The MARK OF THE DEVIL Coming to Wisconsin...

no i am saying you are not saving souls on here or changing anyones mind....i could be wrong but you reek of a false prophet to me....
Contrary to what you believe about yourself you are not a god or goddess and you do not know what you think you know. You don't know who is being saved here nor whose mind is being changed. The day will come when you'll find out and my prayer is that you'll be one who changed their mind, repented and became a born again Christian before leaving this earth.

i agree 007 its starts out small and then gets hacked.....i think it is assumed to be an electronic wallet of sorts...

even those with medical needs have other ways to show it...i was surprised when i saw the first ....o then sticks you put into computers....made into a medical id bracelet....with all your medical history not just blood type but they download it all on the stick...i will stick with my medical id bracelet.....it just gets hot in the sun....no hacking possible

this Nation has lost touch with God, and that is one of the biggest reason we are spiraling down the crap hole.

They've been given over to a reprobate mind. Taking the LORD's name in vain, writing God's name next to the D word is enough to send a person to hell. If we love Jesus we will keep His Commandments. The road is much narrower than people realize.

The evidence of stripping God from people's lives is so clear and so in front of them it is amazing how blind they are.

Here is something that is so simple yet practiced every single week for decades in or to start a disctraction from God we have had " Sunday Football" , Stores stay open on Sundays . Remember stores use to be closed on Sundays?. Those are just two simple things people have become so accustomed to nobody thinks anything of it or about it.

If asked do you want to go to Church or the Football game what do we think they would choose.

One doesn't even have to be a weekly church goer to see this, one doesn't have to preach ( as these God haters seem to think one must do) in order to see what lies right in front of them.

abiding in the darkness cause i dont follow your god....do you realize how fucking judge mental that is?

Exactly what the bible says judge not least ye be judged. :)
God's Word has always condemned witchcraft.. those who do it cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. It's their choice. To repent and turn away from it and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ or to continue on in rebellion (which is witchcraft) and reject the offer Christ gives them of a full pardon and forgiveness. Those who practice witchcraft are living in darkness. All those who have rejected Jesus Christ because they want to live in their sins love the darkness and abide in it still......

Isaiah 44:24-25
Micah 5:12
Rev. 21:8
Lev. 19:26
Jeremiah 27:9-10
Rev. 18:23
Zech. 10:2
Isaiah 8:19-20
Isaiah 47:9-13
2 Chronicles 33:3-6
2 Kings 21: 3-5
Exodus 7:11
Exodus 8:18
Numbers 22:6
Numbers 23:23
2 Kings 21:6
Acts 13:6-8
Acts 19:19
Deut. 18:9-12

What about the ones labeled as witches simply because they are healers using natural herbs and plants but do not worship false gods and believes in Jesus and God?
The Bible is very specific about how someone is healed and using herbs and plants is part of the New Age False Christ religion. You should have nothing to do with it. A believer can lay hands on a person, anoint them with oil and pray for them and see them healed. A believer can pray for someone without them even being present and the person can be healed. It's a matter of a relationship with Jesus Christ, abiding in His Word and His Word abiding in you. No plants or herbs required. That is something witch doctors in Africa use and its practicing the occult no matter how you look at it.

i agree 007 its starts out small and then gets hacked.....i think it is assumed to be an electronic wallet of sorts...

even those with medical needs have other ways to show it...i was surprised when i saw the first ....o then sticks you put into computers....made into a medical id bracelet....with all your medical history not just blood type but they download it all on the stick...i will stick with my medical id bracelet.....it just gets hot in the sun....no hacking possible

this Nation has lost touch with God, and that is one of the biggest reason we are spiraling down the crap hole.

They've been given over to a reprobate mind. Taking the LORD's name in vain, writing God's name next to the D word is enough to send a person to hell. If we love Jesus we will keep His Commandments. The road is much narrower than people realize.

The evidence of stripping God from people's lives is so clear and so in front of them it is amazing how blind they are.

Here is something that is so simple yet practiced every single week for decades in or to start a disctraction from God we have had " Sunday Football" , Stores stay open on Sundays . Remember stores use to be closed on Sundays?. Those are just two simple things people have become so accustomed to nobody thinks anything of it or about it.

If asked do you want to go to Church or the Football game what do we think they would choose.

One doesn't even have to be a weekly church goer to see this, one doesn't have to preach ( as these God haters seem to think one must do) in order to see what lies right in front of them.

The Church is the body of Christ. Not a building or a religious organization. Where two or more are gathered together in Jesus Name, He is there in the midst. The Believers should be fellowshipping daily in worship, prayer and reading the Word of God. It's not a one day a week thing. I do not know of any churches that are not 501 C 3. All those who have signed on to 501's are part of the false church system whether they realize it or not. You cannot agree to not preach the parts of the Bible that offend people and expect God to be alright with that yet that is what these Pastors have done in order to maintain their tax exempt status, etc.

abiding in the darkness cause i dont follow your god....do you realize how fucking judge mental that is?

God's Word has always condemned witchcraft.. those who do it cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. It's their choice. To repent and turn away from it and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ or to continue on in rebellion (which is witchcraft) and reject the offer Christ gives them of a full pardon and forgiveness. Those who practice witchcraft are living in darkness. All those who have rejected Jesus Christ because they want to live in their sins love the darkness and abide in it still......

What about the ones labeled as witches simply because they are healers using natural herbs and plants but do not worship false gods and believes in Jesus and God?
The Bible is very specific about how someone is healed and using herbs and plants is part of the New Age False Christ religion. You should have nothing to do with it. A believer can lay hands on a person, anoint them with oil and pray for them and see them healed. A believer can pray for someone without them even being present and the person can be healed. It's a matter of a relationship with Jesus Christ, abiding in His Word and His Word abiding in you. No plants or herbs required. That is something witch doctors in Africa use and its practicing the occult no matter how you look at it.

Women healers have been around ever since the discovery of gods given plants that heal. :)

The Bible says All who believe in him shall have ever lasting life.

The Church is the body of Christ. Not a building or a religious organization. Where two or more are gathered together in Jesus Name, He is there in the midst. The Believers should be fellowshipping daily in worship, prayer and reading the Word of God. It's not a one day a week thing.

I would kind of thing though that God has given us the natural plants to heal ourselves. Like lets take pot for instance it's been know to help pain, it's been known to cure a few things.

We have ginger which helps with pain. I think Homeopathic people who are medical docs. perse' use what God gives us to help ourselves.

Women healers have been around ever since the discovery of gods given plants that heal. :)

Jesus said, If you love Him you will keep His Commandments. A believer is to have nothing to do with idolatry, sorcery, witchcraft, divination, astrology. It is an abomination unto God and those who do it cannot enter the kingdom of Heaven. There is only one healer and His Name is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is not a woman. End of discussion.

The Church is the body of Christ. Not a building or a religious organization. Where two or more are gathered together in Jesus Name, He is there in the midst. The Believers should be fellowshipping daily in worship, prayer and reading the Word of God. It's not a one day a week thing.

I would kind of thing though that God has given us the natural plants to heal ourselves. Like lets take pot for instance it's been know to help pain, it's been known to cure a few things.

We have ginger which helps with pain. I think Homeopathic people who are medical docs. perse' use what God gives us to help ourselves.

Smoking pot is sorcery. You cannot smoke pot and expect God to be alright with that. There are poisonous berries, mushrooms that grow wild too. Do you think God allowed those to grow because he wanted you to eat them? No, read the Scriptures. God is very explicit in warning that His people perish for lack of knowledge. Read Hosea Chapter 4.

Hosea 4King James Version (KJV)

4 Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.

3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

4 Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that strive with the priest.

5 Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother.

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.

8 They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.

9 And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.

10 For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the Lord.

11 Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.

12 My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.

13 They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains, and burn incense upon the hills, under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow thereof is good: therefore your daughters shall commit whoredom, and your spouses shall commit adultery.

14 I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall.

15 Though thou, Israel, play the harlot, yet let not Judah offend; and come not ye unto Gilgal, neither go ye up to Bethaven, nor swear, The Lord liveth.

16 For Israel slideth back as a backsliding heifer: now the Lord will feed them as a lamb in a large place.

17 Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.

18 Their drink is sour: they have committed whoredom continually: her rulers with shame do love, Give ye.

19 The wind hath bound her up in her wings, and they shall be ashamed because of their sacrifices.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Smoking pot is sorcery. You cannot smoke pot and expect God to be alright with that. There are poisonous berries, mushrooms that grow wild too. Do you think God allowed those to grow because he wanted you to eat them? No, read the Scriptures. God is very explicit in warning that His people perish for lack of knowledge. Read Hosea Chapter 4.

I don't mean smoking it, the parts that do not get you high serve as very medicinal. Where do we think most of the drugs people take today come from they come from plants of some sort.

Hosea 4King James Version (KJV)

4 Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

2 By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.

3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

4 Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that strive with the priest.

5 Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother.

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.

8 They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.

9 And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.

10 For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the Lord.

11 Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.

12 My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.

13 They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains, and burn incense upon the hills, under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow thereof is good: therefore your daughters shall commit whoredom, and your spouses shall commit adultery.

14 I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall.

15 Though thou, Israel, play the harlot, yet let not Judah offend; and come not ye unto Gilgal, neither go ye up to Bethaven, nor swear, The Lord liveth.

16 For Israel slideth back as a backsliding heifer: now the Lord will feed them as a lamb in a large place.

17 Ephraim is joined to idols: let him alone.

18 Their drink is sour: they have committed whoredom continually: her rulers with shame do love, Give ye.

19 The wind hath bound her up in her wings, and they shall be ashamed because of their sacrifices.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

upload_2017-7-24_8-24-56.png

CBD is the part of the plan used no different than mushrooms which also comes from God.

CSU Veterinarians Investigate CBD for Dogs - Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC: MJNA)

The Church is the body of Christ. Not a building or a religious organization. Where two or more are gathered together in Jesus Name, He is there in the midst. The Believers should be fellowshipping daily in worship, prayer and reading the Word of God. It's not a one day a week thing. I do not know of any churches that are not 501 C 3. All those who have signed on to 501's are part of the false church system whether they realize it or not. You cannot agree to not preach the parts of the Bible that offend people and expect God to be alright with that yet that is what these Pastors have done in order to maintain their tax exempt status, etc.

There are 2 beasts in the book of Revelation, one from the sea and one from the earth, which beast is the mark of the beast, Which Beast??

There are 2 beasts in the book of Revelation, one from the sea and one from the earth, which beast is the mark of the beast, Which Beast??

Read:
Revelation 13-19 King James Version (KJV)

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Jesus said, If you love Him you will keep His Commandments. A believer is to have nothing to do with idolatry, sorcery, witchcraft, divination, astrology. It is an abomination unto God and those who do it cannot enter the kingdom of Heaven. There is only one healer and His Name is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is not a woman. End of discussion.

Just what I thought, no one has said that and you yourself are under judgment right now for your own false judgment . :)

I agree, but using plants to stop infections and to help speed healing is not using any of the above mentioned.

You might find some of this information about the spiritual realm under the sea which would be for many too fantastic to believe yet many ex-Satanists, ex- warlocks, ex- Witch Doctors have given testimony that this realm under the sea definitely exists and they have seen it. So when you are reading that the Beast comes from the Sea this is in a spiritual realm sense - quite literal. There are also scriptures to confirm this.

Revelation 12:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Here is one link about it you might find of interest.
UNDERWATER KINGDOM OF SATAN

This is why the Scriptures declare that when the Lord creates a new heaven and a new earth, there will be no more sea.
Revelation 21 King James Version (KJV)

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
_______

Just what I thought, no one has said that and you yourself are under judgment right now for your own false judgment . :)

I agree, but using plants to stop infections and to help speed healing is not using any of the above mentioned.
You specifically referenced "women healers" and we both know where you were going with that. The discussion is finished. Obey God's Word and have nothing to do with the new age healer movement. It's not of God.

ahh when confronted you run? o you self book know many witches were simply midwives and herbalist....and i see you have issues with dulas?

You asked a great question, Penelope. First time I've ever seen anyone ask it before. Interesting.

You asked a great question, Penelope. First time I've ever seen anyone ask it before. Interesting.

Come on Jeremiah you should know this if you are a Christian. :)

Come on Jeremiah you should know this if you are a Christian. :)
I do. I gave her the scriptures so she could see it for herself. Do yo have a problem with reading the Scriptures? I find it interesting that Penelope is the only person I've ever heard ask that question before. Actually when I think about it - it's amazing! It was an excellent question. I hope everyone reads those scriptures because there is quite a revelation in there and I added a link to expound on the subject.

Forum List

Back