The main reason letting men into women's restrooms, locker rooms etc. is a bad idea

Dress up as woman and give that a try?

The courts will not be fooled.

View attachment 75538
This one isn't pretending, and she needs protection to be who she is.
Do you know who this is? This is Jazz Jennings raised all his life to believe he is a girl. He's been on hormone blockers and female hormones for years. Yet biology is so strong that at 15, Jazz likes girls. He is sexually attracted to females. His parents are unable to accept their son. They have told him that he might be bisexual. They are explaining him away and making his maleness more palatable to themselves,

This is the end result of profound child abuse. The poor thing says "I think I'm attracted to boys," He has to think that way. He's been told that all of his life. Yet, biology is stronger than his parents' own wishes and desires. They should be arrested and never see the light of day.

Transgender teen Jazz Jennings reveals she is 'pansexual'
Jazz came out to her parents as a girl, not the other way around.

And a girl who likes both boys and girls? Big fuckin' deal.

Don't lie about here BTW: Transgender Jazz Jennings knew she was a girl born in a boy’s body
A girl attracted to girls might be bisexual or lesbian. A male attracted to females is a normal male.
She likes both. Just deal with it, like an adult for once please.
2A9E8EFE00000578-3184776-image-a-229_1438702146246.jpg

I'm a man.
But if I announce that I feel like a woman, or wish I were a woman, now I can go into women's bathrooms with them, any time I like?
And I can take showers with other women in a women's locker room?
If any of those women don't like it, what recourse do they have?
BTW, if I merely want to get into a room with a lot of naked women (whether they like it or not), what's to prevent me from lying as described?
And how could anyone ever prove that I don't really feel like a woman, and don't really want to be a woman? It's my word against theirs, right?
It's clear from their posts in this thread, that liberals don't want to even try to answer any of the questions I've asked.

Nothing but insults, namecalling, smears against conservatives, and pretending I said something else.

In other words, they're giving the same "replies" they give to every issue where they can't answer what the conservative says. While adding nothing coherent to the debate.

The regularity of this pattern by liberals, to every subject that is brought up, is very revealing.

I'm a man.
But if I announce that I feel like a woman, or wish I were a woman, now I can go into women's bathrooms with them, any time I like?
BTW, if I merely want to get into a room with a lot of naked women (whether they like it or not), what's to prevent me from lying as described?
And how could anyone ever prove that I don't really feel like a woman, and don't really want to be a woman? It's my word against theirs, right?
It's clear from their posts in this thread, that liberals don't want to even try to answer any of the questions I've asked.

Nothing but insults, namecalling, smears against conservatives, and pretending I said something else.

In other words, they're giving the same "replies" they give to every issue where they can't answer what the conservative says. While adding nothing coherent to the debate.

The regularity of this pattern by liberals, to every subject that is brought up, is very revealing.
Fail

I'm a man.

I win. And they lose.

Sound like a plan?

Let me get this straight, exposing yourself to women is a crime, but going into a woman's locker room and showering with them is perfectly legal? What's wrong with this picture?

I'm a man.

I win. And they lose.

Sound like a plan?
The thread premise fails as a red herring fallacy – this ‘bathroom’ nonsense is a non-issue and ridiculous contrivance of the right.

Holy shit. You people are tireless.

No. You cannot simply decide that you are a woman and go take a shower with some women or little girls.

And...if you did...or if you want to...that makes YOU the pervert.

You blooming idiot.
This is who most conservatives are: contrive a lie and repeat it often enough in the hope it’s perceived the be ‘true.’

It wasn't "us" who brought up the subject. Has Obama rescinded his royal decree yet?

No. You cannot simply decide that you are a woman and go take a shower with some women or little girls.
Notice how the liberal carefully changes his answer, to reply to something I never said, instead of to the actual subject of the thread. Who can blame him, when he has no real answer?

No argument. People who do what I said, are perverts. Glad you agree.
Another lie.

This ‘bathroom’ idiocy is in fact a contrivance of the right, a ridiculous non-issue invented by conservatives in an effort to energize the social right base now that attacking gay American through force of law is no longer feasible.

Indeed, it has been republican and conservative lawmakers who have enacted measures seeking to disadvantage transgender Americans, the consequence of their fear, ignorance, and bigotry.

It wasn't "us" who brought up the subject. Has Obama rescinded his royal decree yet?

Notice how the liberal carefully changes his answer, to reply to something I never said, instead of to the actual subject of the thread. Who can blame him, when he has no real answer?

No argument. People who do what I said, are perverts. Glad you agree.
Another lie.

This ‘bathroom’ idiocy is in fact a contrivance of the right, a ridiculous non-issue invented by conservatives in an effort to energize the social right base now that attacking gay American through force of law is no longer feasible.

Indeed, it has been republican and conservative lawmakers who have enacted measures seeking to disadvantage transgender Americans, the consequence of their fear, ignorance, and bigotry.
The most ironic part of all this paranoid nonsense is a good percentage of the right are themselves gay and transgender.

I'm a man.

I win. And they lose.

Sound like a plan?

I'm a man.

I win. And they lose.

Sound like a plan?

You're a man ... so what color is your dress? do your shoes and purse match ? how much time did it take you to put on your makeup .... you savage you!

I'm a man.

I win. And they lose.

Sound like a plan?

You're a man ... so what color is your dress? do your shoes and purse match ? how much time did it take you to put on your makeup .... you savage you!
With a name like little acorn he must be really butch!

Businesses should remedy this by putting a 'real women only' port-a-potty in their parking lot.

Last edited:
I'm a man.
The thread premise fails as a red herring fallacy – this ‘bathroom’ nonsense is a non-issue and ridiculous contrivance of the right.
Another lie. This ‘bathroom’ idiocy is in fact a contrivance of the right,
The most ironic part of all this paranoid nonsense is a good percentage of the right are themselves gay and transgender.

Forum List

Back