🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The lying press: On David Dukes "endorsment" of Trump

Your link says nothing about an "endorsement". Apparently it's you doing the lying.

Btw David Duke wasn't just a "member" of that KKK chapter; he founded it.

On the CNN frontpage they writes: Ku Klux Klan endorses Trump. www.CNN.com

For the ages:
View image: Trump

Horseshit.

Your original article reads, "Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK".

This one reads "Will Tuesday Clinch It for Rump?"

---- neither one says anything about "endorse".

A pol's disavowing an inconvenient supporter is hardly new. What was new was the Donald's miserable failure at doing it.

He has disavowed him before, before Christmas. And by the way, they asked him to disavow the party I mentioned before he even knew what they stood for. He probably know that the media calls everyone they can white supremacist, even if they are not.
The Donald said he didn't know who Duke was ... even though he's apparently "disavowed" him before. That was the story.

He misspoke. It's natural.

Your link says nothing about an "endorsement". Apparently it's you doing the lying.

Btw David Duke wasn't just a "member" of that KKK chapter; he founded it.

On the CNN frontpage they writes: Ku Klux Klan endorses Trump. www.CNN.com

For the ages:
View image: Trump

Horseshit.

Your original article reads, "Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK".

This one reads "Will Tuesday Clinch It for Rump?"

---- neither one says anything about "endorse".

Visit cnn.com or view the picture I posted.

CNN writes that KKK endorses Trump: Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

This "endorsement" comes from David Duke. A person who were a member of a KKK group (there are many unrelated groups) a long time ago, and has since tried to rid himself of the libel. The "endorsment" were that Trump would be good for European-Americans, and were simply something he said. It were not an endorsment, and Trump has disavowed him at least three times. Last year, before christmas, on friday and today.
Still the media (CNN) continues its lies.

They also claimed a "hategroup" are making robo-calls for Trump. And that they are white supremacists. This is the political party they are talking about: Party Platform | American Freedom Party

The defenition of a hategroup, is obvious, but someone who is white supremacist, belives Europeans and their decendatns are superior to people of other "races" and should rule over them. The party does not belive this, they simply care about European-Americans and their future. They lie like this very often, it's very easy to be anti-white racist, but it's hard to just want the best for European American souls (and for every other).

The lying press needs to be stopped, and we should not use their services (only the press who lie). What do you think about this subject?

(By the way, I support Cruz).

I hate to break it to you, but CNN's not lying this time. The liar here is whoever fed you this spin.

David Duke can "try to rid himself of the libel (and you might have meant "label" there, I'm not sure) all he likes, but if it walks like a racist and quacks like a racist, it's a racist. And David Duke is definitely a racist.

Furthermore, he can try to pretend it's not "really" an endorsement all he likes, and you can try to pretend he only said "it would be good for European-Americans", but what he actually said was, "Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point, is really treason to your heritage." Call it whatever you want, but that's an endorsement, especially when it's followed up by "But I do support his candidacy".

And perhaps I'm missing it in the article you linked, but I didn't see any mention of the American Freedom Party. I DID see a long list of endorsements by racists and bigots, all of which are true.

I don't trust CNN, but that just means I fact-check everything they say. It doesn't mean I automatically assume everything they say is a lie. In this case, it's not.

A pol's disavowing an inconvenient supporter is hardly new. What was new was the Donald's miserable failure at doing it.

He has disavowed him before, before Christmas. And by the way, they asked him to disavow the party I mentioned before he even knew what they stood for. He probably know that the media calls everyone they can white supremacist, even if they are not.
The Donald said he didn't know who Duke was ... even though he's apparently "disavowed" him before. That was the story.

Sorry, but "I don't know who that is" is not "misspeaking"; it's a lie. He knows very well who David Duke is. And "I had a faulty earpiece"? I wouldn't accept a ridiculous excuse like that from my 1st grader.

Yet he couldn't get his foot out of his mouth. It's clown car material, which is why the story may have been material. Look, the Donald has been clown car material since summer, but nearly half of gop primary voters either don't care or actually like it. Quoting MUSSOLINI? WTF? lol

We'll have to see whether he's destroyed for being a clown. Maybe, maybe not.

funny how you people don't care about the racist like Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, the BLM, the Black panthers, OWS, ETC supporting the Democrat party.

stop letting this media lead you all around by the nose. they are in the bag for the DNC AND you see it daily in how they treat a Republican

funny how you people don't care about the racist like Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, the BLM, the Black panthers, OWS, ETC supporting the Democrat party.

stop letting this media lead you all around by the nose. they are in the bag for the DNC AND you see it daily in how they treat a Republican

I'll just ask the same question again you ran away from in the other thread, and that is.....

How the hell do you make money being "in the bag" for some political side?

As long as we keep talking about the Reverend Wright and BHO, the Dems will keep associating Trump with David Duke.

Huge difference between some asshole making a half-hearted "endorsement" and sitting in someone's Church for years listening to them. Your rebuttal would have weight to it had Trump been attending Klan meetings with this guy.
Your comments would mean something if you had noted BHO had repudiated Wright's teachings.
Except he did not. He spent 20 YEARS in his church and claimed he never heard any of his racist sermons. And he dedicated two books to him.

Just out of curiosity, who can name the positions that David Duke would disagree with Donald Trump on?

Go ahead, name a few.

As long as we keep talking about the Reverend Wright and BHO, the Dems will keep associating Trump with David Duke.

Ok? The problem is that CNN are lying, and the media lie about defenitions. And I doubt you are a republican by the way.

There is a reason his nickname on here is Jake Fakey.
Yup, because I out the far right NJ wing fringers as our party's lunatics. :lol:

CNN writes that KKK endorses Trump: Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

This "endorsement" comes from David Duke. A person who were a member of a KKK group (there are many unrelated groups) a long time ago, and has since tried to rid himself of the libel. The "endorsment" were that Trump would be good for European-Americans, and were simply something he said. It were not an endorsment, and Trump has disavowed him at least three times. Last year, before christmas, on friday and today.

They also claimed a "hategroup" are making robo-calls for Trump. And that they are white supremacists. This is the political party they are talking about: Party Platform | American Freedom Party

The defenition of a hategroup, is obvious, but someone who is white supremacist, belives Europeans and their decendatns are superior to people of other "races" and should rule over them. The party does not belive this, they simply care about European-Americans and their future. They lie like this very often, it's very easy to be anti-white racist, but it's hard to just want the best for European American souls (and for every other).

The lying press needs to be stopped, and we should not use their services (only the press who lie). What do you think about this subject?

I hate to break it to you, but CNN's not lying this time. The liar here is whoever fed you this spin.

David Duke can "try to rid himself of the libel (and you might have meant "label" there, I'm not sure) all he likes, but if it walks like a racist and quacks like a racist, it's a racist. And David Duke is definitely a racist.

Furthermore, he can try to pretend it's not "really" an endorsement all he likes, and you can try to pretend he only said "it would be good for European-Americans", but what he actually said was, "Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point, is really treason to your heritage." Call it whatever you want, but that's an endorsement, especially when it's followed up by "But I do support his candidacy".

And perhaps I'm missing it in the article you linked, but I didn't see any mention of the American Freedom Party. I DID see a long list of endorsements by racists and bigots, all of which are true.

I don't trust CNN, but that just means I fact-check everything they say. It doesn't mean I automatically assume everything they say is a lie. In this case, it's not.

I did mean libel. When it comes to a endorsment, it means that you publicly state to other people that you or a group supports someone. Duke did not do this, he just said these things to his supporters or in a discussion. The reason they use that word, is because they want to stire up something. It fails short of the defenition and is therefore a lie. I don't think he wrote "but I do support his candidacy". Anyway, Trump has disavowed him before.

It's American Freedom Party who makes these robo-calls, the organization they claim to be a hategroup. I know this from articles in January.

Where are the democrats? Don't they discuss on this site?

Ok? The problem is that CNN are lying, and the media lie about defenitions. And I doubt you are a republican by the way.
Your doubts are immaterial.

But it's still true :)
That you have doubts, yes, it's true. And it's true your doubts are unfounded.

:)

I did mean libel. When it comes to a endorsment, it means that you publicly state to other people that you or a group supports someone. Duke did not do this, he just said these things to his supporters or in a discussion. The reason they use that word, is because they want to stire up something. It fails short of the defenition and is therefore a lie. I don't think he wrote "but I do support his candidacy". Anyway, Trump has disavowed him before.

It's American Freedom Party who makes these robo-calls, the organization they claim to be a hategroup. I know this from articles in January.

You don't even understand what the word "libel" means, do you?

Again, you're the liar. Dukey avoided calling it an "endorsement", and so did CNN. Burying your head in the sands of Denial isn't gonna change that.

He claims to be,but it's no secret around here that he's full of shit like any liberal.
That "stuff" is spread from far right winger NJs who should not be in our GOP. :lol:

Just out of curiosity, who can name the positions that David Duke would disagree with Donald Trump on?

Go ahead, name a few.

That would kinda depend on Rump actually having a position. As opposed to a torrent of emotive blusterfluff.

Forum List

Back