The more I listen to Marco Rubio in interviews, the more I am convinced he needs to be a key advisor to Trump

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He isn't the V.P, which I presume was at least partially if not primarily due to him being from Florida as well as Trump. Regardless, he understands the threat from China in particular along with other pressing issues.

I'm not sure I nod my head and agree with any other politicians assessments more than I do him.

He isn't the V.P, which I presume was at least partially if not primarily due to him being from Florida as well as Trump. Regardless, he understands the threat from China in particular along with other pressing issues.

I'm not sure I nod my head and agree with any other politicians assessments more than I do him.
It will be interesting to see, If Trump wins, who will be doing what in his administration. I'm sure one of their priorities will be to not lose any power in their Senators, House members, governors, etc. If Kari Lake loses in Arizona, she would make a good communications director, or press secretary.

Forum List

Back