The men and women who signed the Declaration of Independence

Things were different back then, the Founders didn't have to worry about properly inflating their tires to save on gas either

In his concession speech in Michigan, Santorum mightily praised that wonderful Founding document, and told his faithful supporters last night

“The men and women who signed that declaration wrote the final phrase, ‘We pledge to each other our lives, our fortune, and our sacred honor.”

:lol: Hey Ricky, I think you better rethink that college is for snobs thingy.

Who noticed that for you?

:lol:
??

Just wondering what outlet you read about this from.

or are you that rare liberal that listing to everything the gop candidates say and poor over all that they say looking for silly stuff like this?

I would think the spouses became targets of the British too. Nice acknowledgement of their part.

or are you that rare liberal that listing to everything the gop candidates say and poor over all that they say looking for silly stuff like this?
I've been a devoted political junkie for decades.

Hell, I even met Santorum last month and shook his hand.

(I washed it right after though. lol)

Why?

He doesn't put it anywhere. seriously

I think it must suck to be his wife in bed. And it's not like he gets to rub one off while at the office or wherever.

Why?

I think it must suck to be his wife in bed. And it's not like he gets to rub one off while at the office or wherever.
Ugh. That was a little too santorumy visual. lol

Why?

Just cause he doesn't have an office at this time?

Why?

In that visual;

Did "little Ricky" have a sweater vest on?

:lol:

In his concession speech in Michigan, Santorum mightily praised that wonderful Founding document, and told his faithful supporters last night

“The men and women who signed that declaration wrote the final phrase, ‘We pledge to each other our lives, our fortune, and our sacred honor.”

So should your savior, Lord Obama... he can't even pronounce corpsmen and get the number of states correct.

Reminds me of the time Paul Revere rode through Concord New Hampshire to start ringing them bells and shooting those guns to warn the British they best not be taking our guns

Everyone knows the founding fathers and mothers signed the Constitution to forever end slavery and included those famous words...."all men and women are created equal"

Reminds me of the time Paul Revere rode through Concord New Hampshire to start ringing them bells and shooting those guns to warn the British they best not be taking our guns

Everyone knows the founding fathers and mothers signed the Constitution to forever end slavery and included those famous words...."all men and women are created equal"

red state textbooks are first-rate :)

What TRIVIAL horse shit... my God you fucking liberal 'TARDS are PATHETIC little idiots... :eusa_hand:
Yes they are.

Forum List

Back