The Moral Equivalency President

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
We have the "no-ability-to-judge-reality" President.

Unfortunately, the damage he does is more than matched by a "no-ability-to-judge-reality" Democrat/Liberal electorate.

1.Right from the start, this oaf of a politician told the world that every bad actor on the world stage has the same right to have nuclear weapons as those who represent democracy and justice for all.

“No single nation should pick and choose which nations hold nuclear weapons.”
Keynote Foreign Policy Speech, Cairo University, Egypt

WHAT????

Nations under the control of homicidal blood cults should have nuclear weapons????

That's the Obama Doctrine.

2. Of course, he didn't mean ALL nations.....he meant those of a particular religious bent. Even his supporters know that, as I proved with this question

".....name all of the religions that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced"

in this thread:
And Now For The Shortest Thread....

The only religion named in the thread, of course, was Islam.

3. Yesterday we saw this mistake of a President throw gasoline on the flames of racial unrest, under the guise of eulogizing five heroic Dallas policemen, sacrificed on the alter of, and in service of, a desire for revenge by black sociopaths.

He's done this over and over....from judging the police "stupid," while admitting that he was clueless about the details of the issue he was condemning....

....to drawing a thug, drug-using drop-out ..."Text messages, involving drug use and a gun, from Trayvon Martin's cell phone..." Gun, drug texts feature in new Trayvon Martin shooting evidence - CNN.com

and

"Evidence: Trayvon Martin was a Drug Dealer" Evidence: Trayvon Martin was a Drug Dealer | Alternative
....yet, Obama whined

‘If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon’ Obama on Trayvon Martin: ‘If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon’

Obama....not a man of any good judgment.

His voters, very much the same.

Unfortunately, the damage he does is more than matched by a "no-ability-to-judge-reality" Democrat/Liberal electorate.

1.Right from the start, this oaf of a politician told the world that every bad actor on the world stage has the same right to have nuclear weapons as those who represent democracy and justice for all.

WHAT????

Nations under the control of homicidal blood cults should have nuclear weapons????

2. Of course, he didn't mean ALL nations.....he meant those of a particular religious bent. Even his supporters know that, as I proved with this question

".....name all of the religions that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced"

in this thread:

3. Yesterday we saw this mistake of a President throw gasoline on the flames of racial unrest, under the guise of eulogizing five heroic Dallas policemen, sacrificed on the alter of, and in service of, a desire for revenge by black sociopaths.

He's done this over and over....from judging the police "stupid," while admitting that he was clueless about the details of the issue he was condemning....

....to drawing a thug, drug-using drop-out ..."Text messages, involving drug use and a gun, from Trayvon Martin's cell phone..." Gun, drug texts feature in new Trayvon Martin shooting evidence - CNN.com

and

"Evidence: Trayvon Martin was a Drug Dealer" Evidence: Trayvon Martin was a Drug Dealer | Alternative
....yet, Obama whined

‘If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon’ Obama on Trayvon Martin: ‘If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon’

Shall we compare him to the last POTUS for whom you voted?

Did you agree with Metternich after the Napoleonic era? Do you think that countries should control the destinies of other nations and put controls on who has what?

WHAT????

in this thread:

and

....yet, Obama whined

Dang and she started off the morning so well! She just had her stimulant fix and was enjoying herself ranting and raving about some Obama related fantasies, why you gotta be a party pooper?

WHAT????

in this thread:

and

....yet, Obama whined

Dang and she started off the morning so well! She just had her stimulant fix and was enjoying herself ranting and raving frivolous Obama nonsense, why you gotta be a party pooper?
We wuz all waiting for you.....I wuz beginning to think you weren't gonna make it.

WHAT????

in this thread:

and

....yet, Obama whined

I'm doing my job....you do yours.

Did you agree with Metternich after the Napoleonic era? Do you think that countries should control the destinies of other nations and put controls on who has what?

"Nuclear weapons proliferation, whether by state or nonstate actors, poses one of the greatest threats to international security today. Iran's apparent efforts to acquire nuclear weapons, what amounts to North Korean nuclear blackmail, and the revelation of the A.Q. Khan black market nuclear network all underscore the far-from-remote possibility that a terrorist group or a so-called rogue state will acquire weapons of mass destruction or materials for a dirty bomb."
http://www.cfr.org/nonproliferation...global-nuclear-nonproliferation-regime/p18984

I'd certainly like to hear why you disagree with the above.

WHAT????

in this thread:

and

....yet, Obama whined

Dang and she started off the morning so well! She just had her stimulant fix and was enjoying herself ranting and raving about some Obama related fantasies, why you gotta be a party pooper?

Translation: "I....must....defend.....obama.....even....though....I....am.....only .....a ....simpleton."

FDR was the greatest President in modern history

Franklin_Delano_Roosevelt-H.jpeg

<since all PC threads eventually end up there, I thought I would get the ball rolling early>

WHAT????

in this thread:

and

....yet, Obama whined

Your "job"?

Do elaborate!

WHAT????

in this thread:

and

....yet, Obama whined

Dang and she started off the morning so well! She just had her stimulant fix and was enjoying herself ranting and raving frivolous Obama nonsense, why you gotta be a party pooper?
We wuz all waiting for you.....I wuz beginning to think you weren't gonna make it.

Hmmm......If he is a simpleton....and he is.....

....yet, he was your 'godot,'......and you awaited his leadership......

.....that puts you considerably below a simpleton, huh?

WHAT????

in this thread:

and

....yet, Obama whined

Your "job"?

Do elaborate!
She slays the American psyche...

Translation: "I....must....defend.....obama.....even....though....I....am.....only .....a ....simpleton."

Chic, the guy has half a year in office left. He is not running for anything and I'm sure you've been up and down and ten ways sideways with your Obama obsessions. You think anyone gives a sht at this point? Time to moveon.org.

WHAT????

in this thread:

and

....yet, Obama whined

Your "job"?

Do elaborate!

Revealing truth.

Clearly that is the case, as you have been unable to find anything in the OP that isn't true.....

No need to explain you 'job,'....it is obvious.

WHAT????

in this thread:

and

....yet, Obama whined

Your "job"?

Do elaborate!

Why the fear of responding to this query?

"Nuclear weapons proliferation, whether by state or nonstate actors, poses one of the greatest threats to international security today. Iran's apparent efforts to acquire nuclear weapons, what amounts to North Korean nuclear blackmail, and the revelation of the A.Q. Khan black market nuclear network all underscore the far-from-remote possibility that a terrorist group or a so-called rogue state will acquire weapons of mass destruction or materials for a dirty bomb."
http://www.cfr.org/nonproliferation...global-nuclear-nonproliferation-regime/p18984

C'mon now....take responsibility for your earlier (failed) attempt to disagree with my attack on the Cairo speech.

Another 'no ability to judge reality' thread from the Snore of BabbleOn.

Obama Derangement Syndrome is not an argument; it's not a cause. It's a sad sad sad affliction.

Chic, the guy has half a year in office left. He is not running for anything and I'm sure you've been up and down and ten ways sideways with your Obama obsessions. You think anyone gives a sht at this point? Time to moveon.org.

Is there anything you can select from the OP to which you are able to provide a counter argument?

Anything?

After all, you read the OP and leapt to disagree with it.....but have brought nothing to the table but hot air.

In effect, you are proving that in the marketplace of ideas, conservatives eat Liberals' lunch.

WHAT????

in this thread:

and

....yet, Obama whined

Your "job"?

Do elaborate!

Why the fear of responding to this query?

C'mon now....take responsibility for your earlier (failed) attempt to disagree with my attack on the Cairo speech.
The question that needs the answer is what do we do when these aggressive posturing nations do when they get a nuclear weapon...Since there is no realistic way to keep them from obtaining them..Just as it was with Greek fire, Our enemies will obtain the weapon or develop it like the US did..It is no secret to the creation of such weapons..
Yet Iran doesn't have any nuclear weapons as of yet...So I can not see why you would use the wrong tense on your statement..North Korea has barked like an angry dog yet refuses to bite..Years ago it was fear over Pakistan and India having nuclear exchanges, yet none have occurred.....
I suggest building an underground living system..

WHAT????

in this thread:

and

....yet, Obama whined

Your "job"?

Do elaborate!

Revealing truth.

Clearly that is the case, as you have been unable to find anything in the OP that isn't true.....

No need to explain you 'job,'....it is obvious.

There's this....

"We have the "no-ability-to-judge-reality" President.

Unfortunately, the damage he does is more than matched by a "no-ability-to-judge-reality" Democrat/Liberal electorate."

Which is complete bs....

To what "damage" are you referring?

Forum List

Back