The media ignored and still ignores Obama's lies

the lamestream media is controlled by the CIA and Obama has been the willing puppet for his masters so the media will never go after him since again,it is controlled by the CIA.

and for the fools who come on here and laugh at me for that,you're all idiots.congress did an investigation into the CIA's activities in the 70's and discovered they had plants in the media..

so do the citizens in this country. Obama should have never been Re-elected if they cared about ALL HIS LIES. the biggest one that got a NEW MONSTER Government entitlement on our backs with ObamaScamCare

these Lamestream media of today has become an enemy to anyone not a Democrat.

so do the citizens in this country. Obama should have never been Re-elected if they cared about ALL HIS LIES. the biggest one that got a NEW MONSTER Government entitlement on our backs with ObamaScamCare

Kinda like stephanie trolls hero mass murderer Reagan should never have been Re-elected after all HIS LIES..:lmao:

The lefty media's too busy ignoring the Hildebeast's lies to worry about Barry's.

They are the enemy of the people.

Which makes them traitors.

the lamestream media is controlled by the CIA and Obama has been the willing puppet for his masters so the media will never go after him since again,it is controlled by the CIA.

and for the fools who come on here and laugh at me for that,you're all idiots.congress did an investigation into the CIA's activities in the 70's and discovered they had plants in the media..
I'm cuckoo for cocoa puffs, cuckoo for cocoa puffs!

funny how troll steph doesnt like the media when they cover up Obamas lies but when they invent lies about her hero Reagans legacy,she loves the media.:lmao:

she has me on ignore since she hates it when i take her to school on reagans corruption exposed.:lmao:

You are all delusional, LOL.

I'm cuckoo for cocoa puffs, cuckoo for cocoa puffs!

congrats on your ignorance of this true fact and ignoring this pesky little fact.:happy-1:

You are all delusional, LOL.
whatever you said troll.

If the media were liberal, it would be talking about these things:

1. Where the jobs went. U.S. multinationals have cut 2.9 million jobs here. When was the last time you saw a front-page headline about outsourcing?

2. Upward wealth redistribution and/or inequality. The bottom 80 percent of people held only 12% of net worth in 2010. In 1983, they held 18%. Why isn’t this being discussed in the “liberal” media?

3. ALEC. If there were a corporate organization that drafted laws and then passed them on to state legislators to implement, wouldn’t you think the “liberal” media would report on them more?

4. U.S. health care costs are the highest in the world. As a liberal, I’d like to ask why the market isn’t bringing down costs. I’d think a “liberal media” might too.

5. The Glass-Steagall Act separated risky financial investments from government-backed deposits for 66 years. Banks were prohibited from using your federally insured savings to make risky investments. This all changed and the liberal media said nothing.

6. Gerrymandering. When was the last time you saw a front page headline about it? In 2012 Congressional races, Democrats drew nearly 1.4 million more votes than Republicans yet Republicans won control of the House. How is this possible? ng from the , “liberal media”? They cover voter ID laws, why can’t they cover real-vote stealing?

7. The number of bills blocked by Republicans in Congress. Filibuster has been used a record # of times since Obama was elected, not a peep from the liberal media? 8. The Citizens United Supreme Court decision. In a 2011 Hart poll, only 22 % had actually heard of the Citizens United. Liberal media my ass.

9. Tax cuts primarily benefit the wealthy and trickle down didn’t work.

10. Media consolidation. Six corporations control roughly 90 % of the media in the U.S. What you won’t hear is the “liberal media” discuss the corporate media.

Instead it is using race (Ben Carson) to divide us. Exactly what I said they do. They use god, gays, guns and racism to divide us. To get middle class and poor Americans to vote against themselves financially.

They appear to be liberal by going after Ben but lets be honest, he was never going to be POTUS. This is what Ben is here for. This is his role. Token black uncle Tom. And Uncle Tom don't mind because he's going to get paid! Republicans love seeing him do the GOP shuffle.

So remember, it is the Corporate Media going after Ben. They do it to divide us. And it's working perfectly on you. Liberal media my ass.

The media is liberal, boob. There's no doubt about it. The only people that continue to deny it are idiots like you, who thankfully are the minority of the stupidest, saddest, most brainwashed hacks of the nation.

Kinda like stephanie trolls hero mass murderer Reagan should never have been Re-elected after all HIS LIES..:lmao:

Reagan lied about Iran-Contra, and Clinton lied about his affair with Monica Lewinsky, but at least there was honor to it. The affair was wrong, but a president standing up to so many people making such a big deal out of a simple affair could be seen as honorable IMHO. However if confirmed, what is honorable about a pack of lies?

Reagan lied about Iran-Contra, and Clinton lied about his affair with Monica Lewinsky, but at least there was honor to it. The affair was wrong, but a president standing up to so many people making such a big deal out of a simple affair could be seen as honorable IMHO. However if confirmed, what is honorable about a pack of lies?
No. Reagan acknowledged Iran/contra was a mistake but Clinton committed perjury over daliances and repeated mysogenistic sexual harassment allegations. Big difference. You bought the lefty media bs.

No. Reagan acknowledged Iran/contra was a mistake but Clinton committed perjury over daliances and repeated mysogenistic sexual harassment allegations. Big difference. You bought the lefty media bs.

That would not change their intentions.

Forum List

Back