The Model Minority Is Dead.

Well Asians, you have been in here co signing white racism and look at you now.

Hate crimes against Asian Americans: What the numbers show, and don’t

View attachment 469791

By Amy Sherman
March 19, 2021
  • The Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism found that anti-Asian American hate crimes reported to police rose 149% between 2019 and 2020.
  • Stop AAPI Hate received reports of nearly 3,800 hateful incidents during the first year of the pandemic. Those racist incidents are not just limited to crimes.
  • Experts say that hate crimes are underreported for a variety of reasons.
PolitiFact | Hate crimes against Asian Americans: What the numbers show, and don’t
My best friend, from 6th grade to my Junior year at State was a Vietnamese Refugee.

If you had the impression that they were ever, "the model mininority?" I have news for you, you have been brainwashed by popular media.

The fact is, Asian Americans are victims of racism from not only the White majority, but also vicious racism from both the black and Hispanic minorities, so they tend not to really get involved in identity politics, much like the Jewish population.

Those have just been the facts.

But yeah, I always heard 'bout the daily discrimination and prejudice experienced by my buddy from the ignorance of the In-group. . . it causes stress, anger and rage to build up if you let it. . .
I went to school with asians too. I never considered them model anything. But thr racists like many here do. And some of the Asian members of this forum have let that go to their heads and repeat the same racist bullshit is the whites who are racists here do.

This is not about letting anything. You whites talk this stupid shit but are the first to be stressed, angry and enraged over what you percieve to be discrimination against whites. Study coping mechanisms.

Blacks created the term "model" minority because E. Asians are generally good students, non violent, and assimilate well, something Blacks don't seem to like.
No, whites created that term because Asian took their bullshit and never fought back. That's sbout to change.

Blacks created the term "model" minority because E. Asians are generally good students, non violent, and assimilate well, something Blacks don't seem to like.
No, whites created that term because Asian took their bullshit and never fought back. That's sbout to change.
Nope Blacks created the term. Whites don't sit around thinking about stuff like that, Blacks/Hoteps do. Asia is a continent not a race, ethnic group, or a country. You can have anything from an Opie Taylor looking person to people darker than African Blacks coming from there.

The Atlanta shootings weren't a hate crime against Asians, but go ahead and lie and say they are. That's what leftist shitbags always do, they lie.

Asians aren't going to buy into being a "victim" because they're not. Asians work hard, do well in school, and succeed.

View attachment 469791

By Amy Sherman
March 19, 2021
  • The Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism found that anti-Asian American hate crimes reported to police rose 149% between 2019 and 2020.
  • Stop AAPI Hate received reports of nearly 3,800 hateful incidents during the first year of the pandemic. Those racist incidents are not just limited to crimes.
PolitiFact | Hate crimes against Asian Americans: What the numbers show, and don’t
My best friend, from 6th grade to my Junior year at State was a Vietnamese Refugee.

If you had the impression that they were ever, "the model mininority?" I have news for you, you have been brainwashed by popular media.

The fact is, Asian Americans are victims of racism from not only the White majority, but also vicious racism from both the black and Hispanic minorities, so they tend not to really get involved in identity politics, much like the Jewish population.

But yeah, I always heard 'bout the daily discrimination and prejudice experienced by my buddy from the ignorance of the In-group. . . it causes stress, anger and rage to build up if you let it. . .
I went to school with asians too. I never considered them model anything. But thr racists like many here do. And some of the Asian members of this forum have let that go to their heads and repeat the same racist bullshit is the whites who are racists here do.

This is not about letting anything. You whites talk this stupid shit but are the first to be stressed, angry and enraged over what you percieve to be discrimination against whites. Study coping mechanisms.
IMO?

I just think we should look at each other as individuals. Not by ethnicity.

I never considered the skin tone of my friend. . . and it sometimes made me tone deaf to his emotional perspective. . . but, TBH? That is the way he preferred it most of the time. He didn't really want to be pitied, or looked at as a victim. His family was far more industrious then most natural born citizen families I knew. . . so why should he have cared?

His perspective on our nation really helped me understand how our entire political shit show is just a complete circus, it is a stage show. He knew when we were in Junior High, that it never really mattered who won in elections, he was bored when our group discussed elections, the same damn policies were always going to be pursued, those that favored big business. It is why he went into corporate finance in school, and I had to go into things deeper, to understand his global political perspective he had been raised in.

You shouldn't tell folks how they perceive, or how they feel, it makes you appear foolish though. You can't possibly know. You can guess, but casting stones does not lead to solutions. We are all Americans first. When we cease to be, it will mean the end.

Nor should you assume, at least on this board, that what you believe are Asians are actually Asians, or indeed, are representative of most Asians.

Just as if you were in a situation and someone asked you for your opinion as if it were the opinion of "all black folks," . . you would find that somewhat demeaning and racist, so too, believing what Asians or White individuals you meet here, are representative of an entire group? Stereo-typing from that? That can be dangerous ground. I wouldn't go there.

View attachment 469791

By Amy Sherman
March 19, 2021

You have to understand, IM and the Left loons like him think that racism is a term to describe the white condition ONLY.

For IM2 and his traveling band of clowns, blacks are incapable of racism.

blacks and asians have had a long history of animosity because Asians don't take kindly to their shops being looted.

View attachment 469791

By Amy Sherman
March 19, 2021

IMO?

I never considered the skin tone of my friend. . . and it sometimes made me tone deaf to his emotional perspective. . . but, TBH? That is the way he preferred it most of the time. He didn't really want to be pitied, or looked at as a victim. His family was far more industrious then most natural born citizen families I knew. . . so why should he have cared?

His perspective on our nation really helped me understand how our entire political shit show is just a complete circus, it is a stage show. He knew when we were in Junior High, that it never really mattered who won in elections, he was bored when our group discussed elections, the same damn policies were always going to be pursued, those that favored big business. It is why he went into corporate finance in school, and I had to go into things deeper, to understand his global political perspective he had been raised in.

You shouldn't tell folks how they perceive, or how they feel, it makes you appear foolish though. You can't possibly know. You can guess, but casting stones does not lead to solutions. We are all Americans first. When we cease to be, it will mean the end.

Nor should you assume, at least on this board, that what you believe are Asians are actually Asians, or indeed, are representative of most Asians.

Just as if you were in a situation and someone asked you for your opinion as if it were the opinion of "all black folks," . . you would find that somewhat demeaning and racist, so too, believing what Asians or White individuals you meet here, are representative of an entire group? Stereo-typing from that? That can be dangerous ground. I wouldn't go there.
We should have done that beginning 245 years ago. But not looking at color cannot happen until the damage is fixed from 245 years of whites using color to create an advantage.

Whites like yourself really need to stop thinking that people mean all of everybody when they say things. Nobody is lookijng for pity, that's another lie whites need to get rid of. We are talking about taking every step necessary to create absolute equality. And the problem many whites have is they do not understand exactly what that entails.

View attachment 469791

By Amy Sherman
March 19, 2021

You have to understand, IM and the Left loons like him think that racism is a term to describe the white condition ONLY.

And YOU have to try to understand where he is coming from, which I really don't think you ever try to.

Do you think calling folks names helps?

I do agree with you. . . him conflating racism, with institutional racism does not help.

He has been taught that black folks can't be racist, because they cannot participate or perpetuate institutional racism. Thus, when they are bigoted, that is not racism.

Well. . . we all KNOW that is bullshit. Affirmative Action is institutional racism. . thus, when ever a minority is racist, or a woman is sexist, or we see on our TEE VEE, insulting content that denigrates straight white males, it is just gas-lighting to tell them it isn't sexist or racist.

That is a double standard that folks have to be conditioned in Orwellian double-think to accept.

BUT. . . just because your fellow Americans have been conditioned into that double-think by the establishment Deep State. . . is hating them the solution? or is hating the system that created this division in the first place?

Creating more hate to combat hate, is never going to solve anything.

iu

View attachment 469791

By Amy Sherman
March 19, 2021

And YOU have to try to understand where he is coming from, which I really don't think you ever try to.

Do you think calling folks names helps?

I do agree with you. . . him conflating racism, with institutional racism does not help.

He has been taught that black folks can't be racist, because they cannot participate or perpetuate institutional racism. Thus, when they are bigoted, that is not racism.

Well. . . we all KNOW that is bullshit. Affirmative Action is institutional racism. . thus, when ever a minority is racist, or a woman is sexist, or we see on our TEE VEE, insulting content that denigrates straight white males, it is just gas-lighting to tell them it isn't sexist or racist.

That is a double standard that folks have to be conditioned in Orwellian double-think to accept.

BUT. . . just because your fellow Americans have been conditioned into that double-think by the establishment Deep State. . . is hating them the solution? or is hating the system that created this division in the first place?

Creating more hate to combat hate, is never going to solve anything.

iu
I don't hate him, I pity him.

It's a thing called tough love.

Maybe if we used tough love more our children would not be subjected to Left wing indoctrination right now with gender confusion up some 4000% among children and white innocent children feeing guilty cuz of the color of their white skin. It's time to fight damn it!

Last edited:
Oh for God's sake, IM2. Does your systemic racist blackness hate everybody? Now it is Asians that keep you under foot? Do they have to cough up reparations too?
Is it because they make you look lazy? They don't sit at home and whine about their lot in life on a computer. They work hard to get ahead.

View attachment 469791

By Amy Sherman
March 19, 2021

IMO?

We should have done that beginning 245 years ago. But not looking at color cannot happen until the damage is fixed from 245 years of whites using color to create an advantage.

Whites like yourself really need to stop thinking that people mean all of everybody when they say things. Nobody is lookijng for pity, that's another lie whites need to get rid of. We are talking about taking every step necessary to create absolute equality. And the problem many whites have is they do not understand exactly what that entails.

When you say,

"We should have done that beginning 245 years ago,"

I think you need to understand, it isn't that simple. Humankind's material, moral and spiritual progress is generational, aspirational, and built upon the generations that had come before. There would have never been an enlightenment without the work of St. Aquinas or Aristotle.

Nor do I think the almost spiritual and holy founding of the United States could have come about, unless the founders had met the principles of the Iroquois Confederacy and their Great Law. . . and mixed it with the best principles of the Enlightenment, the Reformation, and the history of the Greek and Roman representative principles of republican democracy.

This is the march of history, it doesn't happen on one leap, but it builds on each succeeding generation, and by admixture of influences.

"We are talking about taking every step necessary to create absolute equality."

Equality? Or Equity under the law? Because. . . we already have Equity. . . and Equality goes against nature. Anytime humanity tries to oppose the natural world. . it runs into problems. What you are talking about is Marxian principles, stripping folks of freedom, and trying to impose a top down utopian system. That will never work, it never has before, and it will never work, because it strips folks of their agency.

The only way to make it work, is to lobotomize everyone, and turn them into automatons.

HARRISON BERGERON by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

View attachment 469791

By Amy Sherman
March 19, 2021
AHHHH.....Add the Chinese to your race hoax now. Never gave a shit about them until now huh racist MF dildo.

Wrong. Shut the fuck up white supremacist.
Race baiting again.:shutupsmiley:

View attachment 469791

By Amy Sherman
March 19, 2021

IMO?

Hey I’m white you’re not. You can’t possibly know what I think or believe. You’re not white. So, stop stereotyping all whites. It’s racist.

I live with a Filipino and have for twenty plus years and we both discuss these issues daily and understand racism comes from all sides like your bigotry toward anyone that is White or Asian...

I have to deal with the bigotry and hate daily and I have to deal with ignorant people that judge someone because of their skin color which you do all the time.

You are in no position to tell others they need to make anything right when you are adding to the hate!

Forum List

Back