The most destructive Wiki emails that show the TRUE Hillary Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
The Most Explosive WikiLeaks Clinton Revelations (So Far)

Exclusive — Sen. Jeff Sessions on WikiLeaks Revelation of Hillary Clinton’s Support for ‘Open Borders’: ‘It’s a Smoking Gun’ - Breitbart
Hillary Clinton for all out OPEN BORDERS... that's 600 million people flowing in to our country.. Jobs will all but vanish for Americans.. when the left start complaining about not being able to feed their families, when the welfare system dries up from being drained and no funding- they will regret closing their eyes to the corruption ..

Read the article.. it lists all of the CORRUPT lies Hillary has told.

cbs framed all this in a nice way to hillary and trashed Trump the usual 5 minutes this morning, even without major garrett. cbs and nbc are the Trump hater networks, they are passively endorsing the clintons.

Exclusive — Sen. Jeff Sessions on WikiLeaks Revelation of Hillary Clinton’s Support for ‘Open Borders’: ‘It’s a Smoking Gun’ - Breitbart
Hillary Clinton for all out OPEN BORDERS... that's 600 million people flowing in to our country.. Jobs will all but vanish for Americans.. when the left start complaining about not being able to feed their families, when the welfare system dries up from being drained and no funding- they will regret closing their eyes to the corruption ..

She is crazy indeed...

Gee, I have an e-mail from Trump saying he wanted to screw Nancy Reagan. I’ll release the hacked e-mail (as soon as I get through typing it). LOL. You guys really believe anything.

Gee, I have an e-mail from Trump saying he wanted to screw Nancy Reagan. I’ll release the hacked e-mail (as soon as I get through typing it). LOL. You guys really believe anything.

Wikileaks has never released a document that's fraud. You have never released a document... No one has denied the credibility either.

That's the difference.

This is the kind of behaviour loons like Corny Candy support and it reveals much about their character and integrity...or lack of

Wikileaks Reveals Clinton Camp Was Posting FAKE “Sexist Trump Job Ads” On Craigslist

THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST ROTTEN—
What kind of people approve these slimy tactics?

The Hillary Clinton Campaign was posting fake “Sexist Trump Job Ads” on Craigslist.

The Hillary Campaign approved these malicious ads.
Wikileaks-unearths-fake-trump-craigslist-ad-by-clinton-campaign.jpg

AWFUL! Wikileaks Reveals Clinton Camp Was Posting FAKE "Sexist Trump Job Ads" On Craigslist

Wikileaks has never released a document that's fraud. You have never released a document... No one has denied the credibility either.

That's the difference.

Indeed. The Democrats loved Wikileaks when they were damaging our national security, but now that's it's kicking their ass ... :laugh:

cbs framed all this in a nice way to hillary and trashed Trump the usual 5 minutes this morning, even without major garrett. cbs and nbc are the Trump hater networks, they are passively endorsing the clintons.

passively --LOL

actively is more like it

to show how damaging are the leaked emails the liberals are resulting in not trying to defend her statements they are merely smearing the source. Yeppers there are people out there typing thousands upon thousands of fake Hillary emails. Amazing the denial of the liberal left in an attempt to defend the indefensible.

Open borders matches exactly what Hillary has done. Supported enthusiastically NAFTA. Called TPP the gold standard of trade deals. There is no reason to believe those emails are fake.

LadyShitSlinger, nobody cares about these Russian frauds...

Exactly .. Trump is a freaking joke & the American people see that shit a mile away . Next time pick a real Presidential Candidate , Trump really lol

LadyShitSlinger, nobody cares about these Russian frauds...

Exactly .. Trump is a freaking joke & the American people see that shit a mile away . Next time pick a real Presidential Candidate , Trump really lol

Makes one wonder why Hillary isn't 50 percent ahead. A question Hillary herself screeched just the other day. Amazing how the liberal left speaks for all of America. As if what they believe is what America believes. Trump may not be the best candidate but he may well be the only one who will with stand the Hillary campaign smear. Much unlike Romney folded, Trump will fight back. You know the American spirit. Hillary on the other hand is just a whiner, whining about why she isn't kicking his ass.

This is the kind of behaviour loons like Corny Candy support and it reveals much about their character and integrity...or lack of

Wikileaks Reveals Clinton Camp Was Posting FAKE “Sexist Trump Job Ads” On Craigslist

THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST ROTTEN—
What kind of people approve these slimy tactics?

The Hillary Clinton Campaign was posting fake “Sexist Trump Job Ads” on Craigslist.

The Hillary Campaign approved these malicious ads.
Wikileaks-unearths-fake-trump-craigslist-ad-by-clinton-campaign.jpg

AWFUL! Wikileaks Reveals Clinton Camp Was Posting FAKE "Sexist Trump Job Ads" On Craigslist

Reveals their absolute lack of morals... and their stupidity. Most people would take this as sarcasm...

Candycorn and her types. Reaction everywhere.....

giphy.gif

Or....

giphy.gif

But someone saying they want men and womens bathrooms separated? Those same pieces of shit....

giphy.gif

breitbart

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They probably conspired with pootin in creating these emails. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back