The More You Know

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I have been told today by one of the usual suspects about how I want to live here and enjoy a white nation full of things invented by whites. I have been told at other times about how whites have invented all the things that make American life so great. Well, like other similar opinions, this is untrue.

100 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented by Black People (Episode 1)​

100 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented by Black People (Episode 2)​

100 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented by Black People (Part 3)​

Not sure if all that was actively hidden, or just not taught. I suppose the result is the same either way. One thing is for sure. It will be just as easy for the same people to ignore and deny as it always has.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I have been told today by one of the usual suspects about how I want to live here and enjoy a white nation full of things invented by whites. I have been told at other times about how whites have invented all the things that make American life so great. Well, like other similar opinions, this is untrue.

Yes and no. There have been MILLIONS of inventions since America was founded. If Blacks have contributed 100, as per your video, and to be sure, there have been some good ones, that still only amounts to 0.00002%.

Yes and no. There have been MILLIONS of inventions since America was founded. If Blacks have contributed 100, as per your video, and to be sure, there have been some good ones, that still only amounts to 0.00002%.
And as usual we see the racist trying to downplay/deny what blacks have done. If there have been millions of inventions, blacks have invented more than 100.

There are definitely some great inventors who had black skin. It's a good thing they weren't discouraged from learning like many today are.
Such titans. The pastry fork and super soaker were game changers.

There are definitely some great inventors who had black skin. It's a good thing they weren't discouraged from learning like many today are.
Such titans. The pastry fork and super soaker were game changers.
Nobody black is discouraged from learning today. And the next time you stop at a red light:

1692693929362.png

This is the guy who invented it. His invention has saved countless lives.

hahahhaha, so much bullshit, but maybe it is partially true in one small part of the USA?

When I grew up, and went to school, during the 60's and 70's we were taught about the success of Frederick Douglas and George Washington Carver.

Who screwed up the rest of America? Who rewrote history for our children, after the 1970's

And as usual we see the racist trying to downplay/deny what blacks have done. If there have been millions of inventions, blacks have invented more than 100.

Oh really, moron? I'm racist now for saying black people have made some fine inventions? All I said is that there have been millions of inventions; it was YOU who said Blacks were responsible for 100 of them--- I just gave you the math. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh really, moron? I'm racist now for saying black people have made some fine inventions? All I said is that there have been millions of inventions; it was YOU who said Blacks were responsible for 100 of them--- I just gave you the math. :auiqs.jpg:
Wrong again idiot. The videos showed 100 inventions. You assumed that blacks only had 100 inventions.

Nobody black is discouraged from learning today.
Then what keeps you so ignorant?

And the next time you stop at a red light: This is the guy who invented it.
Good for him, but there were a dozen iterations of traffic control methods tried and evolved, and if he hadn't come up with the red light, someone else would have. Besides, any idea how many people have died running red lights? Shall we blame him for those too? Obviously, a very imperfect solution.

More hidden knowledge.

Notice the lecturer before you post.

They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America​

Forum List

Back