The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

yes,
yes, the Jews
I consider all antisemitics to be brainless, spineless weaklings who need to hate a very small minority to give their pathetic lives meaning. They are one of the best examples to support both abortion and elective sterilization in the United States.

Anti-Zionists With spines. Throughout all of history Jews have been expelled and persecuted for their constant workings against their hosts

Wolzek's Terror Timeline: History of the Jewish War Against the World

here's part I of V, the other sections are at the top of the page

Well now they have Israel -- they are the host.

at the expense of Palestine. Every day new atrocities against the native inhabitants. Palestine is the (not wanting to be) host thanks to the 1917 Balfour Declaration

still no comment on the timeline, like i said the Jews have been expelled and persecuted from every place they've ever been because of what they've been doing to the places they've been
Palestinians choose not to cooperate with Israel. That's on them.

chose not to cooperate with Israel? do you want a group of people setting up tent in your living room?

Anti-Zionists With spines. Throughout all of history Jews have been expelled and persecuted for their constant workings against their hosts

Since they are such a small group, I'm surprised no one was able to eliminate them. Sure, your heroes in the Third Reich tried, but even they fucked it up. Why?

They survived because they tricked others into fighting for them, it's always tricks by them. USA had a 'momentary lapse of reason'

so do you deny any of the Wolzek's timeline? or is it all factual? (it is)
Yeah, that must be it. LOL

you didn't answer the question
do you deny any of the Wolzek's timeline?
Your timeline is as selective in facts as those who hate America and only show US government massacres against native Americans, but not the reverse or how native Americans lived before the arrival of the Euros. Because it is selective, it's dishonest, which makes them fucking scumbag liars so, yes, I deny the honesty and truthfulness of the timeline. Now answer my question.

Scumbag liars? Selective? it is Jewish history, not Inuit or Mexican history, Jewish history, not lies either, Facts. You just don't want people to know about Jewish history. You say it's like the history of America and the Natives? well at least people know that history, Jews (try to) keep theirs quiet

I consider all antisemitics to be brainless, spineless weaklings who need to hate a very small minority to give their pathetic lives meaning. They are one of the best examples to support both abortion and elective sterilization in the United States.

at the expense of Palestine. Every day new atrocities against the native inhabitants. Palestine is the (not wanting to be) host thanks to the 1917 Balfour Declaration

still no comment on the timeline, like i said the Jews have been expelled and persecuted from every place they've ever been because of what they've been doing to the places they've been

chose not to cooperate with Israel? do you want a group of people setting up tent in your living room?
It's not the Palestinians "living room."

it was until 1948, then Jews came in and massacred the Palestinian inhabitants

Nope, it wasn't "Palestine" in 1948. The region was conquered in WWII and a small piece of it was carved out to be Israel. The ones killed were the ones who refused to cooperate with Israel.

Do you support Palestinian terrorists? Are you a Jihadist? Are you American? An American Christian or a Muslim?

no i am not a Jihadist, nor do i support terrorism. i support Palestinian men women and children who are victims of Israeli occupation. i've been keeping track of Israeli atrocities for about ten years now, here's what Israel has done in that time

http://alphabetaunlimited.net/news.txt

that's just ten years and that's just against Palestinians not counting the rest of the world

you took these paid shills to school here.:up:

Alpha took the Israel apologists to school here.
:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Do you support Palestinian terrorists? Are you a Jihadist? Are you American? An American Christian or a Muslim?

no i am not a Jihadist, nor do i support terrorism. i support Palestinian men women and children who are victims of Israeli occupation. i've been keeping track of Israeli atrocities for about ten years now, here's what Israel has done in that time

that's just ten years and that's just against Palestinians not counting the rest of the world

Here's the ride to your school...

Short-Bus.jpg

Here's the ride to your school...

Short-Bus.jpg

Wonder if in Rhode Island they teach the history of Christianity where Catholics deem Christ existed before God on the bus ride too as Palestinians proclaim Palestine existed before God also ?

Translation: I support terrorists. See?-http://alphabetaunlimited.net/

So you aren't American? Interesting. What nation do you represent?

Yes, you're obviously supporting terrorists. If you were in the US, you'd, no doubt, be under investigation/watch, for terrorist connections.

Pardon me while I tag Homeland Security: #Jihad, #terrorism, #DeathtoAmerica.

Just re-read 9-11 Evil by Victor Thorn and let me tell you (before you read it yourself) that this book, book mind you, is front to back Facts about Israel's involvement in (planning and execution of) 9-11. While the documentary 9/11 mysteries demolitions covers the how, this book covers the who. very much recommended and then after you're up on it all let others know as well, when the truth is revealed to the masses there will be very little sympathy for them down the line

Might as well be reading Mein Kampf for an edJEWcation.

so in short,translation of this post is you are afraid of the truth that Israel along with the CIA did 9/11 so you do this below when challenged to read the book by Victor Thron Alpha referred you to because you do not want to know the truth.gotcha.:up:

I see when someone puts a book in front of your face that does not go along with your warped views,you do this-
ignore.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Alpha took the Israel apologists to school here.
:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Alpha is protected because he's operating from a pro-Jihadist country. You are not.

This was a pic I took of agent faun not too long ago when he was crying to his handlers for a pay raise after this ass beating he suffered from you for this excellent post of yours.He was ALSO doing this when he got his ass handed to him on platter by me that bld 7 was a controlled demolition.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
6856432-baby-boy-cartoon-crying.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Just re-read 9-11 Evil by Victor Thorn and let me tell you (before you read it yourself) that this book, book mind you, is front to back Facts about Israel's involvement in (planning and execution of) 9-11. While the documentary 9/11 mysteries demolitions covers the how, this book covers the who. very much recommended and then after you're up on it all let others know as well, when the truth is revealed to the masses there will be very little sympathy for them down the line

Might as well be reading Mein Kampf for an edJEWcation.

so in short,translation of this post is you are afraid of the truth that Israel along with the CIA did 9/11 so you do this below when challenged to read the book by Victor Thron Alpha referred you to because you do not want to know the truth.gotcha.:up:

I see when someone puts a book in front of your face that does not go along with your warped views,you do this-
ignore.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Insanity is your best defense when DHS comes a'knockin' on your door for supporting terrorism against the United States of America.

I posted the video by jones several years ago and the paid trolls on this board acted like children.Just threw childish insults and got into name calling not addressing any of his facts so I have no doubt they will do the same exact same thing with this video on Israels involvement as well and not address one single item in it.they are so predicatable.:cuckoo:

Here is the one I posted back then the paid shills ignored and will do so again of course that the CIA was involved up to their ears and high ranking superior officers in the FBI told the lower lever honest ones to back off the investigation.

Here is the one on Israels involvement which they will do the same on.

Israel did 9/11 - ALL THE PROOF IN THE WORLD - 12160

You truly are a loser of epic proportions. Please kill yourself. You won't be missed

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

agent Ghook is doing this now below because I took him to school with my video in the OP that Israel did 9/11. he hates to admit defeat and is a crybaby loser knowing he cant counter the facts in that video so he is doing this now since the truth hurts so much and he is sore loser in defeat.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

This was a pic I took of agent faun not too long ago when he was crying to his handlers for a pay raise after this ass beating he suffered from you for this excellent post of yours.He was ALSO doing this when he got his ass handed to him on platter by me that bld 7 was a controlled demolition.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
You really have no idea how crazy you look, do ya?

oh and as we both know crybaby agent faun,your boss instructs you to do this as well everyday when they show videos and links you cant refute on bld 7 being brought down by explosives,you do this AFTER you finish crying to him:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

ignore.jpg

hands crying towel to agent faun.:lmao::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

oh and as we both know crybaby agent faun,your boss instructs you to do this as well everyday when they show videos and links you cant refute on bld 7 being brought down by explosives,you do this AFTER you finish crying to him:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

ignore.jpg
:itsok:

ignore.jpg

hands crying towel to agent faun.:lmao::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:
Are you under 25? Just curious.

Forum List

Back