The mighty Russian army slowly but steadily advancing in the Donetsk region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian army now controls more than half of Bakhmut and 60 miles away has almost totally encircled the industrial city of Adveevka trapping a large number of Ukrainian soldiers. ... :thup:
You celebrate the invasion, death and land confiscation of a sovereign nation by a much more powerful nation for what reason?

More like... a tired, spiritually depleted undertrained, underequipped Russian army is close to surrounding a $100,000,000,000 U.S. tax paid and globally supported Ukraine Army.
And yet, if someone questions the validity that all this money and equipment is being used properly... they are a Putin lover.

As for me... I guarantee there has never been a more poorly covered war than this one.
Easily right now, anyone could find at least 3 stories where Ukraine is kicking Russian ass.
And at the same time, they could also find at least 3 stories that Russia is kicking ass.
And none of the sources would be Russian or Ukraine media.
Sorta like if you watched CNN during the Iraq war. You would believe that the Iraqi Army has Washington surrounded and not the other way around.

Any Russian advance has been over the bodies of thousands of poorly trained, poorly armed and unmotivated conscripts. Russia knows of no other offensive strategy than horribly wasteful human waves.

Nearly all Americans support that, only not when it's the Russians doing it.
I unblocked you and the other guy out of guilt. Please respect the truth and my circumstsnces. No, not all Americans support this, a little more objectivity would be appreciated.

I unblocked you and the other guy out of guilt. Please respect the truth and my circumstsnces. No, not all Americans support this, a little more objectivity would be appreciated.
You never did block me my friend.
I always respect the truth and I know all about your circumstances.
I said 'nearly all'.

So when is Ukraine going to give back the Polish homeland they stole/occupied back to the Poles?

See how that works? ;)
Poland doesn't care about the Ukraine. The Ukraine doesn't exist anymore. Poland cares about sharing the spoils of war with Russia, along with America.

More like... a tired, spiritually depleted undertrained, underequipped Russian army is close to surrounding a $100,000,000,000 U.S. tax paid and globally supported Ukraine Army.
And yet, if someone questions the validity that all this money and equipment is being used properly... they are a Putin lover.

As for me... I guarantee there has never been a more poorly covered war than this one.
Easily right now, anyone could find at least 3 stories where Ukraine is kicking Russian ass.
And at the same time, they could also find at least 3 stories that Russia is kicking ass.
And none of the sources would be Russian or Ukraine media.
Sorta like if you watched CNN during the Iraq war. You would believe that the Iraqi Army has Washington surrounded and not the other way around.

Kind of reminds me of some of the Ukrainian ministers.

Last edited:
You celebrate the invasion, death and land confiscation of a sovereign nation by a much more powerful nation for what reason?
Where were you, and all that moral high ground, as Azov Battalion were burning ethnic Russians alive after Obama/Biden sparked war between Russia and Ukraine in 2013/14 via their little coup d' tat??? Did you not know about that, that they were literally burning Ukrainian citizens of ethnic Russian ethnicity alive, which is one of the reasons Putin took the Crimea back in first place!

Russia didn't do this, Obama/Biden and CIA did, none of this was necessary, even up to the full scale Russian invasion of Donetsk, it was plainly obvious Putin and Russia had no desire to do so, they were looking to negotiate, unfortunately they got Biden cheated into office which all but guaranteed an armed escalation would occur.

Ukraine and Zelensky wanted to negotiate, Biden said NO, and here we are, Russia had every right to invade at that point, it was not gonna allow an obviously aggressively expansionist Nato to set up shop inside Ukraine! This is why Russia had such a slow start, they were not really ready to do this, and they really didn't want to in first place, Biden and the fascist US federal leviathan saw to it thay had no choice!

If the Poles were smart they would cut a deal with Putin, invade east, and take their homeland back. ;)
Dude, if you are talking about Lvov region, then it never was Polish 'homeland'. Read about the Principality of Galicia for a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back