The More Time Goes By The More Evidence Proves J6 Was A Democrat Set-Up & Attack On Americans

"It is undeniably clear that Democrats / the FBI NEVER tried to PREVENT J6 from happening but instead ran J6 as a setup Op."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, and speaking for both my avatar and me......we are in awe of the loyalty the government inspires in these "undercover FBI agents".

After all, we've seen how many plead guilty? (acutally, as of June over 300 have. And now in September its gotta be a lot higher as these cases have moved through the courts.)

Now.....THAT......is loyalty!! You are an undercover agent and you willingly plead guilty to beating a uniformed cop, or spraying him in the face, or tasering him, spitting on him?

Where do they get such dedicated agents?
How do they keep them motivated?

And do the agents still draw a salary while they are incarcerated, being locked in isolation for years, starved, deprived of medicine?

I'm here to tell the forum that despite being in business for over 30 years we were never able to inspire our folks to that kind of sacrifice ......never able to develop that kind of loyalty.

So, good poster 'easyt65'......how does the FBI do it? Get such loyal people and then be able lock 'em up for, what? some up to 18 years!! And they still stay loyal.

Amazing!!!

Now you know why they're flooding our borders with illegals....and dumping them all over the country.

They give them an ID card and register them to vote, and you can bet your paycheck they will allow every one of those illegals to vote in 2024.

This is Human-Trafficking.

This is bullshit. White supremacist replacement theory word for word.

11 million job openings that cannot be filled. Every small business in the land has a "Help Wanted" sign out. The US Chamber of Commerce is BEGGING for immigration reform, and you're going batshit crazy over the idea of non-white immigration.

But you're not gullible or stupid. Oh no, not you.

Unbelievable…These people are pure enemies of America, and American values.

I can’t understand why they would receive one vote, unless the voter hates America too.
They receive votes because the people who vote for them are completely uninformed - and insist on remaining so. I was talking to one liberal* when she made a totally erroneous comment about Trump, and when I tried to correct her, she put her palm in front of my face and said “I don’t want to hear it.”

*There’s a good book out by Ann Coulter entitled “How to Talk to a Liberal - if you Must.”

This is bullshit. White supremacist replacement theory word for word.

11 million job openings that cannot be filled. Every small business in the land has a "Help Wanted" sign out. The US Chamber of Commerce is BEGGING for immigration reform, and you're going batshit crazy over the idea of non-white immigration.

But you're not gullible or stupid. Oh no, not you.

It doesn't take illegal immigration to fill job positions, you commie bitch.

They've let in 15 million already this year.

The only reason they're letting so many in now is because they plan on replacing us with slaves who are stupid enough to come here.

They receive votes because the people who vote for them are completely uninformed - and insist on remaining so. I was talking to one liberal* when she made a totally erroneous comment about Trump, and when I tried to correct her, she put her palm in front of my face and said “I don’t want to hear it.”

*There’s a good book out by Ann Coulter entitled “How to Talk to a Liberal - if you Must.”
What she needed was to be backhanded.

It doesn't take illegal immigration to fill job positions, you commie bitch.

They've let in 15 million already this year.

The only reason they're letting so many in now is because they plan on replacing us with slaves who are stupid enough to come here.
They will drive wages down at the same time Biden’s policies are driving inflation up.

Disgusting leftist, who has everything backwards: She was a vet who fought for this country, and is a loss to the world.

George Floyd committed suicide and made the world a better place. All he ever did was father illegitimate children and commit violent crimes.
George Floyd caused police to become more careful lest they be made famous. Ashli Babbit got blasted like an idiot and is an inspiration to the dumbest country bumpkins on the planet :laugh:

Correction....a former President is referred to as a former president. There is no such thing as an Ex President.
But your colors have been displayed.
Same difference. Trump ain't president anymore and never will be again.

George Floyd caused police to become more careful lest they be made famous. Ashli Babbit got blasted like an idiot and is an inspiration to the dumbest country bumpkins on the planet :laugh:
Libs - demeaning good white people and defending black thugs. If the colors were reversed, you’d be screaming police brutality against a veteran.

Forum List

Back