The Mad Scientist's Idea Closet.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
If you're a budding Mad Scientist, I hope that this thread results in some truly inspiring ideas.

If you've got an idea that's one inspired Mad Scientist away from changing the world, Post it here and :eusa_pray:

`

Genetically engineer a pretty butterfly or moth that's a raving carnivore, whose favorite food is mosquitoes, gnats and no-see-ums.

`

Ok.

I want a car that operates better than Siri.

"Siri, the check engine light is on. What is it?"

"It's the timing belt. The part costs $109.00 in four auto parts stores in a five mile radius.Expect $200 for labor for a professional to repair. If it costs more than $320 then you are being ripped off."

"Siri, compare prices of local auto repair shops for the timing belt."

"Ed's Auto will replace the timing belt for $320.

He will also make another $250 in unasked for repairs. There are three 5 star reviews. They are all written by Ed.

Dave's Auto will replace the timing belt for $1100.00. Dave's a clucker.

Jim's Auto will replace the timing belt for $500.00. Jim operates on his own time and he cannot tell you how long it will take or if and when he will get to it."

If you're a budding Mad Scientist, I hope that this thread results in some truly inspiring ideas.

If you've got an idea that's one inspired Mad Scientist away from changing the world, Post it here and :eusa_pray:

`

Annual Be Nude In Public Day.

Hate to disappoint my detractors. :)

Forum List

Back