The more Democrats and Republicans make Trump fight for the wall, the more popular he gets!!!

good after 4 decades MAYBE the American people will finally get some border security ..

theyve only been bitching about it since i can remember

Trump is a hero fighting for the wall that the American people want and voted for him to get!!!

More popular to his already supporters only. No increase in the number of his supporters though.

That's probably enough. Trump is a pragmatic person.... He's not going to reach for what is not there.

Jo

His base is not enough.

You hope....
It was enough once before.

Jo

Trump is a hero fighting for the wall that the American people want and voted for him to get!!!

More popular to his already supporters only. No increase in the number of his supporters though.

That's probably enough. Trump is a pragmatic person.... He's not going to reach for what is not there.

Jo

His base is not enough.

You hope....

Jo

I doubt an investigation of his opponent will be announced a couple of weeks before the election, he will get away with breaking campaign finance law, the Russians will be as much help, and his opposition will be as complacent this time, but, hey, you can always hope.

Jo

His base is not enough.

You hope....

Jo

I doubt an investigation of his opponent will be announced a couple of weeks before the election, he will get away with breaking campaign finance law, the Russians will be as much help, and his opposition will be as complacent this time, but, hey, you can always hope.

Investigations are for sale....want one? Pay for it and you get it. They're no longer done for justice. The Russians will do what they have been doing for thirty years....just like the CIA. Trump will break the very same laws that all of DC does on a daily basis..
And yes....they will all slide.

Jo

Jo

His base is not enough.

You hope....

Jo

Investigations are for sale....want one? Pay for it and you get it. They're no longer done for justice. The Russians will do what they have been doing for thirty years....just like the CIA. Trump will break the very same laws that all of DC does on a daily basis..

Jo

How many Benghazi investigations did we have?

Jo

His base is not enough.

You hope....

Jo

Jo

How many Benghazi investigations did we have?

You will get no argument from me.

Jo

Forum List

Back