The Mooch demands Bannon apologizes to Don Jr:"He is an American patriot, he did nothing treasonous"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"It's an obnoxiously wrong thing to say about somebody whose family has put everything on the line for America."
MSNBC on Twitter

Bannon must apologize. i agree wholeheartedly with Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci!

My money is on Michael Wolff making up crap to ‘leak’.

"It's an obnoxiously wrong thing to say about somebody whose family has put everything on the line for America."
MSNBC on Twitter

Bannon must apologize. i agree wholeheartedly with Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci!
Remember when Mooch accused Bannon of being the White House leaker?

Scaramucci: Bannon is a White House leaker

Consider how the leaks have dried up since Bannon and a few others have been relieved of duty. No way of knowing for sure based on that alone, but the decrease in leaks to the left wing news is dramatic.

MSNBC on Twitter

Consider how the leaks have dried up since Bannon and a few others have been relieved of duty. No way of knowing for sure based on that alone, but the decrease in leaks to the left wing news is dramatic.
Where did you get the idea that the leaks have dried up?

Did it coincide with Michael Wolff’s departure? Timing is everything...
MSNBC on Twitter

We have never had a White House without leaks.

Gossip is the bread and butter of WH staffers. It makes them feel important.

Forum List

Back