The Mexican or Boy Scout calls never happened-Huckabee Sanders

Standard attempts at deflection aside, the American people cannot believe anything this man says, whether the topic is big or small.

Standard attempts at deflection aside, the American people cannot believe anything this man says, whether the topic is big or small.

Evejtuslly he will be caught in the BIG LIE. He cannot stop telling everyone how great he is.

Nobody's looking at no prison term for no unmasking. You're just like your leader, making shit up left and right.

Try writing that again, in English this time.
Grammar critique about the only thing you got on that one? Because you know he's right?

How would I know? I guess you must speak liberal gibberish also if you understood that abortion of a sentence.

She has read some trump attempts at writing a complete sentence. You know, leaving out articles and prepositions.

It was YOUR post!

Wrong, go back and look again, it was ted frazier.

Try writing that again, in English this time.
Grammar critique about the only thing you got on that one? Because you know he's right?

How would I know? I guess you must speak liberal gibberish also if you understood that abortion of a sentence.

She has read some trump attempts at writing a complete sentence. You know, leaving out articles and prepositions.

It was YOUR post!

Wrong, go back and look again, it was ted frazier.

My apologies! One liberal idiot looks like another! That should tell you something!

You liberals got him this time, call To get the impeachment rolling this is huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to love how Trump plays Progressive like fiddles. They reflexively hop on every Flaming Bag o' Trump Pooh every single time

Reprised:

“One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much."
-- Luke 16:10

Obviously, nobody gives a wet rat's ass whether the Mexican and Boy Scout leaders called Trump to praise his speech or whatever it was of which he said they complimented him, because even halfway substantive people know that even were those two leaders to have done, it matters not.

The issue is that over such a trite thing, Trump willfully fabricated a pair of events. And for what? His speech to the Boy Scouts is what it was and it will forever be neither more nor less than that, no matter the extent to which one liked, disliked, agreed with or disagreed with its themes and so on. The problem, and it's a big one, is that one simply cannot take for granted that anything Trump says, other than his name, is even vaguely accurate, to say nothing of completely accurate in nature, timing and extent.​

Those Calls to Trump? White House Admits They Didn’t Happen

To say they were a lie just might hurt his feelings? The say we have a sane president might also be a stretch. The Comrade needs to be put under oath. Then his lies will be lies,

Should it really be necessary to go that far when the person in question is the POTUS? Call me crazy, but I expect far more frequently exhibited integrity from a POTUS than we observe from the current one.

How does a devout Christian like Huckabee Sanders accept a position where her primary responsibility is to justify the daily lies of the President?

Good question....

“One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much."
-- Luke 16:10

Forum List

Back