The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

That was not their land. It was land acquired in conquest.

don't say by the bible

anyway, does that give the Jews approval for what they did/are doing? (no it doesn't)
I said nothing about the Bible. I'm talking about WWI. That region was a territory acquired by Great Britain, wrestled from the Ottoman Empire. It was theirs to do with as they chose. They chose to put the U.N. in charge of carving it up between the Jews and the Arabs. The U.N. formalized the Jewish state and Israel immediately declared its independence. The arabs naturally opposed this and have tried, unsuccessfully, to eradicate Israel -- with each attempt resulting in more and more land acquired by Israel, the victor.

Ah yes, ww1, where supposedly 6 million Jews were also slaughtered but no one ever hears about that because it would be too much of a coincidence. but yes, ww1, where Britain drafted the Balfour declaration, which is where Britain was losing the war, and the Jews promised that if they could get America to help in ww1 then Britain would give them Israel in Palestine. So the Jews got America into ww1 and the pact was sealed
Can't you control your urges, can ya? Earlier, I said nothing about the Bible; and now, I said nothing about 6 million Jews. You keep thinking I'm saying things I'm not even talking about.

Again, to recap ... that region was conquered territory in control of the British following WWI. After WWII, they turned the matter over to the U.N. to carve out Israel.

Again, to recap ... ww1, where Britain drafted the Balfour declaration, which is where Britain was losing the war, and the Jews promised that if they could get America to help in ww1 then Britain would give them Israel in Palestine. So the Jews got America into ww1 and the pact was sealed
So what if that's even true? The land was under control of the UK. They turned it over to the U.N. to carve out Israel.

To the victors go the spoils.

I said nothing about the Bible. I'm talking about WWI. That region was a territory acquired by Great Britain, wrestled from the Ottoman Empire. It was theirs to do with as they chose. They chose to put the U.N. in charge of carving it up between the Jews and the Arabs. The U.N. formalized the Jewish state and Israel immediately declared its independence. The arabs naturally opposed this and have tried, unsuccessfully, to eradicate Israel -- with each attempt resulting in more and more land acquired by Israel, the victor.

Ah yes, ww1, where supposedly 6 million Jews were also slaughtered but no one ever hears about that because it would be too much of a coincidence. but yes, ww1, where Britain drafted the Balfour declaration, which is where Britain was losing the war, and the Jews promised that if they could get America to help in ww1 then Britain would give them Israel in Palestine. So the Jews got America into ww1 and the pact was sealed

140 Occurrences Of The Word Holocaust & The Number 6,000,000 Before The Nuremberg Trials Began
Six Million - 140 Occurrences Of The Word Holocaust And The Number 6,000,000 Before The Nuremberg Trials Began

I got as far as the first article in your link...

Six-Million-Jews-New-York-Times-May-1-1920-P-8.gif

^^^ that's a fake news article.

The New York Times makes their old articles accessible online and ^^^ that one ^^^ doesn't exist.

Free to Read Articles from 1920 - Site Map - The New York Times

NYT is a Zionist paper and am sure when they realized it was written by them they removed it from the online database. Either way you stopped at the first article? (NYT) there are many other writings from the NYT there as well, in addition to countless other sources

Ah, here we go, if you'll read the photo you posted you'll notice it is not an NYT article, which was archived, it was an advertisement to get funds. in addition to that there are at least 200 other 6,000,000 mentions there. are you saying that each of those mentions is a fabrication thought up to somehow implicate the Jews in the future?
LOLOL

It's from your link. :itsok:

... and it says: "New York Times, May 1, 1920, p. 8 - Click Image to see whole document "

i don't

140 Occurrences Of The Word Holocaust & The Number 6,000,000 Before The Nuremberg Trials Began
Six Million - 140 Occurrences Of The Word Holocaust And The Number 6,000,000 Before The Nuremberg Trials Began

The New York Times makes their old articles accessible online and ^^^ that one ^^^ doesn't exist.

NYT is a Zionist paper and am sure when they realized it was written by them they removed it from the online database. Either way you stopped at the first article? (NYT) there are many other writings from the NYT there as well, in addition to countless other sources

Ah, here we go, if you'll read the photo you posted you'll notice it is not an NYT article, which was archived, it was an advertisement to get funds. in addition to that there are at least 200 other 6,000,000 mentions there. are you saying that each of those mentions is a fabrication thought up to somehow implicate the Jews in the future?
LOLOL

... and it says: "New York Times, May 1, 1920, p. 8 - Click Image to see whole document "

yes it's from my link, and i support it's validity, so i don't see what you're trying to say. it's not an article but an advertisement by Jews in the NYT asking for money to save 6,000,000 Jews, in 1920

i don't

LOLOL

yes it's from my link, and i support it's validity, so i don't see what you're trying to say. it's not an article but an advertisement by Jews in the NYT asking for money to save 6,000,000 Jews, in 1920
I see no evindence it's valid, but regardless, the region was under British control. It was theirs to do with as they pleased. They pleased to carve out a portion for Israel.

i don't

LOLOL

I see no evindence it's valid, but regardless, the region was under British control. It was theirs to do with as they pleased. They pleased to carve out a portion for Israel.

regardless? Jews tricked the whole world into ww1 and ww2 through lies regardless?

so America is okay with how they got the land? no, and now they are making reparations. Israel is not, they are trying to take more and more land that is not theirs, let's say Israel was given to them, since that time they have taken swathes of Palestinian territory which was not given to them by the British. if they were given Israel in 1948 then that would be their territory, but they continue to expand into a lands that are not theirs

Just re-read 9-11 Evil by Victor Thorn and let me tell you (before you read it yourself) that this book, book mind you, is front to back Facts about Israel's involvement in (planning and execution of) 9-11. While the documentary 9/11 mysteries demolitions covers the how, this book covers the who. very much recommended and then after you're up on it all let others know as well, when the truth is revealed to the masses there will be very little sympathy for them down the line

Might as well be reading Mein Kampf for an edJEWcation.

so in short,translation of this post is you are afraid of the truth that Israel along with the CIA did 9/11 so you do this below when challenged to read the book by Victor Thron Alpha referred you to because you do not want to know the truth.gotcha.:up:

I see when someone puts a book in front of your face that does not go along with your warped views,you do this-
ignore.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why in any common sense acceptance of pseudo science would anyone bother to read some Islam-Christian propaganda book when Christianity had been bragging about it's second coming for nearly all of 50 years before 9/11 as if it was going to be the greatest thing in the universe having liberty & justice for all Christians that would ever happen in their lives for this Christian Nation in conspiring for that more perfect union with Islam; just not for the US.

the ramblings of the lunatic are even more crazy than the ramblings from disifo agents that have penetrated my thread such as agents sayit,faun,ghook,rightwinger and others.:haha:

i don't

LOLOL

regardless? Jews tricked the whole world into ww1 and ww2 through lies regardless?

so America is okay with how they got the land? no, and now they are making reparations. Israel is not, they are trying to take more and more land that is not theirs, let's say Israel was given to them, since that time they have taken swathes of Palestinian territory which was not given to them by the British. if they were given Israel in 1948 then that would be their territory, but they continue to expand into a lands that are not theirs
The land Israel acquired since 1948 was taken as the spoils of wars. Some of it, they gave back in exchange for peace, such as the Sinai. The Palestinians want no such arrangement.

Like I said, all they had to do was cooperate with Israel. Egypt chose to do that and they got land and relative peace (with Israel) since. It's a shame the Palestinians refuse to do that.

i don't
LOLOL

The land Israel acquired since 1948 was taken as the spoils of wars. Some of it, they gave back in exchange for peace, such as the Sinai. The Palestinians want no such arrangement.

Like I said, all they had to do was cooperate with Israel. Egypt chose to do that and they got land and relative peace (with Israel) since. It's a shame the Palestinians refuse to do that.

Israel is taking more than they were "given" and continue to do so

FourMaps2.png

i don't
LOLOL

View attachment 149545
Again .... the land Israel acquired since 1948 was taken as the spoils of wars.

i don't

View attachment 149545

so you'd give up your house willingly as spoils of war right? or would you resist the ones trying to take it from you?

even the United Nations says Israeli settlements are against international law

I see when someone puts a book in front of your face that does not go along with your warped views,you do this-
ignore.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

Why in any common sense acceptance of pseudo science would anyone bother to read some Islam-Christian propaganda book when Christianity had been bragging about it's second coming for nearly all of 50 years before 9/11 as if it was going to be the greatest thing in the universe having liberty & justice for all Christians that would ever happen in their lives for this Christian Nation in conspiring for that more perfect union with Islam; just not for the US.[/QUOTE]

the ramblings of the lunatic are even more crazy than the ramblings from disifo agents that have penetrated my thread such[/QUOTE]
Might as well be reading Mein Kampf for an edJEWcation.

so in short,translation of this post is you are afraid of the truth that Israel along with the CIA did 9/11 so you do this below when challenged to read the book by Victor Thron Alpha referred you to because you do not want to know the truth.gotcha.:up:

ignore.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why in any common sense acceptance of pseudo science would anyone bother to read some Islam-Christian propaganda book when Christianity had been bragging about it's second coming for nearly all of 50 years before 9/11 as if it was going to be the greatest thing in the universe having liberty & justice for all Christians that would ever happen in their lives for this Christian Nation in conspiring for that more perfect union with Islam; just not for the US.

the ramblings of the lunatic are even more crazy than the ramblings from disifo agents that have penetrated my thread such as agents sayit,faun,ghook,rightwinger and others.:haha:

Not a disifo agent from anywhere, but when your thread is presented facts which don't fall into your mass hysteria rant which seems far more absurd & ridiculous than the Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops fabricated misnomer of an immaculate drug conception at the FBI to lynch one for 9/11. These Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality super egos still convicting themselves with that all too well known avoidance-acceptance cognitive disorder while walking on water. Who'd of guessed Palestinians wanted Israel that bad they were in business for the 9/11 second coming to ramble on......

i don't

LOLOL

"Jews tricked the whole world into ww1 and ww2 "

wow, this place is host to soooo much crazy.

[/QUOTE]

Deja vu in yet another KKK churchstate cops "man is God" mentality game where if one is supposed to know what the National Religion is planning for it's second coming as if having ESP, trying to understand foreigners interrupting lunch with jihad rants as if watching a foreign film festival live after losing some 24 old testaments to thieving US Constitution arsonists hindering translation of another language where the "serve the Pope or die " churchstate expects one to tell them what they already know, but decide as amazingly tricked into world wars with virtually no evidence outside of immaculate conceptions protecting lynching enforcement has to be a money making business regardless of soooo much crazy.

i don't
LOLOL

it is documented that in 1917 the Balfour declaration was passed, this stipulated that if Jews could get America involved in ww1 then Britain would give Jews a place in Palestine, so they did trick America and they went to war. For both ww1 and ww2 it was save 6,000,000 Jews save 6,000,000 Jews, which was a complete fabrication, thus lies to get the "allies" into these wars. That is why the 6,000,000 number matters. this also matters because 9/11 is the way for Israel to get America to swat their enemies in the Middle East. After 9/11 there were anthrax letters sent to members of congress as a threat that they go along with the start of ww3. The sender of these anthrax letters was Dr. Phillip Zack (Jewish) and the letters, right after 9/11, said "This is Next, Take Penicillin Now, Death to America, Death to Israel, Allah is Great" Sent by a Jew, to congress, pretending to be a Muslim, to get ww3 started

if you're looking for a detailed explanation of Jews starting the world wars please read/listen to the following

Benjamin Freedman Speech 1961 A Jewish Defector Warns America
Israel | A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman speaks
Benjamin Freedman - Willard Hotel Speech 1961 from original LPs : Benjamin Freedman : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

anthrax.jpg

[QUOTE="AlphaBetaUnlimited, post: 18161073

so America is okay with how they got the land? no, and now they are making reparations. Israel is not, they are trying to take more and more land that is not theirs, let's say Israel was given to them, since that time they have taken swathes of Palestinian territory which was not given to them by the British. if they were given Israel in 1948 then that would be their territory, but they continue to expand into a lands that are not theirs[/QUOTE]

wow, this place is host to soooo much crazy.[/QUOTE]

it is documented that in 1917 the Balfour declaration was passed, this stipulated that if Jews could get America involved in ww1 then Britain would give Jews a place in Palestine, so they did trick America and they went to war. For both ww1 and ww2 it was save 6,000,000 Jews save 6,000,000 Jews, which was a complete fabrication, thus lies to get the "allies" into these wars. That is why the 6,000,000 number matters. this also matters because 9/11 is the way for Israel to get America to swat their enemies in the Middle East. After 9/11 there were anthrax letters sent to members of congress as a threat that they go along with the start of ww3. The sender of these anthrax letters was Dr. Phillip Zack (Jewish) and the letters, right after 9/11, said "This is Next, Take Penicillin Now, Death to America, Death to Israel, Allah is Great" Sent by a Jew, to congress, pretending to be a Muslim, to get ww3 started

if you're looking for a detailed explanation of Jews starting the world wars please read/listen to the following

View attachment 149633[/QUOTE]

Overwhelmed as is it now a national religion of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities ramming it down their churchstate slaves throats from the second coming ?

[QUOTE="AlphaBetaUnlimited, post: 18161073

wow, this place is host to soooo much crazy.[/QUOTE]

View attachment 149633[/QUOTE]

Overwhelmed as is it now a national religion of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities ramming it down their churchstate slaves throats from the second coming ?[/QUOTE]

you've been reading the Talmud too much

attached: The Truth About the Talmud

Attachments

• TheTruthAboutTheTalmud.pdf
    80.2 KB · Views: 31

Overwhelmed as is it now a national religion of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentalities ramming it down their churchstate slaves throats from the second coming ?[/QUOTE]

you've been reading the Talmud too much

attached: The Truth About the Talmud[/QUOTE]

Haven't read the Talmud in years due to far too many thieving US Constitution arsonists either gassing the lungs tampering with a space heater & vehicle exhaust systems or baptizing eyes by urination as if they are comical KKK Star Bellied Sneeches .

View attachment 149545

so you'd give up your house willingly as spoils of war right? or would you resist the ones trying to take it from you?

even the United Nations says Israeli settlements are against international law
I'm not saying they can't fight. I am saying all they've gotten for fighting is less land and more dead Arabs.

i don't
LOLOL

Benjamin Freedman Speech 1961 A Jewish Defector Warns America
Israel | A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman speaks
Benjamin Freedman - Willard Hotel Speech 1961 from original LPs : Benjamin Freedman : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

View attachment 149633
The Balfour Declaration came 7 months after the U.S. formally entered the war. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back