The Most Based Actor in Hollywood...

I'd lose my job if I didn't do my job whether I likes it or not.

You totally miss the one main point .

This complete lack of General Comprehension Skill , now so prevalent among Americans in particular , is a discussion disaster .

Clue . Your comment is self evident but decent people have values and morals and like to deal with more than the obvious .

You repeatedly state the self evident but give the impression that you believe you have alighted onto something special . A Reader's Digest type of poster .

It's some B string actor that refuses to do sex scenes and is now whining about it. Typical RWNJ.

Didn't sound like he was whining to me, sounded like he was quite content with his decisions, just calmly relating his experience to whatever audience he had there...

Though, having looked at his list of credits, I didn't see a two year gap anywhere. There was only one credit listed for the year 2000, but other than that...

Last edited:
Got a link? I'm not watching any wingnut videos.
ScreenShot_20231225121940.png

I recognize that it's Neal McDonough, who has been pretty good in a few things: Captain America: The First Avenger, Minority Report. But I seriously doubt that anyone has asked him to do any sex scenes. 😅
Well. he'd need a leading role first.

Forum List

Back