The Moment Sandy Hook Parents start cashing in their kids..

That is not a civilian defense. Stats show 2-3 shots for defense. Now mass shooters they love the hi cap mags.
I see so you are saying civilians are more efficient and effective at using their guns for self defense than trained cops.

I'm saying defending yourself and police work are very different. A citizen wouldn't have been messing with him in the first place. Please share examples of civilian defenders needing more than 10 rds for defense.

cops usually choose the time and place when they confront violent criminals. not so with other civilians. we who are not cops actually need more rounds

and what sort of moron doesn't trust his fellow civilians with the same weapons we give cops

are your fellow civilians' lives less valuable than cops?

Then share some real examples of civilians needing more rounds. You talk a lot but never back it up with anything.

if there is even the smallest chance of a citizen needing them that is enough for me. LA rioters is a good example

As usual you have nothing. You are a joke.

Grief can make people act in all sorts illogical ways. I do not support this lawsuit and believe it will ultimately fail. That being said, claiming these folks are going to hell as result of this lawsuit is a bit much.
Avarice is one of the seven deadly sins.
zzzzzzzzzzz
i think you had better explain what Avarice is to these ignorant (?) and/or stupid liberdummies..., awwww heck i'll save you the time and do it myself,

insatiable greed for riches; inordinate, miserly desire to gain and hoard wealth.

I see so you are saying civilians are more efficient and effective at using their guns for self defense than trained cops.

I'm saying defending yourself and police work are very different. A citizen wouldn't have been messing with him in the first place. Please share examples of civilian defenders needing more than 10 rds for defense.

cops usually choose the time and place when they confront violent criminals. not so with other civilians. we who are not cops actually need more rounds

and what sort of moron doesn't trust his fellow civilians with the same weapons we give cops

Then share some real examples of civilians needing more rounds. You talk a lot but never back it up with anything.

if there is even the smallest chance of a citizen needing them that is enough for me. LA rioters is a good example

you're an anti gun scumbag who wants to punish people who don't buy into your far left agenda

your don't care about dead children you are a fraud

and yes, you want innocent people to be at the mercy of criminals

why=because liberals and criminals have the same mindset

you're an anti gun scumbag who wants to punish people who don't buy into your far left agenda

Again you can back up nothing. JOKE.

STFU asswipe. I don't need anything. We have a right to keep and bear arms whether you cowardly little rump rangers like it or not.

I feel sorry for the gun manufacturers

We need more threads to protect them
badge2.png

3d_bushmaster_acr_by_marksman56-d5rz91z.jpg

The Symbol of Freedom

Far more reliable that the scumbag bureaucrats who sit on the so-called supreme court
zzzzzzzzzzzz
that is nice, here is another good one
pix306893883.jpg

and here,

Colt M16A2 Machine Guns at GunBroker.com

pix128343248.jpg

BTW, the price of this one is only $22,000.00
Blaksand needs this one, being as he is in the market for an "Assault Rifle" :up:

Just the other day Wilson needed 12 rounds in one magazine to stop an unarmed teenager named Mike Brown. What if the other guy Mike Brown was with came at him too? Simple math says Wilson would have needed 24 rounds. What if there were three thugs? Should we condemn Wilson to death? Refuse Wilson the right to defend himself from thugs?

That is not a civilian defense. Stats show 2-3 shots for defense. Now mass shooters they love the hi cap mags.

5 People Who Used An AR-15 to Defend Themselves and It Probably Saved Their Lives - Mic

In 1992, when the LAPD abandoned Koreatown to "several hundred looters" who "left a swath of Koreatown in ashes," "...a group of Koreans armed with shotguns... pistols and automatic rifles" protected the neighborhood.

"Even with guns, they seemed at times overwhelmed by the crowds of looters. For hours [they] fought a back-and-forth battle with several hundred looters."

Since the '60s, multiple deadly riots happen in the US over an average human lifespan. One could happen where you live. And there's no guarantee that the police will protect you.

STFU asswipe. I don't need anything. We have a right to keep and bear arms whether you cowardly little rump rangers like it or not.

Cowardly? You are the one scared to go anywhere without a gun. haha

5 People Who Used An AR-15 to Defend Themselves and It Probably Saved Their Lives - Mic

In 1992, when the LAPD abandoned Koreatown to "several hundred looters" who "left a swath of Koreatown in ashes," "...a group of Koreans armed with shotguns... pistols and automatic rifles" protected the neighborhood.

"Even with guns, they seemed at times overwhelmed by the crowds of looters. For hours [they] fought a back-and-forth battle with several hundred looters."

Since the '60s, multiple deadly riots happen in the US over an average human lifespan. One could happen where you live. And there's no guarantee that the police will protect you.

How many corpses did all this shooting create?

you are a hateful sniveling pillow biter who hates gun owners because they tend not to be marxist fairies

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

GREAT POST !!

you are a hateful sniveling pillow biter who hates gun owners because they tend not to be marxist fairies

You sound really classy. What is a pillow biter?

use your imagination frantic fairy. only a moron thinks gun bans will disarm criminals

so you are either a moron or dishonest.

which one is it

use your imagination frantic fairy. only a moron thinks gun bans will disarm criminals

which one is it

I haven't suggested we should ban guns.

which one is it

of course not-you are too cowardly. You just want to incrementally destroy our rights like a creeping crud of fungus

which one is it

of course not-you are too cowardly. You just want to incrementally destroy our rights like a creeping crud of fungus

I think we already determined you are the cowardly one. I'll go outside without a gun.

You are too scared to explain your own insults. Pathetic.

You asked for some examples. There they are. I don't see what corpses has to do with your original question. The point is that people do sometimes use multiple rounds to fight off attackers.

which one is it

I think we already determined you are the cowardly one. I'll go outside without a gun.

pillow biter is obvious-its a bottom boy. most gun banning males are eunuchs or fairies

You asked for some examples. There they are. I don't see what corpses has to do with your original question. The point is that people do sometimes use multiple rounds to fight off attackers.

brain's a cowardly gun banner. he wants to make life safer for violent criminals

which one is it

It means a person who takes it in the hiney. Lol. That's you. :D

Forum List

Back