The men of America made mueller fold and now New York leaders !!!

trump having the men on his side is what made mueller fold and now mueller is trying to hide like a rat !!!

Mueller Report Sends Mia Farrow Off The Deep End: "The Southern District of New York awaits the Trump crime family"

/////.

Now the men will stop the whole
Deep State...
Just what is the source of your weirdness. Hate to break this to you, GreenandBlue, but approximately one half of human beings have vaginas and the other half have penises. What does this genital-identity stuff have to do with politics?

The problem is how they judge things so different

If men thinks the women's different judgement is wrong and harmful what do you think they will do ??

And vice versa with the women

They both think the other are voting to destroy the nation

If the men think the women's voting is destroying the nation they then will have to decide to let it happen or to fight and stop it ???

trump having the men on his side is what made mueller fold and now mueller is trying to hide like a rat !!!

Mueller Report Sends Mia Farrow Off The Deep End: "The Southern District of New York awaits the Trump crime family"

/////.

Deep State...
Just what is the source of your weirdness. Hate to break this to you, GreenandBlue, but approximately one half of human beings have vaginas and the other half have penises. What does this genital-identity stuff have to do with politics?

If men thinks the women's different judgement is wrong and harmful what do you think they will do ??

If the men think the women's voting is destroying the nation they then will have to decide to let it happen or to fight and stop it ???

/////.

Deep State...

Your addiction to identity politics is utterly absurd. Intelligent people agree with each other based on issues, not their genitals.

I'm not lumping you in with Chuck Shumer, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, Elijah Cummings, etc., so don't lump me in with the likes of Sarah Sanders, Karen Pence, Kirstjen Nielsen, Valerie Huber, etc. I am in no way associated with these nauseating jerks and would never wish to be.

Barr setting up mueller to be charged with high treason

Barr hammered the point to congress that mueller had free rein to go after any potential crime

But mueller did not and did not touch any potential crimes by the deep state

That then proves high treason

Read what Barr says here and that shows he is setting up to charge mueller with high treason

Especially since mueller had the evidence destroyed off of strock and pages govt phones

READ!!

AG Barr's Letter Confirms Mueller as King -- Had Free Rein to do Whatever He Wanted with Witch Hunt -- While President Trump Had Hands Tied

Another nutty theory off the internet. Go read the U.S. Constitution. Treason is defined in Article III.

/////.

Deep State...
No.

The TRUTH is what made Mueller "fold."

No

Mueller did not fold because of truth

He cared nothing for the truth

He erased the evidence of strock and pages phones

If he wanted to know the truth he would check their phone evidence

So no way did the truth influence mueller

The men not deserting trump and even getting stronger to back up trump Is what stopped mueller and now he is trying to run and hide

With the men judging this as high treason by mueller ... That is what has stopped mueller in his tracks

This would be a war of men on the republican side and women on the democrat

There would be no contest

Barr setting up mueller to be charged with high treason

Barr hammered the point to congress that mueller had free rein to go after any potential crime

But mueller did not and did not touch any potential crimes by the deep state

That then proves high treason

Read what Barr says here and that shows he is setting up to charge mueller with high treason

Especially since mueller had the evidence destroyed off of strock and pages govt phones

READ!!

AG Barr's Letter Confirms Mueller as King -- Had Free Rein to do Whatever He Wanted with Witch Hunt -- While President Trump Had Hands Tied

Another nutty theory off the internet. Go read the U.S. Constitution. Treason is defined in Article III.

Wrong

Treason weakens America and benefits its enemies

Yes indeed high treason !!

/////.

Deep State...

/////.

Deep State...

Your addiction to identity politics is utterly absurd. Intelligent people agree with each other based on issues, not their genitals.

I'm not lumping you in with Chuck Shumer, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, Elijah Cummings, etc., so don't lump me in with the likes of Sarah Sanders, Karen Pence, Kirstjen Nielsen, Valerie Huber, etc. I am in no way associated with these nauseating jerks and would never wish to be.

Wrong Dead Wrong

America's founders were very wise

And they allowed only the most wise to vote and called it a property test

Women was seen as too emotional and unwise to vote or be on juries

History has 50,000 yrs of having the women lower logic following the men's higher logic

Logic stops electing crooks that destroys nations

A high logic ability test for voters soon will come after the painful destruction of all western democracies

Science says at the highest levels of logic ability is nearly all men

So when this test comes

Men voting will be like 20-1

/////.

Deep State...

/////.

Deep State...

Wrong Dead Wrong

History has 50,000 yrs of having the women lower logic following the men's higher logic

A high logic ability test for voters soon will come after the painful destruction of all western democracies

So when this test comes

Men, as a group, possess absolutely no "higher logic" or wisdom than women.They never have. You hate democracy and you can't even read our Constitution. As for "crooks who destroy nations," you probably voted in 2016 for the filth that now occupies the White House and is making a heroic effort to destroy this nation, so you have no claim to superior wisdom or logic.

/////.

Deep State...

/////.

Deep State...

Wrong Dead Wrong

So when this test comes

Men, as a group, possess absolutely no "higher logic" or wisdom than women.They never have. You hate democracy and you can't even read our Constitution. As for "crooks who destroy nations," you probably voted in 2016 for the filth that now occupies the White House and is making a heroic effort to destroy this nation, so you have no claim to superior wisdom or logic.
Wrong Dead Wrong !!

The sat math test scores at the highest levels tells exactly what the situation is with logic ability

That test proves educators themselves as corrupt to the core

Here is a poll that proves who the wise are

The age group of 50-64 is the group to check

Because experience helps people to LEARN

And that is the most conservative group

And the highest logic intellect group white men says Muellers probe as a with hunt which says they have judged mueller and the deep state quilty of high treason

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/6ujvi5p8z1/econTabReport.pdf

Wrong Dead Wrong

So when this test comes

Wrong Dead Wrong !!

The sat math test scores at the highest levels tells exactly what the situation is with logic ability

And the highest logic intellect group white men says Muellers probe as a with hunt which says they have judged mueller and the deep state quilty of high treason

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/6ujvi5p8z1/econTabReport.pdf

You are nuts to rely on SATs, particularly as there is some question as to gender bias in the modern test. Also, you are mired in identity politics instead of judging by individual merit.

When I took the PSATs and then SATs back in the Bronze Age, I got called to the guidance office because my math score did not match my less-than-stellar math grades and they wanted an answer from me. I never paid attention in math subjects (one algebra teacher was the walking dead and followed writing and drama class, the next was a boring old lady, and the trig teacher was a foxy young man with a delightful butt and we girls were distracted from our slide rules,) thus I still had to take freshman math at college.The university, however, did waive the English requirement for me. Math just bored me at the time. I did not understand it's possibilities.

I'm glad that they have STEM programs now to get the girls interested.

Wrong Dead Wrong

So when this test comes

Wrong Dead Wrong !!

You are nuts to rely on SATs, particularly as there is some question as to gender bias in the modern test. Also, you are mired in identity politics instead of judging by individual merit.

When I took the PSATs and then SATs back in the Bronze Age, I got called to the guidance office because my math score did not match my less-than-stellar math grades and they wanted an answer from me. I never paid attention in math subjects (one algebra teacher was the walking dead and followed writing and drama class, the next was a boring old lady, and the trig teacher was a foxy young man with a delightful butt and we girls were distracted from our slide rules,) thus I still had to take freshman math at college.The university, however, did waive the English requirement for me. Math just bored me at the time. I did not understand it's possibilities.

Wrong Dead Wrong !!

There is outrageous gender bias fraud by educators

The sat math test slamdunks this issue

Females gets just as good of grades in math but shows totally different when truly tested

The higher the level the more and more men and less and less females

A total fraud by America's educators

Also the 18 yr old voter should be more anti abortion than any age group since they are the most recently being taught by educators

Modern science says abortion is murder

And education is suppose to go with science.

But instead the 18 yr olds are the most for abortion

That proves educators corrupt to the core and now going against science

Outrageous harm by educators to now go against science with their brainwashing that abortion is not murder of a human being !

Outrageous !!

Men will rise now and stop this destruction by the crooked deep state

Another way to understand this total fraud by the educators

The 18 yr old vote compared to the 50-64 age group

What is the big difference when comparing those 2 groups??

The difference is experience

What does being experienced and being inexperience DO??

The answer is LEARNING !!!

The fake news and totally crooked educators is proven when they do not tell the 18 yr old that in time they will wake up and learn and run away from
Liberalism and democrats

The reason why educators and fake news are so crooked is they are I INSANE with monster GREED!!

Educators are trying to rob the foolish and inexperienced by putting them into decision making roles !!!

American men are waking and this now will get stopped !!

Wrong Dead Wrong

So when this test comes

Wrong Dead Wrong !!

Wrong Dead Wrong !!

Females gets just as good of grades in math but shows totally different when truly tested

Also the 18 yr old voter should be more anti abortion than any age group since they are the most recently being taught by educators

Outrageous harm by educators to now go against science with their brainwashing that abortion is not murder of a human being !

Outrageous !!

So now it comes out. You are crazy about abortion in a world of weapons, war, and rejection of the poor and any effort to help them. It has nothing to do with relative math scores, now does it? I always knew that the anti-choice movement was a smokescreen for people with more nefarious motives and goals who don't mind abusing and subjugating women for these purposes.

Wrong Dead Wrong

So when this test comes

Wrong Dead Wrong !!

Wrong Dead Wrong !!

Outrageous !!

So now it comes out. You are crazy about abortion in a world of weapons, war, and rejection of the poor and any effort to help them. It has nothing to do with relative math scores, now does it? I always knew that the anti-choice movement was a smokescreen for people with more nefarious motives and goals.

Educators going against science proves one thing

Totally corrupt

Modern educators are covering up science and not going with science

Modern science is screaming abortion as murder of a human being

New York leaders are in big trouble and may get charged with murdering of us citizens
The wise are fleeing out of New York !

Abortion comes from low logic voters

This has created this monster imbalance of young to old that destroys empires

Liberalism has come from low logic voters that gets fooled by crooks !!

This does not last because the higher logic man always wakes up to stop this great harm

A high logic test for voters is coming that then destroys liberalism

Forum List

Back