The "magical" world of the GOP: or how things are supposed to work

R

rdean

The GOP has been accused of ignoring facts, data and history to pass their election losing agenda. Instead of looking at Republican positions, let's look at how things are supposed to work in the magical world of the GOP.

IRAQ: We went into Iraq to liberate the people. They were supposed to throw us flowers and small brightly colored candies, greet us as liberators and name one day a year, "George Bush Freedom Agenda Day" or "America Appreciation Day". They are ungrateful and aren't smart enough to understand what we did for them.

THE ECONOMY: "Supply and Demand" is a ridiculous liberal theory that doesn't even make sense. It's the job CREATORS who make jobs. We just have to make sure they have enough money. When they see a need for a cobbler or chimney sweep, they will create the jobs. Sometime, when they are being treated with the respect they deserve, they will create jobs simply because they are the job CREATORS.

THE EPA: Stop with all the pollution nonsense. We could learn a lesson from China. They have some of the most beautiful artificially colored waterways in the world.
dye_rivers_main.jpg

And factories aren't creating pollution. They are making beautiful white clouds.
ashponds-mediumtopperx-topper-medium.jpg

So stop with all the talk of non existent pollution and safety. People get hurt because they aren't careful.

Can you think of other ways things are supposed to work in the "Magical World of the GOP"?
Like how Emergency rooms give free health care?
What scientists are supposed to be doing besides wasting time studying honey bees?
What is supposed to be taught in schools or simply getting rid of schools altogether?
The myth of repairing infrastructure?

This isn't about policy. It's about the way things are supposed to work in the magical world of the GOP.

ME: So the constitution says our nations laws should be based on the laws of God?
RKMBrown: Yes.

See? "Magical" Law.

In the magical world of the GOP, Republicans know more about science than scientists. Just ask them.

The DNC has apparently issued their daily talking points for the partisan forum operatives to push.

The DNC has apparently issued their daily talking points for the partisan forum operatives to push.

I'm sure that way more than one Republican on the USMB believes the constitution says our nations laws should be based on the laws of God.

I'm sure that way more than one Republican on the USMB believes the constitution says our nations laws should be based on the laws of God.

I didn't see anything like that in your DNC approved posts?

Which article, which section of the constitution says "our nations laws should be based on the laws of god"?

I didn't see anything like that in your DNC approved posts?

Which article, which section of the constitution says "our nations laws should be based on the laws of god"?

Don't ask me. Ask RKMBrown.

Forum List

Back