The most destructive Wiki emails that show the TRUE Hillary Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant even buy yourself a drink.
I often never have to.....:lol:
I remember you told me how blow up dolls are cheap dates
You want me to return this to you, I'm doing thenTrump thing now and am done with it.....:lol:

View attachment 93711
is that your doll or is that gunslingers selfie?
Dude, I know it's embarrassing, but I'm glad you bought her......
I dont buy dolls like you. You even have her picture.

I often never have to.....:lol:
You want me to return this to you, I'm doing thenTrump thing now and am done with it.....:lol:

View attachment 93711

You sound mad bruh...

View attachment 93711

Thanks for the entertainment.. How much do I owe your Master?
Its free since i got you upset.
;-) Keep telling yourself that Spanky.. Whatever snaps your carrot.
i told you. I hate carrots. I know you want a thug. All you republican women do.

View attachment 93711

You sound mad bruh...
Mildly amused that he carries a picture of his rubber doll and posted on the thread.

View attachment 93711

i told you. I hate carrots. I know you want a thug. All you republican women do.

Yea we always see republican women walking with a thug on their arm.. You've mistaken the valet for a date.. You're forgiven.. Now get back to the car wash and earn your keep..

LMAO A femi-liberal male giving advice to an Alpha male.. That's like Obama writing a book on the clitoris..
Alpha males like me dont have to grab vaginas. The vaginas grab me.

In the presence of Demorats, don't assume that it has a vagina just because it's in a skirt. Just sayn...
Vaginas are everywhere. Even some repub women have them.

and democrat men. Pussies for everyone.
I dont know much about men democratic or other wise but they do tend to be more manly than the republican ones.

OK, sure. Clint Eastwood and Chuck Norris vs Gore and Stepanopoulos. Sure. Bring it on.

Yea we always see republican women walking with a thug on their arm.. You've mistaken the valet for a date.. You're forgiven.. Now get back to the car wash and earn your keep..
Republican women are all about the booty calls. They have husbands and need to maintain an illusion of being a prude. when they come over for the booty call they let loose though.

Alpha males like me dont have to grab vaginas. The vaginas grab me.

In the presence of Demorats, don't assume that it has a vagina just because it's in a skirt. Just sayn...

I dont know much about men democratic or other wise but they do tend to be more manly than the republican ones.

OK, sure. Clint Eastwood and Chuck Norris vs Gore and Stepanopoulos. Sure. Bring it on.
Bring what on? That sounds like a homosexual fantasy of yours. I want no parts of that.

Republican women are all about the booty calls. They have husbands and need to maintain an illusion of being a prude. when they come over for the booty call they let loose though.

from the party of Hillary, Huma, Whoopi, Rosie, and Yoko. Sure, dude. Join the democrat lesbofest, you should fit right in.

Bring what on? That sounds like a homosexual fantasy of yours. I want no parts of that.
Parts? Why plural? As in selling baby parts to the highest bidder?? I had to "AXE" you dat. Don't hate.

why do democrat males always bring up gay encounters? are you all fairies?

LMAO Yes.. they are... Look at them... They're all feminized wussies

Parts? Why plural? As in selling baby parts to the highest bidder?? I had to "AXE" you dat. Don't hate.
Liberals are ville bunch.....

Plural because he named 4 guys he would like to be in bed with at the same time. I dont hate him for it. No one cares if he is gay. i just dont like men.

Plural because he named 4 guys he would like to be in bed with at the same time. I dont hate him for it. No one cares if he is gay. i just dont like men.

Touche' Fair enough.

You are the one that brought up the foursome. You must be a fairy.

nice try, but you fail again, you lose, you are too stupid to compete in this arena, go back to your Hillary shrine and worship your old tired sick corrupt lying bitch.

Touche' Fair enough.

not even close.

nice try, but you fail again, you lose, you are too stupid to compete in this arena, go back to your Hillary shrine and worship your old tired sick corrupt lying bitch.
Dont be angry. its ok if you are gay. No one cares dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back