The media & Hollywood have triggered America

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
A woman gives a very nice speech and the left tweets ONE PHRASE "President Winfrey" and the country goes fucking nuts...

The left falls under some kind of messianic spell and the rights eyeballs pop out of their heads as the trigger meter breaks the peg.

What has happened to us that we allowed the media & Hollywood to gain this much control over the narrative and our responses to it?

A woman gives a very nice speech and the left tweets ONE PHRASE "President Winfrey" and the country goes fucking nuts...

The left falls under some kind of messianic spell and the rights eyeballs pop out of their heads as the trigger meter breaks the peg.

What has happened to us that we allowed the media & Hollywood to gain this much control over the narrative and our responses to it?
Like I said...
Republicans Are Triggered By The Mere Thought of an Oprah Presidency

IT's like the Obama speech......a lot of nonsense...a bunch of hype, without really saying anything

she did nothing difficult......she called out sex abusers in a town full of them...without naming names (Trump would have) and she didn't say what should be done to people who commit (much more important issue) nor did she apologize for being Weinstein's side chick.

but hey I hope she does run.....I cant wait to see it.....she got a taste when she endorsed Obama....Clinton people didn't like it very much.......and after the Democrats slam her, if she did make it, she would face the Master......and holy shit......I would love to see his nickname for her.

Like I said...

I am one that is not.

I like Oprah and think she is a wonderful entertainer, smart business woman, and tough as nails but I would not vote for her.

I did not vote for Trump and even though Oprah would not be some crazy lunatic on Twitter she is not ready for the Oval Office either.

You will disagree and tell me I am racist and sexist but in the end if I did not vote for Trump because he lack the experience why on Earth would I vote for Oprah?

Like I said...

I am one that is not.

I like Oprah and think she is a wonderful entertainer, smart business woman, and tough as nails but I would not vote for her.

I did not vote for Trump and even though Oprah would not be some crazy lunatic on Twitter she is not ready for the Oval Office either.

You will disagree and tell me I am racist and sexist but in the end if I did not vote for Trump because he lack the experience why on Earth would I vote for Oprah?

Umm the NOT CRAZY LUNATIC part?

Like I said...

I am one that is not.

Umm the NOT CRAZY LUNATIC part?

If you are going to quote me then remember twitter.

Trump should have never been President but what happen is done. Now tell me why on Earth run a Woman that has no political experience at all?

Run someone like Manchin and make America sane again!

I am one that is not.

Your post rings true Bruce.

I believe you.

Happy New Year!

The Oprah's speech was pathetic. The Oprah has zero charisma and is not intelligent, plus she is ugly and racist. It would be hilarious if the racists who control the DNC support that little troll as their nominee after they rig it so any democrat competitor is marginalized.

The Oprah's speech was pathetic. The Oprah has zero charisma and is not intelligent, plus she is ugly and racist. It would be hilarious if the racists who control the DNC support that little troll as their nominee after they rig it so any democrat competitor is marginalized.

She took no chances in the speech...it was blah

Worry not. Does It Matter Who The Left Runs In 2020?....Voting Booths Are Private

Like I said...

No we are not...

This kind of thing is a reflection of where our society is right now.

Not good.

THe idea has been discussed before.

I've seen it discussed here, but what leads you to see this as something hysterical?

So, why should she NOT be the democratic nominee?

Sounds just like the last two.

And let's face it, her lack of experience compared to the decades of work spent fucking America, her primary opponents will have, would not be an unqualified minus.

Doesn't matter who the dems run. It's the far-left cult platforms the GOP dog whistles their center base away with every time.

Eventually the dems will come to understand this. Too bad their good platforms die along with the rot.

Look another triggered GOP Congress man

California GOP Rep. Darrell Issa will retire: NBC News
CNBC-5 minutes ago
Darrell Issa, R-Ca., will not seek re-election later this year, opening up another battleground in the deep blue state as Republicans and Democrats spar for control of the House. Issa's decision to leave Congress, reported Wednesday, follows the announced retirement of Rep. Ed Royce, R-Ca., earlier this ...

Forum List

Back