The More Time Goes By The More Evidence Proves J6 Was A Democrat Set-Up & Attack On Americans

George Floyd caused police to become more careful lest they be made famous. Ashli Babbit got blasted like an idiot and is an inspiration to the dumbest country bumpkins on the planet :laugh:
She was set up and murdered......and you think that murder is absolutely peachy.

Not one of you has any moral-authority to pass judgement on others when you support the murder of innocent people simply exercising their rights.

"White supremacist replacement theory word for word."
This 'replacement' hyper-angst some Whiteys have is likely due to their perception of their own inadequacies. I think.

I mean by that, I am sure that many of them harbor great misgivings about their own poor educations. Or the poverty of their home environment....both financially and in love, caring, and respect. The fearful Whiteys are fearful because they know they are ill-prepared to live in this fast changing world. (ps..it has ALWAYS been fast changing to those living the life).

So they focus their fear that folks with even worse educations, worse social environments, weaker language skills will replace them in American society.

THAT.....is a true blue indicator on how inadequate those fearful Whiteys are.

IMHO

She was set up and murdered......and you think that murder is absolutely peachy.

Not one of you has any moral-authority to pass judgement on others when you support the murder of innocent people simply exercising their rights.
Augustine is OK when a white is murdered by a cop.

FBI claims there were so many informants - and undercover FBI agents - in tbe J6 crowd THEY don't even know how many there were.

It is undeniably clear that Democrats / the FBI NEVER tried to PREVENT J6 from happening but instead ran J6 as a setup Op.

This 'replacement' hyper-angst some Whiteys have is likely due to their perception of their own inadequacies. I think.

I mean by that, I am sure that many of them harbor great misgivings about their own poor educations. Or the poverty of their home environment....both financially and in love, caring, and respect. The fearful Whiteys are fearful because they know they are ill-prepared to live in this fast changing world. (ps..it has ALWAYS been fast changing to those living the life).

So they focus their fear that folks with even worse educations, worse social environments, weaker language skills will replace them in American society.

THAT.....is a true blue indicator on how inadequate those fearful Whiteys are.

IMHO
More racism from the Left.

Libs - demeaning good white people and defending black thugs. If the colors were reversed, you’d be screaming police brutality against a veteran.
A black man put an end to that woman's temporary bout of violent insanity, too. That must really stick in your craw, snowflake :itsok:

A black man put an end to that woman's temporary bout of violent insanity, too. That must really stick in your craw, snowflake :itsok:
What race they are only matters to a racist.

Which is why you noticed it.

Her right to attempt murder lolol

No, a black man murdered a white woman unnecessarily, and that is A-OK with you. Now if a white man killed a black violent ex-con, you’d be inflamed.

Can you point us to any law or Constitutional right to overthrow the legally elected government of the USA?????? I'd be really interested in seeing that one.

No, a black man murdered a white woman unnecessarily, and that is A-OK with you,

I can say it without the racial reference, Frau Lisa.

A Capitol police officer, shot and killed an insurrectionist breaking into the House Chamber, in order to protect the House Members and staffers who had been unable to escape the Chamber prior to the insurrectionists breaching the Capitol Building.

Forum List

Back