The mossad and CIA did 9/11.overwhelming facts prove it.

Just re-read 9-11 Evil by Victor Thorn and let me tell you (before you read it yourself) that this book, book mind you, is front to back Facts about Israel's involvement in (planning and execution of) 9-11. While the documentary 9/11 mysteries demolitions covers the how, this book covers the who. very much recommended and then after you're up on it all let others know as well, when the truth is revealed to the masses there will be very little sympathy for them down the line

Might as well be reading Mein Kampf for an edJEWcation.

so in short,translation of this post is you are afraid of the truth that Israel along with the CIA did 9/11 so you do this below when challenged to read the book by Victor Thron Alpha referred you to because you do not want to know the truth.gotcha.:up:

I see when someone puts a book in front of your face that does not go along with your warped views,you do this-
ignore.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why in any common sense acceptance of pseudo science would anyone bother to read some Islam-Christian propaganda book when Christianity had been bragging about it's second coming for nearly all of 50 years before 9/11 as if it was going to be the greatest thing in the universe having liberty & justice for all Christians that would ever happen in their lives for this Christian Nation in conspiring for that more perfect union with Islam; just not for the US.

/subscribe

Let the Nazis run wild!

With that Islam Christ existed before God & those Nazi drugs were in all the Kristallnacht synagogoues & temples before Jews were afforded German laws protections; now the Palestinians claim they existed in Palestine before Judea following in tradition of Islamo-Nazis running wild as West Nazi Germany Virginia's KKK churchstate cops national religion from the 1950's.......

Last edited:
Saudi intel, the Mossad, MI5, MI6 and rogue elements within the CIA was complicit in the attack/false flag event that was 9/11/01 and it covered up a litany of financial crimes by the elites while accomplishing other long term goals........it's a fact. I welcome honest debate and discussion on this. I was once a LONG time denier of this false flag attack but my eyes are wide open now......

at the expense of Palestine. Every day new atrocities against the native inhabitants. Palestine is the (not wanting to be) host thanks to the 1917 Balfour Declaration

still no comment on the timeline, like i said the Jews have been expelled and persecuted from every place they've ever been because of what they've been doing to the places they've been
Palestinians choose not to cooperate with Israel. That's on them.

chose not to cooperate with Israel? do you want a group of people setting up tent in your living room?
It's not the Palestinians "living room."

it was until 1948, then Jews came in and massacred the Palestinian inhabitants
Nope, it wasn't "Palestine" in 1948. The region was conquered in WWII and a small piece of it was carved out to be Israel. The ones killed were the ones who refused to cooperate with Israel.

Faun "The ones killed were the ones who refused to cooperate with Israel"

Deir Yassin Massacre – April 9, 1948

Last edited:

chose not to cooperate with Israel? do you want a group of people setting up tent in your living room?

Nope, it wasn't "Palestine" in 1948. The region was conquered in WWII and a small piece of it was carved out to be Israel. The ones killed were the ones who refused to cooperate with Israel.

^^^ an example of what happens when people resisted the formation of Israel. That would not have happened had they been cooperative.

Looks more like a matter of fact where different divisions of a Fourth Reich have exposed those of Islam, Christian Nation, Palestinians & Nazis in business as usual with this Patriot Act of scapegoating playing "man is God" from the cognitive dissonant which refuse to acknowledge Israel.

^^^ an example of what happens when people resisted the formation of Israel. That would not have happened had they been cooperative.

they were not forced to move, they were massacred for holding on to their homeland

they were not forced to move, they were massacred for holding on to their homeland
That was not their land. It was land acquired in conquest.

don't say by the bible

anyway, does that give the Jews approval for what they did/are doing? (no it doesn't)

don't say by the bible

anyway, does that give the Jews approval for what they did/are doing? (no it doesn't)
I said nothing about the Bible. I'm talking about WWI. That region was a territory acquired by Great Britain, wrestled from the Ottoman Empire. It was theirs to do with as they chose. They chose to put the U.N. in charge of carving it up between the Jews and the Arabs. The U.N. formalized the Jewish state and Israel immediately declared its independence. The arabs naturally opposed this and have tried, unsuccessfully, to eradicate Israel -- with each attempt resulting in more and more land acquired by Israel, the victor.

don't say by the bible

I said nothing about the Bible. I'm talking about WWI. That region was a territory acquired by Great Britain, wrestled from the Ottoman Empire. It was theirs to do with as they chose. They chose to put the U.N. in charge of carving it up between the Jews and the Arabs. The U.N. formalized the Jewish state and Israel immediately declared its independence. The arabs naturally opposed this and have tried, unsuccessfully, to eradicate Israel -- with each attempt resulting in more and more land acquired by Israel, the victor.

Ah yes, ww1, where supposedly 6 million Jews were also slaughtered but no one ever hears about that because it would be too much of a coincidence. but yes, ww1, where Britain drafted the Balfour declaration, which is where Britain was losing the war, and the Jews promised that if they could get America to help in ww1 then Britain would give them Israel in Palestine. So the Jews got America into ww1 and the pact was sealed

don't say by the bible

Ah yes, ww1, where supposedly 6 million Jews were also slaughtered but no one ever hears about that because it would be too much of a coincidence. but yes, ww1, where Britain drafted the Balfour declaration, which is where Britain was losing the war, and the Jews promised that if they could get America to help in ww1 then Britain would give them Israel in Palestine. So the Jews got America into ww1 and the pact was sealed

140 Occurrences Of The Word Holocaust & The Number 6,000,000 Before The Nuremberg Trials Began
Six Million - 140 Occurrences Of The Word Holocaust And The Number 6,000,000 Before The Nuremberg Trials Began

[/QUOTE
don't say by the bible

anyway, does that give the Jews approval for what they did/are doing? (no it doesn't)[/QUOTE]

Why would the Jews do anything as Palestinians, Christians, Islam, Nazis, Muslims & this Christian Nation doing a Patriot Act have been doing so well implicating themselves as the master race with such a master plan of 9/11; which isn't funny in approval of homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality displays so far cross conditioned way beyond therapy their super egos don't even realize it......[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

don't say by the bible

Can't you control your urges, can ya? Earlier, I said nothing about the Bible; and now, I said nothing about 6 million Jews. You keep thinking I'm saying things I'm not even talking about.

Again, to recap ... that region was conquered territory in control of the British following WWI. After WWII, they turned the matter over to the U.N. to carve out Israel.

don't say by the bible

140 Occurrences Of The Word Holocaust & The Number 6,000,000 Before The Nuremberg Trials Began
Six Million - 140 Occurrences Of The Word Holocaust And The Number 6,000,000 Before The Nuremberg Trials Began

I got as far as the first article in your link...

Six-Million-Jews-New-York-Times-May-1-1920-P-8.gif

^^^ that's a fake news article.

The New York Times makes their old articles accessible online and ^^^ that one ^^^ doesn't exist.

Free to Read Articles from 1920 - Site Map - The New York Times

don't say by the bible

Can't you control your urges, can ya? Earlier, I said nothing about the Bible; and now, I said nothing about 6 million Jews. You keep thinking I'm saying things I'm not even talking about.

Again, to recap ... that region was conquered territory in control of the British following WWI. After WWII, they turned the matter over to the U.N. to carve out Israel.

Again, to recap ... ww1, where Britain drafted the Balfour declaration, which is where Britain was losing the war, and the Jews promised that if they could get America to help in ww1 then Britain would give them Israel in Palestine. So the Jews got America into ww1 and the pact was sealed

don't say by the bible

The New York Times makes their old articles accessible online and ^^^ that one ^^^ doesn't exist.

NYT is a Zionist paper and am sure when they realized it was written by them they removed it from the online database. Either way you stopped at the first article? (NYT) there are many other writings from the NYT there as well, in addition to countless other sources

don't say by the bible

NYT is a Zionist paper and am sure when they realized it was written by them they removed it from the online database. Either way you stopped at the first article? (NYT) there are many other writings from the NYT there as well, in addition to countless other sources
LOL

Your delusions are noted, laughed at, and discarded.

don't say by the bible

Ah, here we go, if you'll read the photo you posted you'll notice it is not an NYT article, which was archived, it was an advertisement to get funds. in addition to that there are at least 200 other 6,000,000 mentions there. are you saying that each of those mentions is a fabrication thought up to somehow implicate the Jews in the future?

Forum List

Back