🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Meaning of Life

I can answer those.

My father was a deadbeat alcoholic who died when I was 8 and who wanted nothing to do with me.
My mother was a drug addict who overdosed and died when I was 14
Don;t know my grandparents

Why does it matter? I don't think it does.
Do you want to be remembered or not by your grand and great-grand children? If so, it does matter what kind of a legacy you leave.

Maybe the better question is, what is your purpose for being here?

Do you want to be remembered or not by your grand and great-grand children? If so, it does matter what kind of a legacy you leave.
I don;t have kids

And when I'm dead I won't care if anyone remembers me.

It seems silly to worry about it when what really matters is how you live and treat people today.

I can answer those.

My father was a deadbeat alcoholic who died when I was 8 and who wanted nothing to do with me.
My mother was a drug addict who overdosed and died when I was 14
Don;t know my grandparents

Why does it matter? I don't think it does.
There are some good vulnerable emotional lyrics in there somewhere. You can't belt out the feeling, if it's not in the words. Me rhymes well enough with fourteen. You're off to a great start!

There are some good vulnerable emotional lyrics in there somewhere. You can't belt out the feeling, if it's not in the words. Me rhymes well enough with fourteen. You're off to a great start!
I don;t have to make up a song about my actual life.

And your contradictions and silly claims will stand recorded for posterity. Or until the Board goes belly up.
Some future civilization will discover my USMB posts and declare me a stable genius.

You spend your life writing your book. Some are exciting, some are dull, some are evil. Day by day, you add chapters to your book.
When you die, your book is placed on a shelf.

Most books are pretty mundane and are only read by a few people. But those people will read them over and over.
Other books are spectacular and read by people around the world.
Others are quickly forgotten and never read again
You really need to seek help and soon

Let me help you..
Jesus loves you!
He does?

Here is his autograph

1644085404882.png

Life is a Test. A test of the Soul. To determine whether the Soul will choose to live the Proper life that is should rather than the Improper life that it is so easy to fall into.

At the end of life the Soul is Judged on how well it did in living a Proper life. Those who have succeeded are allowed t move on to a better place. Those deserving of reeducation and another chance get it. Those Souls deemed unredeemable are sent to Eternal damnation.

Forum List

Back