the market fell triple digits today

Well, the tariffs against Mexico, Canada, and the EU go into effect tonight at midnight (31 May 2018). If the stock market dropped this bad today, I wonder if there is gonna be another blood bath again?

Republicans caused the great depression, Black friday and the great recession.

It a money making opportunity for the very rich! Hey Americans get ready for another ass fucking!
trump wouldn't be in the white house if liberals didn't believe genitalia were the only qualification of a candidate, now ya got to pay for that ignorance
Wtf are you talking about?

ask mommy and daddy.
My mom and dad don't know dOnald tRump.

Why do you seem so familiar with his genitals?
There it is again! That mid dead usage of silly lower case letters that somehow these regressive fools think has some effect other than the effect it does have! So the market fell today? How are you celebrating?
Dancing on your grave.

ask mommy and daddy.
My mom and dad don't know dOnald tRump.

Why do you seem so familiar with his genitals?
There it is again! That mid dead usage of silly lower case letters that somehow these regressive fools think has some effect other than the effect it does have! So the market fell today? How are you celebrating?
Dancing on your grave.
Typical mind dead response. I'm not dead America hater.

Wow the market goes down as well as up in other breaking news fire is hot and ice is cold.

DOW is down for the year, 2000 points down form high.

Why? Because tax-cut frenzy has deflated and Trump is doing what he promissed he will do - flare up trade wars!

Notice there is no analysis on the news on this, they just spout trade war and that's it. How many weeks have they been using this talking point to depress the market? Not all sectors should be impacted. Think the big boys are just day trading entire market

Forum List

Back