The Moment Sandy Hook Parents start cashing in their kids..

You ever wonder why people dont believe others when they say you can go after someone in court?
Some states have passed laws against this type of lawsuit precisely to stop something like this.

I know which is even funnier when people respond "take 'em to court" knowing full well that "tort reform" is one of the republicans pet projects to prevent people from suing.

Its brilliant really if only they were able to hide their bullshit better

Good for them. This is the worst situation possible for them and NOTHING has changed from it. Nothing. Fuck gun lobbyists who prevent any sort of real legislation passing that would help cut down on these situations occurring. You can't sue lobbyists and this is America so the gun makers are the next most logical target. If they don't want to be sued then don't make guns.

Go ahead gun nuts, lets have it.

Not the gun manufacturers fault. Anyone with a step above the primordial stew would know that.

I didn't say it was. I said it's the gun lobby's fault. But you can't sue them. So the gun manufacturers are next in line.

It't not the gun lobby's fault either. Hint: it starts with the shooter and his upbringing.

Bzzzzzz. Wrong. There are poor and mentally unstable people all over the world. Want to try again?
Hey dumb ass where did he limit his statement to a particular location?

Good for them. This is the worst situation possible for them and NOTHING has changed from it. Nothing. Fuck gun lobbyists who prevent any sort of real legislation passing that would help cut down on these situations occurring. You can't sue lobbyists and this is America so the gun makers are the next most logical target. If they don't want to be sued then don't make guns.

Not the gun manufacturers fault. Anyone with a step above the primordial stew would know that.

I didn't say it was. I said it's the gun lobby's fault. But you can't sue them. So the gun manufacturers are next in line.

It't not the gun lobby's fault either. Hint: it starts with the shooter and his upbringing.

Bzzzzzz. Wrong. There are poor and mentally unstable people all over the world. Want to try again?

Nope. Has nothing to do with poor or mentally unstable. It has to do with the shooter and his upbringing or lack thereof.

How can any company control the misuse of their product?

I actually feel bad for you that you already can't keep up with the conversation. Maybe we should start another thread that discusses the failure of our education system and we use you as the example.

Put a warning label on it?

Nope. Has nothing to do with poor or mentally unstable. It has to do with the shooter and his upbringing or lack thereof.

LOL, and right over your head.

Do I need to draw pictures for you people?

I actually feel bad for you that you already can't keep up with the conversation. Maybe we should start another thread that discusses the failure of our education system and we use you as the example.
Hey retard, why don't you learn to write.

By themselves lobbying for tighter and more meaningful gun control laws.

LOL, and right over your head.

Do I need to draw pictures for you people?
No, you need to learn how to write.

The education system is the left's championing pride. Better not use that as an example.

I've been waiting for 5 pages for someone to call this guy a thug...yet the closest we get is a suggestion that his upbringing may have been less than stellar.

220px-Self-lacing_kid_gloves.gif

ROFL waves hands, says it must be more meaningful. ROFL you libtards are so GD funny. WTF does "more meaningful" mean, ya dumb ass?

You're not even good at insults.

Is there anything you're good at?

Put a warning label on it?
LMAO!

Yes.

The education system is the left's championing pride. Better not use that as an example.

I don't think we can blame RKMBrown's lack of education on Obama.

I mean, I guess we can try...

From the last two posts it seems you've forgotten what we're discussing.

ROFL waves hands, says it must be more meaningful. ROFL you libtards are so GD funny. WTF does "more meaningful" mean, ya dumb ass?

Effective

Better?

I've been waiting for 5 pages for someone to call this guy a thug...yet the closest we get is a suggestion that his upbringing may have been less than stellar.

220px-Self-lacing_kid_gloves.gif

I just thought the thug, killer, murderer was an implied notion. But yeah, it was ultimately his fault for this horrible tragedy.

So we have some in the thread who are blaming the gun for the deaths. What do we have you in for? The sidewalk, the tapestry in the school?

Forum List

Back