The Madison Cawthorn "Hit Job" Saga by the GOP Continues - SEX TAPE LEAK COMING

don’t worry i expect this sex tape, that may or not get released…leaning towards not, is going to go the same way as your lawsuit against trump
I saw it. Can't imagine how such a private thing turned up on the internet.

The moonbats and the RINOs sure have a hard-on for him, don't they?...It's like MTG, Bobert, Gaetz, and Jordan rolled into one.
It makes me think he must be doing great things for America and Americans to garner so much hate from America's enemies.

*This topic also will serve for if/when the video leaks*

What the hell is with the GOP trying to take this young man out? Yes, he spoke out about GOP orgies in D.C but that does not mean you have to LEAK this material and try to destroy him. Thoughts?

Just like the trump Russia pee pee tapes

Having watched the Madison Cawthorn tape I will say that I don’t think it actually is necessarily a “gay tape.” This looks to me like the type of homoerotic hazing humor bros do when they puts dicks on each other’s faces while the other one is asleep.

I’ve obviously had many a dick placed on my face while I was sleeping. You can’t be my age and have gone to hs without having fallen asleep at least a few times at a party and woken up with everyone sharing photos of some dude named Landon or Tyler putting his dick on your face

Half of my memories from 10th grade are just people listening to Sum 41 and putting their dicks on my face

There are so many people named Ned or Collin texting someone right now being like “oh remember when you dick faced me at Warped tour?

Want to know a really hilarious but gross adolescent boys story? In middle school the boys in my class had this game where everyone would play Tetris on the bus and whoever got the lowest score, the person who got the highest score would “bareass” them

Bare-assing was farting in their face with their bare-ass. And one time this kid did it to this other kid and he sharted and accidentally pooped on the other kid’s face. And for YEARS that other was called “Poop Face"

Anyways, boys are weird. And Madison Cawthorn just seems like he has never grown up.

One of the reasons I enjoy the Madison Cawthorn leaks is because it does bring out some weird homophobia in a lot of liberals, and it’s always funny to see people accidentally reveal the latent evils they denounce in others.

Why are people always so afraid of revealing things like this? Like, what’s going to happen? Am I going to get shunned and forced out of the commune?

*This topic also will serve for if/when the video leaks*

What the hell is with the GOP trying to take this young man out? Yes, he spoke out about GOP orgies in D.C but that does not mean you have to LEAK this material and try to destroy him. Thoughts?

It's in Adam Schiff's safe along with the Trump "pee tape". Keep us posted, Skinny.

The idea that compassion and empathy for LGBTQIIAAPKS2+ folx is an attempt to “erase women” is utterly ridiculous. We do not want to erase women, we merely want to expand the definition of women to include people of all different genitalia

Forum List

Back