The MARK OF THE DEVIL Coming to Wisconsin...

We're all trackable anyway, unless you are part of the 5% that doesn't have a cell phone

have been taught by whom? you seem to know a lot about what witches do......and i seem to be in the 'dark' as to our activities and war against christains....its your book that says do not abide...not ours

The Mark of the Beast is what will cause people to bow down and worship the Beast according to Rev. in the Bible. The technology is already there for mind control which is what that chip is really all about. People will become like mindless slaves doing whatever they are told to do. So basically those who take the Mark of the Beast in order to be able to buy, sell or trade are going to sell their own soul to Satan by taking that Mark. On the other hand, there are witches and Satanists who have made vows and even sold their own souls to Satan but those people can still repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. God will forgive anything but taking the mark of the Beast by one's own decision will cancel out any chance they would have had to be saved.

Gee what are you going to do about
Rev
Chapter 14
The Lamb’s Companions.1 Then I looked and there was the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

The lamb is known as Christ and his father is God the Father.

no i am saying you are not saving souls on here or changing anyones mind....i could be wrong but you reek of a false prophet to me....

have been taught by whom? you seem to know a lot about what witches do......and i seem to be in the 'dark' as to our activities and war against christains....its your book that says do not abide...not ours
You are abiding in darkness alright but you know more than you admit to.

abiding in the darkness cause i dont follow your god....do you realize how fucking judge mental that is?

no i am saying you are not saving souls on here or changing anyones mind....i could be wrong but you reek of a false prophet to me....
I'm not a prophet nor have I cIaimed to be one. Jesus Christ is saving souls here. Not me. I don't have the power to save anyone.

abiding in the darkness cause i dont follow your god....do you realize how fucking judge mental that is?
Read John Chapter 3
John 3 King James Version (KJV)

3 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

The Bible is very clear,all believers can do is tell the people, in the end it's every persons choice.
He will give everyone a chance to believe in him, even those fighting in the last battle against Israel.
He will not forgive the mark on the hand or forehead, where no one can buy, sell or trade without the mark.
It's everyone choice.

i agree 007 its starts out small and then gets hacked.....i think it is assumed to be an electronic wallet of sorts...

even those with medical needs have other ways to show it...i was surprised when i saw the first ....o then sticks you put into computers....made into a medical id bracelet....with all your medical history not just blood type but they download it all on the stick...i will stick with my medical id bracelet.....it just gets hot in the sun....no hacking possible

this Nation has lost touch with God, and that is one of the biggest reason we are spiraling down the crap hole.

Exactly what the bible says judge not least ye be judged. :)
God's Word has always condemned witchcraft.. those who do it cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. It's their choice. To repent and turn away from it and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ or to continue on in rebellion (which is witchcraft) and reject the offer Christ gives them of a full pardon and forgiveness. Those who practice witchcraft are living in darkness. All those who have rejected Jesus Christ because they want to live in their sins love the darkness and abide in it still......

Isaiah 44:24-25
Micah 5:12
Rev. 21:8
Lev. 19:26
Jeremiah 27:9-10
Rev. 18:23
Zech. 10:2
Isaiah 8:19-20
Isaiah 47:9-13
2 Chronicles 33:3-6
2 Kings 21: 3-5
Exodus 7:11
Exodus 8:18
Numbers 22:6
Numbers 23:23
2 Kings 21:6
Acts 13:6-8
Acts 19:19
Deut. 18:9-12

i agree 007 its starts out small and then gets hacked.....i think it is assumed to be an electronic wallet of sorts...

even those with medical needs have other ways to show it...i was surprised when i saw the first ....o then sticks you put into computers....made into a medical id bracelet....with all your medical history not just blood type but they download it all on the stick...i will stick with my medical id bracelet.....it just gets hot in the sun....no hacking possible

this Nation has lost touch with God, and that is one of the biggest reason we are spiraling down the crap hole.

They've been given over to a reprobate mind. Taking the LORD's name in vain, writing God's name next to the D word is enough to send a person to hell. If we love Jesus we will keep His Commandments. The road is much narrower than people realize.

Exactly what the bible says judge not least ye be judged. :)
God's Word has always condemned witchcraft.. those who do it cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. It's their choice. To repent and turn away from it and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ or to continue on in rebellion (which is witchcraft) and reject the offer Christ gives them of a full pardon and forgiveness. Those who practice witchcraft are living in darkness. All those who have rejected Jesus Christ because they want to live in their sins love the darkness and abide in it still......

Isaiah 44:24-25
Micah 5:12
Rev. 21:8
Lev. 19:26
Jeremiah 27:9-10
Rev. 18:23
Zech. 10:2
Isaiah 8:19-20
Isaiah 47:9-13
2 Chronicles 33:3-6
2 Kings 21: 3-5
Exodus 7:11
Exodus 8:18
Numbers 22:6
Numbers 23:23
2 Kings 21:6
Acts 13:6-8
Acts 19:19
Deut. 18:9-12

What about the ones labeled as witches simply because they are healers using natural herbs and plants but do not worship false gods and believes in Jesus and God?

Forum List

Back