The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

Here's a book of facts about your precious Jews involvement in 9/11

attached:
9-11 Evil - Israel's Central Role in the September 11 , 2001 Terrorist Attacks - Victor Thorn
Oh, no! A Jew hater blames Jews for 9.11. Didn't see that coming. :lol:

if you have issue with Anything in that book (9-11 Evil - Israel's Central Role in the September 11 , 2001 Terrorist Attacks - Victor Thorn) something you don't think is factual then please bring it to our attention, anyone else, definitely read it. Facts are facts. they are not my facts, they are The facts. if there's ever a discrepancy between what i say and what the experts say, believe the experts, who by the way are all on our side, it's the frauds that say otherwise
Something is not a fact merely because you say it is. Need I remind you, you claimed it was a fact that explosives brought building 7 down before changing your mind and saying it was thermite and not explosives?

That author has zero credibility so I have zero interest in wasting my time searching for facts in yet another one of his pieces of garbage.

facts are and can be proven, otherwise they are lies, you can prove what is in this book. your loss if you don't want to read that very well studied and put together book, you should read it for the sole purpose of trying to debunk it here. until you prove it otherwise it is truth, what can be accounted for and is what will be known. unless you can prove otherwise it is a collection of facts, can you discredit anything in the book? if not then you have no authority to say it is not true

attached:
9-11 Evil - Israel's Central Role in the September 11 , 2001 Terrorist Attacks - Victor Thorn

if you have issue with Anything in that book (9-11 Evil - Israel's Central Role in the September 11 , 2001 Terrorist Attacks - Victor Thorn) something you don't think is factual then please bring it to our attention, anyone else, definitely read it. Facts are facts. they are not my facts, they are The facts. if there's ever a discrepancy between what i say and what the experts say, believe the experts, who by the way are all on our side, it's the frauds that say otherwise
Something is not a fact merely because you say it is. Need I remind you, you claimed it was a fact that explosives brought building 7 down before changing your mind and saying it was thermite and not explosives?

That author has zero credibility so I have zero interest in wasting my time searching for facts in yet another one of his pieces of garbage.

facts are and can be proven, otherwise they are lies, you can prove what is in this book. your loss if you don't want to read that very well studied and put together book, you should read it for the sole purpose of trying to debunk it here. until you prove it otherwise it is truth, what can be accounted for and is what will be known. unless you can prove otherwise it is a collection of facts, can you discredit anything in the book? if not then you have no authority to say it is not true
I'm here to debate people, not books. Books can't post. If you think there are facts to be found in that book, then post them. Otherwise, as stated, I'm not reading a book by a thoroughly discredited author.

attached:

I'm here to debate people, not books. Books can't post. If you think there are facts to be found in that book, then post them. Otherwise, as stated, I'm not reading a book by a thoroughly discredited author.

yeah alright, been a while since i've read that book, about time for a brush up. i encourage everyone else to read it as well and then we'll come back to discuss the facts (they are facts because they can be proven) we've covered the truth that they were controlled demolitions, now lets talk about who orchestrated the whole event, Larry Silverstein included. or did a Muslim fall from one of the planes and land on wtc7 causing it to collapse? The two towers were attacked yes, but they were allowed to do it even though they would have been able to stop them because of advance knowledge (wtc7 proves this) or was that from the debris?

yeah alright, been a while since i've read that book, about time for a brush up. i encourage everyone else to read it as well and then we'll come back to discuss the facts (they are facts because they can be proven) we've covered the truth that they were controlled demolitions, now lets talk about who orchestrated the whole event, Larry Silverstein included. or did a Muslim fall from one of the planes and land on wtc7 causing it to collapse? The two towers were attacked yes, but they were allowed to do it even though they would have been able to stop them because of advance knowledge (wtc7 proves this) or was that from the debris?
LOLOL

It's adorable how you keep insisting it was a controlled demolition when you can't even decide if explosives were used or not.

LOLOL

It's adorable how you keep insisting it was a controlled demolition when you can't even decide if explosives were used or not.

i trust experts. i wasn't at ground zero, and i don't think you were either, so like anyone, we have to rely on others who were and those who know about these things. it's been a while since getting into 9/11 truth so am rusty. as said before, when it comes to 9/11, don't rely on me about specifics, trust our experts, they are trying to help the cause by teaching us from their years of study and massive knowledge base. i, everyone, learn from others. so learn as much as you can about 9/11 facts, which are far from the government's official story

LOLOL

i trust experts. i wasn't at ground zero, and i don't think you were either, so like anyone, we have to rely on others who were and those who know about these things. it's been a while since getting into 9/11 truth so am rusty. as said before, when it comes to 9/11, don't rely on me about specifics, trust our experts, they are trying to help the cause by teaching us from their years of study and massive knowledge base. i, everyone, learn from others. so learn as much as you can about 9/11 facts, which are far from the government's official story
Ah, yes... experts.

Lemme guess ... you ignore all the experts who state it was not a controlled demolition?

Amirite?

LOLOL

Ah, yes... experts.

Lemme guess ... you ignore all the experts who state it was not a controlled demolition?

Amirite?

what did you think collapsed wt7 again? you'd have to be blind to not see that wtc7 was a controlled demolition

attached:

you nailed it.:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
thats all that needs to be said right there that it was a mossad operation.

dont forget to mention as well watch the 3 hour long video i kindly provided in the OP as well.:)

LOLOL

Ah, yes... experts.

Amirite?

what did you think collapsed wt7 again? you'd have to be blind to not see that wtc7 was a controlled demolition
In other words, yes, I'm right.

attached:

dont forget to mention as well watch the 3 hour long video i kindly provided in the OP as well.:)

If someone wants to buy the book & send it to me I'd read it to be amused as it would probably be about the same premise as Nazi Germany's 1930's Kristallnacht choreography; a staged onward Christian Soldiers dance, only this time with Islam flying carpets.

attached:

If someone wants to buy the book & send it to me I'd read it to be amused as it would probably be about the same premise as Nazi Germany's 1930's Kristallnacht choreography; a staged onward Christian Soldiers dance, only this time with Islam flying carpets.

i posted the book earlier in the thread, do read it like you say you want to and report back here anything that's not factual

As said i posted the book 9-11 evil by Victor Thorn earlier but here it is in an online version as well. i've been re-reading it and he even mentions shills like the ones here, but also of course matters of much greater importance. there is a bit of editorializing but Victor knows what he is talking about, this book has irrefutable proof of Israeli involvement (it was pretty much all by them) and i fully recommend that you give this a read

Thorn - 9-11 Evil - Israel's Central Role in the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks (2006) | September 11 Attacks | Mossad

As said i posted the book 9-11 evil by Victor Thorn earlier but here it is in an online version as well. i've been re-reading it and he even mentions shills like the ones here, but also of course matters of much greater importance. there is a bit of editorializing but Victor knows what he is talking about, this book has irrefutable proof of Israeli involvement (it was pretty much all by them) and i fully recommend that you give this a read

Thorn - 9-11 Evil - Israel's Central Role in the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks (2006) | September 11 Attacks | Mossad

shills like Faun ,predfan,issac newton and wrongwinger will NEVER read a book of pesky little facts that Israel did 9/11 same as how they will never watch my video in the OP here.:lmao::haha:

Muslins are not the real enemy of the world,THIS A-hole monster is.
netanyahu.jpg

attached:

i posted the book earlier in the thread, do read it like you say you want to and report back here anything that's not factual

It's probably as factual as Islam's immaculate conception of that fabricated misnomer Jesus Christ & no doubt floats on air as Islam's Ali BaBa flying carpet air force of forty thieves hidden away & brought out after all these years which also had that invisible & silent dynamite/thermite to pull it all off.

It's probably as factual as Islam's immaculate conception of that fabricated misnomer Jesus Christ & no doubt floats on air as Islam's Ali BaBa flying carpet air force of forty thieves hidden away & brought out after all these years which also had that invisible & silent dynamite/thermite to pull it all off.

if you seriously believe that FIRES brought down the towers,then you have done no research into this case other than listen to what our corrupt government and media have told you.

the media is nothing but a TOOL for the government,they dont do any investigating,if you dont realise that,then I dont know what to tell you other than stop listening to what the CIA controlled media tells you.

if you dont think the CIA controls the media,then you really dont know your history at all one bit because back in the 70's congress did an investigation into the activities of the CIA and they discovered documents that the CIA has plants in all forms of government and media.

The CIA was the one who came up with the term conspiracy theory way back in the 60's for people who did not accept the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and spoke out the obvious truth that there were multiple shooters in the JFK assassination. You dont seriously believe in that other fairy tale of the governments the warren commission report that oswald was the lone assassin do you?:biggrin:

If you seriously do,what deserted island you been living on the last several decades?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

if you seriously believe that FIRES brought down the towers,then you have done no research into this case other than listen to what our corrupt government and media have told you.

the media is nothing but a TOOL for the government,they dont do any investigating,if you dont realise that,then I dont know what to tell you other than stop listening to what the CIA controlled media tells you.

if you dont think the CIA controls the media,then you really dont know your history at all one bit because back in the 70's congress did an investigation into the activities of the CIA and they discovered documents that the CIA has plants in all forms of government and media.

The CIA was the one who came up with the term conspiracy theory way back in the 60's for people who did not accept the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and spoke out the obvious truth that there were multiple shooters in the JFK assassination. You dont seriously believe in that other fairy tale of the governments the warren commission report that oswald was the lone assassin do you?:biggrin:

If you seriously do,what deserted island you been living on the last several decades?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Since watched what appeared at the time to be a movie trailer like Independence Day which was live broadcast 9/11 on the Today Show so don't have any need to research what a big airliner would do to any building at any velocity. As for the Warren Commission lack of Catholic Church Fourth Reich crusade, it's a Christian Nation. As for this vehemently absurd reincarnation of Gobbel's Propaganda Ministry for a mass neuroses of fascism directed at American & Israel Jews for a strategic Goring & Himmler mass psychoses of fascism result from some 9/11 book in order to put swastika sharia on top of the US Capitol; guess you've got plenty of jihad support as there's no shortage of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality super egos.

Last edited:

"The Jooos! The Jooos!"
1zovotf.jpg

Just re-read 9-11 Evil by Victor Thorn and let me tell you (before you read it yourself) that this book, book mind you, is front to back Facts about Israel's involvement in (planning and execution of) 9-11. While the documentary 9/11 mysteries demolitions covers the how, this book covers the who. very much recommended and then after you're up on it all let others know as well, when the truth is revealed to the masses there will be very little sympathy for them down the line

Just re-read 9-11 Evil by Victor Thorn and let me tell you (before you read it yourself) that this book, book mind you, is front to back Facts about Israel's involvement in (planning and execution of) 9-11. While the documentary 9/11 mysteries demolitions covers the how, this book covers the who. very much recommended and then after you're up on it all let others know as well, when the truth is revealed to the masses there will be very little sympathy for them down the line

Might as well be reading Mein Kampf for an edJEWcation.

"The Jooos! The Jooos!"
1zovotf.jpg

Forum List

Back