The most destructive Wiki emails that show the TRUE Hillary Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I have an e-mail from Trump saying he wanted to screw Nancy Reagan. I’ll release the hacked e-mail (as soon as I get through typing it). LOL. You guys really believe anything.

Wikileaks has never released a document that's fraud. You have never released a document... No one has denied the credibility either.

That's the difference.

Yes they have. Just this week. The guy who wrote the piece they passed off as Sydney Blumenthal's email stood up and said "I wrote that".

Others have come forward with the original emails which were changed before being published on WikiLeaks.
Let's see your sources.
And how does an email get altered before wikileaks got the unaltered form? You are confused.

Gee, I have an e-mail from Trump saying he wanted to screw Nancy Reagan. I’ll release the hacked e-mail (as soon as I get through typing it). LOL. You guys really believe anything.

Wikileaks has never released a document that's fraud. You have never released a document... No one has denied the credibility either.

That's the difference.

Yes they have. Just this week. The guy who wrote the piece they passed off as Sydney Blumenthal's email stood up and said "I wrote that".

Others have come forward with the original emails which were changed before being published on WikiLeaks.
Let's see your sources.
And how does an email get altered before wikileaks got the unaltered form? You are confused.
Who says it was unaltered? Wikileaks is under Russian control now.

That's the difference.

Let's see your sources.
Who says it was unaltered? Wikileaks is under Russian control now.
image.jpeg

That's the difference.

Let's see your sources.

WikiLeaks got the unaltered emails, changed them, and then released them.

Dear Mr. Trump, I am not Sidney Blumenthal

you brought up the partisan manliness comparison. I merely gave you examples. I am not responsible for your fantasies.
I know. You gave me 4 examples of men you want to be in bed with.

come on dude, you lost the exchange. Now you are just making yourself look stupid, which for you is quite easy.
I didnt exchange anything with you. You posted a pic of your blow up doll then you revealed you were excited to bed 4 men at the same time.

are you on drugs? I didn't post any picture. maybe you should call your nurse, you may be having a Hillary seizure.
Youre right. i was wondering if maybe you were bi sexual. It was obewo that has the blow up doll and you like foursomes with men.

nope, one woman at a time for me. and they always leave very satisfied.

I know. You gave me 4 examples of men you want to be in bed with.

come on dude, you lost the exchange. Now you are just making yourself look stupid, which for you is quite easy.
I didnt exchange anything with you. You posted a pic of your blow up doll then you revealed you were excited to bed 4 men at the same time.

are you on drugs? I didn't post any picture. maybe you should call your nurse, you may be having a Hillary seizure.
Youre right. i was wondering if maybe you were bi sexual. It was obewo that has the blow up doll and you like foursomes with men.

I dont believe you and dont bother trying to convince me. You just suggested having sex with 4 men.....at the same time.

That's the difference.

Let's see your sources.

WikiLeaks got the unaltered emails, changed them, and then released them.

Dear Mr. Trump, I am not Sidney Blumenthal
It says that some documents can be altered and used as propaganda and disseminated. How does that indicate any alterations on wikileaks part? And why would the Russians go back that far to smear a candidate for a future election? If you want to prove an email forgery go for it but your blanket dismissal won't work.

I dont believe you and dont bother trying to convince me. You just suggested having sex with 4 men.....at the same time.

do you enjoy making a fool of yourself? I guess you do, since you are a far left dem/lib

Really WANTED to save this thread, but I couldn't. I was up to 40 deletions and I stopped.
There were 5 or 6 PAGES left to delete in that Flame Zone material. So consider the thread wrecked by the OP and others. And feel free to start a NEW one on the topic.

PS --- Check the forum LISTINGS 1st -- before you do..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back