative and nothing else. You quack like a duck.

An opinion that everyone agrees with except you because you refuse to come out of the closet. Everyone already knows you aren't what you claim to be. You can give up the masquerade.

You fucks are not going to put a progressive centrist like Trump in the WH. He is really no different than HRC.

You have an endless supply of straw I see as well as being slow on the uptake. I didn't say I was everyone. I said everyone agrees that you are a liberal pretending to be conservative. All one has to do is look at the evidence of years of posts saying just that. Feel free to post the volumes of posts where conservatives on here endorses you and your views as truly conservative. Go ahead, we can wait the 5 seconds that will take.
I am sure most of the fucked up far right agrees with you. Feel free to show where "everyone" agrees with you on this. :lol:

The fact is that the far right fucks are forcing the GOP to reform itself. You can see now with Sasse, Mitchell, Ryan, Romney tomorrow, etc., that the mainstream of our GOP party will not permit Trump to become President, much to the delight of the Dems.

Trump is a centrist Progressive, which you are ignoring. And if he were elected he would crush the far right once his position was secured.

Nice attempt to bring the conversation "back" to something we were never discussing. The discussion between you and me is you trying to pull off the farce that you are a Republican/conservative. You aren't.

The farce is that you think you are right when you are so wrong. :lol: If I were a dem I would be trying all I could to get the farce of DT as Republican nominee so the Dems could massacre him and the party.

You fool, and fools like you, will give the WH and the Senate to the Dems, and then it will be all over for a sane America.

You fucking fools. :)

Nice attempt to bring the conversation "back" to something we were never discussing. The discussion between you and me is you trying to pull off the farce that you are a Republican/conservative. You aren't.

Neither is Trump.....

Neither is Trump.....
Neither trump or kwc are Republicans.

Neither is Trump.....
Neither trump or kwc are Republicans.

Finally......something sinks into your little liberal brain. If you'll look back at the conversation, you'll see that I do not support Trump and I am a libertarian, not Republican. Now it's your turn to fess up that you are a Democrat who supports liberal policies. You are not Republican and you are not conservative. Your posts over all these years bear this out. You always criticize Republican/conservatives and praise the reverse. You quack like a duck.

"You always criticize Republican/conservatives and praise the reverse. You quack like a duck."

There is no discussion on that subject between me and anyone on my Republicanism. I have to defend it to no one. If one proclaims oneself a libertarian, thus what such a person has to say about what is or is not Republican means nothing to me.

"You always criticize Republican/conservatives and praise the reverse. You quack like a duck."

There is no discussion on that subject between me and anyone on my Republicanism. I have to defend it to no one. If one proclaims oneself a libertarian, thus what such a person has to say about what is or is not Republican means nothing to me.

Liar. There have been numerous discussions with you for years about your false claims of conservatism. It's why you are known as Jake Fakey.

Liar. There have been numerous discussions with you for years about your false claims of conservatism. It's why you are known as Jake Fakey.
You have attempted over the years to engage me in such a discussion, and you always end up crying. I don't care what a libertarian, any libertarian, has to say about what makes good Republicanism. Any one caught in such a buffoonish ideology as that fails to see the woods for the trees. The difference between Contumacious and you is that the former is insane; you are merely wrong.

Forum List

Back